Thread: Knee problems

xTato is offline Junior Member

Knee problems

So I am 26 years old. I am a health buff and big into kickboxing/MMA. I have done years of kickboxing some muay thai, Judo and werestling. I am currently 6'5 240 lbs. just over a year and a half ago I injured my knee during sparring throwing a high kick without turning my foot out enough and over rotated and dropped like a sack of bricks. I ended up doing slight mcl damage and bruised my meniscus and some of the bone. when i finally got an MRI 6 months after the injury (lame health care system in canada you have to wait forever for anything) the doctor told me there wasnt much he could do for me and that i would eventually return to 100% or close to within the next 3 years. well im tired of waiting. my knee is a world better then it was but still have issues when its cold or when i have to squat or pick things up from squatting. Sometimes its fine other times not so fine

Long story short would doing a cycle be beneficial for my knee? or would it potentially cause more issues. or would that all depend on how i lifted and treated it. I know most likely you are not DR's but opinion is welcome. I have been off and on with my lifting but mostly doing douche bag workouts for upper body only and biking and swimming to help my knee. Im looking to pack on some serious mass and have been studying a lot about steroids and testosterone and i know the best way to put mass on is to work your legs. and i love leg work outs in the first place. pre knee injury i was squat pressing 900 3 sets of 8

Thanks for the help

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do some searching on intra-articular knee injections with hIGh. Some studies show that injecting hgh into the joint space can help the ligaments and tendons repair themselves, especially if you add a good physical therapy program.

If your having difficulty finding info, let me know and I'll see what I can find.

Can't seem to find to much info if you dont mind lending a hand. Anything i can do to help get rid of the knee problems. Want to get back to lifting big

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you might need an accurate diagnosis of your current situation in order to see how to proceed. maybe another MRI or even an arthroscope to look at the extend of the damage you are currently still suffering from. a meniscal tear may need to be excised or repaired. you can also determine if your cartilage or cruciate ligaments are intact. a washout during the scope may also help to remove any remnant of the chronic inflammation.

without knowing what's wrong, it's really hard to say how long you'll take to recover. i think you should get this sorted out before you start a cycle. good luck.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would get a 2nd opinion bro.AAS is going to fix anything.Deca in some people helps make the joints feel better while on cycle.But long term HGH might be a better deal.But the problem there is cost and finding legit product.Good luck bro.

Ill try but i live in a little town so good dr's are far and few. I think ill spend the next few months before my first cycle rehabbing my knee as much as i can. I did get a detailed report about my knee. No tearing. Just severe bruising which feels like a tear but get better with time. Up to 3 year but i have to be careful because i could injure it easier.

Thread Information