Edwin23q is offline Banned

Sick as a Dog as they say

Guys, since starting my test-e and deca cycle, (14 days ago) I've been feeling warmer than usual, that's body temp. Over the last 3-4 days my throats swollen and I might have to jump on antibiotics. My nose is blocked and go through periods of feeling like crap and then a few hours later feeling good. I should mention that I've also been on 6iu ED HGH over the last 2 months.
    Is this what everyone refers to test flu? Will it stuff my gains? I'm still eating as normal and drinking more water, but it's now affecting my energy levels at the gym. How long will this last? Should I treat it different from a normal flu?
    This is my first injectable cycle and I'm almost 39.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member
    Exactly why everyone recommends a test only cycle.. Because now your not sure which compound it is that's doing this to you .. Don't take this wrong way I'm just making a statement is all my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyb13 View Post
    Exactly why everyone recommends a test only cycle.. Because now your not sure which compound it is that's doing this to you .. Don't take this wrong way I'm just making a statement is all my friend
    Understand and appreciate it, but I'm just hoping it won't derail my cycle.
    Have you ever been hit with this?
    I have been on 1 cycle before this but it was an oral cycle.

My first cycle was dbol as kick starter until test cyp kicked in.. Then dropped dbol .. I had zero affects.. Got minor acne but vanished after a while.. So I felt fine the entire time... Kept a clean clean diet drinking 2 gallons of water a day

My first cycle was dbol as kick starter until test cyp kicked in.. Then dropped dbol .. I had zero affects.. Got minor acne but vanished after a while.. So I felt fine the entire time... Kept a clean clean diet drinking 2 gallons of water a day
    Just curious, when did the acne kick in for you?

As weird as it seems it was during my PCT.. Got 3-4 minor ones on back of neck

As weird as it seems it was during my PCT.. Got 3-4 minor ones on back of neck
    Wow, that's interesting. Besides the flu I don't have any other symptoms as yet.

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Mate sorry to hear that, I m watching this thread to know the answer, can happen to anyone and I m scared of flu, as my flu is the worst one ever and go for a week during that time I get 102 fever, no work, no eating, no gym, nothing, just bed. That's how bad it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aus View Post
    Mate sorry to hear that, I m watching this thread to know the answer, can happen to anyone and I m scared of flu, as my flu is the worst one ever and go for a week during that time I get 102 fever, no work, no eating, no gym, nothing, just bed. That's how bad it comes.
    Yep, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anyone with a real answer to this, so I'll let you know how long it lasts on me.
    My throats feeling much better today, and my cough has gone from that ugly dry cough to a manageable wet cough.
    I had a big drinking night last night for the first time in a long time (Gray Goose), so maybe the alci killed all the throat germs? Lol I'd like to hope and think so. I feel like a million buks today though.

Thread Information