cycle set up help

Hi, i was wondering if you can help me set up a cycle

I plan to run

1-8 TEST PROP 100MG EOD

1-8 TREN ACE 75MG EOD

1-8 MAST PRO 100MG EOD

9-12 CLOMID 50MG ED

ANAVAR ?

what other during cycle ancillaries do i need for this cycle? arimidex ? cabaser? hcg ? can nolva be put in this cycle?

5'7" 165lbs 10% bf, 3 cyles, 7 years experience

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cycle experience? You have 91 posts. Seems like you should have read a little more by now to know how to set up a proper cycle and what ancillaries are required.

luda281 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Cycle experience? You have 91 posts. Seems like you should have read a little more by now to know how to set up a proper cycle and what ancillaries are required.

1- sust 250
    2- test e 250
    3- test e 250 + tbol

ive never done this type of cycle. thats why im asking. im 30. bro, im not a noob to this. I just like to ask for different opinions before i pull the trigger. this is not gonna be a cheap cycle.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I think the cycle is a mess and you have 3 cycles under your belt and only weight 165.I would suggest you hit the diet section.Learn how to eat so you can put on some size.Beacuse aas isnt doing you no good.

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Agree with Song. You have not successfully maintained your gains from your previous cycles so there's a few aspects you need to review before cycling again. Additionally, thats one of the weakest PCTs i've seen to date. Stay natty for awhile until you can build and retain muscle this way before using AAS.

lol i dont know why ppl always open their mouths thinking everyone is the same. i am jacked up 165. prob in better shape than most of you guys. not trying to come off cocky, but really im asking for help because ive done that shit naturally. and now im trying to go above and beyond. I'm trying to get ready for a show. I mean seems like everywhere I turn, the bros never wanna help anyone but themselves

I obviously came here for a reason because I dont have as much experience as some of you guys who have abused aas since you were 12. If i knew wtf i was doing, I wouldnt be asking questions, would I? If you guys come in threads telling everyone they need to be pros, then wtf is the point of this forum? Its called "questions and answers"

and im laying out the basic compounds, not exactly what all i plan to take. Im trying to get ppl to throw in advice on cycle support..etc..

cmon pct is clomid and nolva. everyone lives and dies by that.

like really, if you guys think im some type of chump some skinny kid whos trying to get big off juice then message me and i'll show you a pic so maybe you can stop stereotyping ppl. I mean unless you are some type of pro body builder, why do you talk so big? I mean most of you guys are big overweight and out of shape who doesn't know what lean muscle is.

and im not tapering everything down to 50mg and might not be doing the var.

Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member
    Jacked at 165? How much did u weigh before your 3 cycles then? 100??? I would need pics to believe it

Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member
    And why have you never done a cycle that included clomid nolva HcG and AI??! What kind of sides do you have

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Problem is like 90% of other guys who post
    DIET
    when you run 3 cycles you should gain and keep alot of muscle. even at 5'7 165 is not much
    im 5'9 ( i thought i was 5'10 up to 3 days ago LOL) and im 180 now very close BF to u and im still natural... but been here gathering info for over a year
    you need to learn how to keep your gains!!!
    cycle looks OK but as far as HCG , AI, PCT its a mess

my opinion is this:
    dont run anavar
    run hcg start from week 1 at 250 iu X3 / wk
    run Aromaisn on cycle 12.5mg EOD ( u can make it ED if you feel estrogen build up)
    use caber at 0.5 mg E3d.
    and start PCT 3-6 days after last shot ( i said up to 6 because after 3 days u will still have more than 200mg of exogenous hormones in your body so i would wait 2 half lives )
    nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20
    clomid 100/100/50/50/50/50
    thats just my opinion.
    but i gave you this just to be safe .. you are nowhere near Tren . focus on getting that diet better and learn how to keep gains after PCT... and try to research peptides... they should HELP with keeping gains. ( #1 being diet)

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by luda281 View Post
    I obviously came here for a reason because I dont have as much experience as some of you guys who have abused aas since you were 12. If i knew wtf i was doing, I wouldnt be asking questions, would I? If you guys come in threads telling everyone they need to be pros, then wtf is the point of this forum? Its called "questions and answers"

and im laying out the basic compounds, not exactly what all i plan to take. Im trying to get ppl to throw in advice on cycle support..etc..

cmon pct is clomid and nolva. everyone lives and dies by that.
    bro no need to be angry!!!
    and btw no one here abused steroids at 12. i dont think really that there are people who actually workout at 12 LOL
    we do not provide help for people under 24 ... you should know this by now

i was 125 in high school. lifted naturally till 145 and ive gained 20lbs since being on aas/ph. i have to go, but i will reply to yall later.

if you want pics, pm me because i really dont want my name out there on this site lol

Thread Information