allskill87 is offline Associate Member
    Hey so I plan on starting my 6th cycle In about a month. I have my tren , test e, and adex on hand waiting for my pins, hcg , nova n clomid also going to run a clen keto 4-6 week cut before I start which I should have this upcoming week.

So here's my question, I've only ran test e and cyp (for my for my test) I was wondering about prop what do you all think about it, I don't really like waiting the 4 weeks it takes the test to see results but obviously will. I can get some prop n save the E for another cycle or something else($$) or should I just grab so,e dbol ? But I'll be running tren 100 eod and isn't it a bad idea to mix dbol and tren?

Oh ya I'm 25 about to be 26 in a month, have ran test E and cyp, deca , dbol, tren prior. lifting hard core for like 6 years diet has been strict for about 3, I'm 220 waiting a lean bulk about 12-14bf right now

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If your going to run tren eod, u might as well run test P so u can pin both at the same time, it would make things easier IMO

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    If your going to run tren eod, u might as well run test P so u can pin both at the same time, it would make things easier IMO
    Ya that was another reason I was thinking about it, but I was planning doing test e 250 2x a week so it would be pinning with the tren also

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    You can start the Test E 4 weeks before you start the Tren ? Or just run the prop and pin eod with tren...

Quote Originally Posted by GymHero
    You can start the Test E 4 weeks before you start the Tren? Or just run the prop and pin eod with tren...
    Ya but if I start the test 4 weeks before should I run dbol with it?

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allskill87 View Post
    Ya but if I start the test 4 weeks before should I run dbol with it?
    This is really simple lol just use test p... I am running tren for my first time at 50mg ED and only 250mg Test pw.. Only night sweats so far and great results. Have you researched on running tren higher than test?

Quote Originally Posted by GymHero

This is really simple lol just use test p... I am running tren for my first time at 50mg ED and only 250mg Test pw.. Only night sweats so far and great results. Have you researched on running tren higher than test?
    No really simple still I will have to wait to get test p I'm just wondering everyone's advice on test p over test e, and if its dumb or smart to run dbol . I can have dbol tomorrow if that's the case the test p I will have to order. Nah I haven't looked In to higher levels of tren to test I want to run it a few times before I run it like that

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    I would go prop. almost same ester as tren , will build n work together, holds less water, n keep more stable blood levels with tren. its surely the winner. but if u wanna run test e, u can front load it to build it up quicker.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are making this harder than it needs to be.You can run the Eth and add the Dbol or just get prop and run a 8 week cycle.No Dbol.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    You are making this harder than it needs to be.You can run the Eth and add the Dbol or just get prop and run a 8 week cycle.No Dbol.
    Thanks, so you are saying its safe to run dbol for 4 weeks while running tren ? I don't want a 8 week cycle I plan on running a 12

Quote Originally Posted by measuretwicecutonce
    I would go prop. almost same ester as tren, will build n work together, holds less water, n keep more stable blood levels with tren. its surely the winner. but if u wanna run test e, u can front load it to build it up quicker.
    Thank, never really have front loaded before most test if shot was 500 don't want to shoot 750 and get sides u know?

Thread Information