Aerospace is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Advice on if my First Cycle Looks Okay

Hi everyone, I've read everything I can read around here and I thought I'd post and get some confirmation if my first cycle ever looks okay.
    This looks like a novice cycle, which is probably a wise decision since it is my first.
    Week 1 - Havoc (Epistane) 30mg throughout the day & DHEA (~100 mg probably) & Multivitamins/Fish oil
    Week 2 - Same
    Week 3 - Up dosage to 40 mg
    Week 4 - Remain at 40
    Week 5 - May continue or stop and start PCT, just thought I'd feel it out
    Week 5 or 6 - Revolution PCT Black for 4 weeks. Add extra Milk Thistle, go back on Creatine Ethyl Ester (will stop while on cycle), Longjack/Maca/Yohimbine, etc.

I will lift hard almost every day and focus on my nutrition and protein as always. Does this cycle look okay? Anything I am missing/advice?

I've spent hours and hours researching to make sure I do it right. Is there anything else I need for PCT? I hope to keep the size gains. Revolution PCT has what looks like an effective combo (DAA, Fenugreek, Liver support, Saw Palmetto and others, and a suicidal AI..). If there is a suicidal AI I wouldn't need any additional SERM products would I?

Other specifics if anyone finds it relevant: 24 years old, 6'1" ~175 Lbs, lean body type (Idk my BF%), no notable health concerns, primary objective is clean size gains.

Thanks everyone for helping out a newbie !!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    I am being 100% honest with you on this. I am not as concerned with age or stats, but a prohormone cycle is not the way to go man. Havoc is one of those PHs that has a "steroid that is unknown" in it. It is highly advised to use liver protectant as well as a PCT. But the PCTs they sell are a waste, as are the Liver protectants. No way sould this be used without a test base, as it will supress your natural levels. And for supression, you need a real PCT consisting of clomid and nolvadex . You would be so much better off by using testosterone for your cycle. And for many reasons. First is that it is a natural hormon already present in your body, and you know you respond well already. Second, test is a know substance and has been used for many, many years. Just consider redoing this and getting back. Prohormones are just so iffy and they scare me. It is really no different than doing a "dbol only" or another "oral only" cycle. It is just a bad choice. If you are afraid of needles, you will have to get over that,or AAS is just not for you. It isnt bad. Good luck!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Forget what you have read and start over using the sticky notes at the top.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.UQTYiUHhxv8

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Is he still here?

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    Ok so you are saying skip the PH and jump to AAS?

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerospace
    Ok so you are saying skip the PH and jump to AAS?
    If you MUST cycle, use test only @500mg weekly split into 2 shots Monday and thursday for 10 weeks

Run arimidex at .25mg eod until pct starts

Run Hcg @ 250 iu Every 3.5 days same as test

Pct of Nolvadex & clomid for 4 weeks as follows:
    40/40/20/20 & 100/50/50/50

That

Thread Information