Thread: Anavar uses

samuelsteven is offline Associate Member

Anavar uses

Ok friends, I'm sure you guys know I've been deep into research about all steroids , side effects, uses, PCT and everything else I can soak up. Id like to get a better understanding about var, I'm trying to get a much better grasp on it before I ever think about using it in a cycle. What really confuses me is that it's described to be somewhat of a abdominal fat burner and to a certain extent permanent, but then its also used to gain weight for burn victims and others in need of quick weight gain, which are also said to be permanent sometimes. How can in be both? Different dosages? Is it something someone that's naturally thin can use to add some body mass, maybe a female?

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I did research for six months before I started to use var...
    It's a steroid ... So if you were a burn victim and you had trouble with muscle wasting the aas is going to help with that.
    Visceral fat is the only fat I read that var "reduces" and that's the fat around your intestines, that can be life threatening, the subcontaneous fat under you skin I never read anything about and losing fat is about cutting calories, the good old diet and exercise. If you're looking to use it for body comp purposes, you have to diet, exercise and you it as an aid in your routine and you'll see results for sure but don't go in thinking if you sit on your ass and eat potato chips you'll morph into superman because thats just a joke.

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samuelsteven View Post
    Ok friends, I'm sure you guys know I've been deep into research about all steroids, side effects, uses, PCT and everything else I can soak up. Id like to get a better understanding about var, I'm trying to get a much better grasp on it before I ever think about using it in a cycle. What really confuses me is that it's described to be somewhat of a abdominal fat burner and to a certain extent permanent, but then its also used to gain weight for burn victims and others in need of quick weight gain, which are also said to be permanent sometimes. How can in be both? Different dosages? Is it something someone that's naturally thin can use to add some body mass, maybe a female?
    If you're looking for mass bc youre thin that's really not the aas you want to use. It won't bulk you up it will just help your muscles look more defined but not bigger and you won't look bigger just more toned

binsser is offline Senior Member
    Ha ha sit on your ass eating potato chips and turn into superman lololol pmsl nice one ha ha ha.

Ive just been delivered 800 10 mg tabs of var for my next cye with prop and ive still got 8 weeks to cut before i cycle get your body fat down as much as possible bud

copaaz is offline Junior Member
    Why do you have damn near 20 weeks worth of var binsser?

binsser is offline Senior Member
    Ha ha ha doing 60 mg a day and three of us train together most if the time so thats for three people bud lolol

samuelsteven is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox

If you're looking for mass bc youre thin that's really not the aas you want to use. It won't bulk you up it will just help your muscles look more defined but not bigger and you won't look bigger just more toned
    So for a female, that doesn't want to bulk and just wants to tone up, what would be the dosage?

copaaz is offline Junior Member
    What does "tone up" mean? Oh, you mean you cut BF in other words? I'm no female nor do I pretend to be, but I've heard that 10-20 MAX per day.

Thread Information