eddybaez23 is offline Junior Member

Stacking tren and sus 250 with nolvadren xt

Iv just started stacking this past week 500mg of each tren and sus I'm just curios I had order the pr xt and nolvadren xt would it good take this with the stack ? Need a answer help out feel free thanks

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Whats your stats? cycle history? for now, 500mg of test is a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    Whats your stats? cycle history? for now, 500mg of test is a lot.
    6"2
    197lbs
    Iv took sus 250 tren250 as first cycle I know that was a mistake but at the time I didn't know honestly second cycle test 400 tren 250 and the same cycle after . I'm took clomd once and hCG both times Iv uses tren Iv been off it for a long time tho so I dropped alot of weight I wanna get back up there and how many mg of test should I take weekly Iv been taking 1cc mon and fri with tren on my arms test on butt

Iv tooken hCG every time Iv used tren excuse the mistake

Is there anything I should get on hand like clomid and nova? Ima get hCG a week before my last two pins

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    My friend, Im just curious why you say your first cycle was a fail...
    Second thing, forghet the tren , its not a miracle, its more a waste of money if you don't know how to use it. Second thing, you want to use a natural AE for 500mg of test?? Are you wanting titties?? Forget what you want to do, study for a couple of years, and then do a basic bulk cycle. You'll get better results as with tren.
    But now, tell me why your cycle was a fail, just curious...

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Sounds like your diet is shit my friend. If you lost all that weight it means you aren't eating enough to sustain the new muscle, your training isn't to par or your pct was crap. I'm guessing it was a mix of all three

Yeah I did **** up on my cycles when I finished I stoped working out and eating the way I was eating but now Iv been working out and training for a while and I'm not really gaining what I gained when I was taking this stack I gained almost 25 pounds the last time I took this cycle just tren and sus tho

What type of natural AE should I take ? And yeah i don't want Titties so help me if you can please what should I take and get on hand to be Safe im gonna get my nova and clomid soon and hCG before my last two pins

Ok, so list exactly what you were taking... To have an Idea whats your current stat

And my first cycle wasn't a fail but I know I should've started on test e only then go up on my next cycle to stacking but what's done has been done

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    Ok, so list exactly what you were taking... To have an Idea whats your current stat
    Right now I'm taking
    sus 250 tren 250 twice a week
    Omega fish oil
    Wheat isolate
    Milk thisle

Please post your last cycle dosing plus ai plus pct

in the test 400 and tren 250 what where you taking exactly??

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    Please post your last cycle dosing plus ai plus pct
    Test 400 tren 250
    Debows 25mg
    Omega fish oil milk thisle
    Wheat isolate
    Clomid as pct with hCG

Ok, I think its enough, listen, if your health has an importance in your life, I'd go to a freakin doctor and get a bloodwork done. You weren't taking any AI, your last PCT was incomplete and if your gear was good, you may have a raised prolactine. But yeah, you're on cycle right now, but I'd suspend it, because with 250 sust and 250 tren , is almost a waste of money and health.
    suspend tren right now, and suspend sust as soon as you have nolva by hand. Wait PCT is over and get bw done. Then if everything is ok, we'll talk again to mount a serious cycle.

Okay thing is I don't got a doc lol but I will next month so I gotta wait till then and when I get nova on hand how much do I take

And I went to the doc sometime last year and he told me I was good idk if now when I do go should I explain him what I took for he can look into it but what ai should I take now if I stay on cycle cause its been awhile since my last cycle

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eddybaez23 View Post
    6"2
    197lbs
    Iv took sus 250 tren250 as first cycle I know that was a mistake but at the time I didn't know honestly second cycle test 400 tren 250 and the same cycle after . I'm took clomd once and hCG both times Iv uses tren Iv been off it for a long time tho so I dropped alot of weight I wanna get back up there and how many mg of test should I take weekly Iv been taking 1cc mon and fri with tren on my arms test on butt
    eddybaez23.... you have no idea, how much harm , you are doing to your body, by using steroids at 21 years old ( im guessing you started earlier then that)... you should not be using Any steroids at all, let alone screwing around with Tren at your age. Please do yourself a favor, and stop using gear,IF you dont want to screw yourself up for life... at your age, you should have enough Natural test in your body, that you dont need any steroids... wait until you are at least 25.

Alright I guess you can say your right I just like the boosts it gives me in the gym and the appetite it give me before I started I was really skinny since Iv gotten much bigger Iv just seen good growth but I understand I am to young

Thread Information