hobnob is offline Associate Member

cycling right up to the day before my 2 week holiday ?

off on holiday in may for 2 weeks, plan to run a cycle of enanthate and EQ soon for about 10-12 weeks, what you guys think of running my cycle up until the day before i go on holiday ? you cant start a PCT untill 2 week after last injection of enanthate so i would just start my PCT the day i get home ??? its not going to be a holiday of boozing but it will be a holiday of standard 3 meals a day, cocktails & ice cream but hey. any one have a problem with this or any reasons why not too ?

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by hobnob
    off on holiday in may for 2 weeks, plan to run a cycle of enanthate and EQ soon for about 10-12 weeks, what you guys think of running my cycle up until the day before i go on holiday ? you cant start a PCT untill 2 week after last injection of enanthate so i would just start my PCT the day i get home ??? its not going to be a holiday of boozing but it will be a holiday of standard 3 meals a day, cocktails & ice cream but hey. any one have a problem with this or any reasons why not too ?
    12 weeks is too short for eq man

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hobnob View Post
    Nothing wrong with that... no less then 12 weeks in my opinion.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Why dont you throw some anavar in there around 5 weeks before your holiday............. give you a good hard beach body and help remove some of that water you will holding from the test

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    The time after your cycle going in to pct and through pct is important you keep your food clean and the calories high enough to maintain the muscle you have put on. If you cannot do this I would rethink the timing of your cycle.

I do agree but I don't mind loosing a few lbs after cycle the main reason I was doing the cycle was to look good for holiday, so if I loose a few lbs in not too fused my only worry was will my libido decrease after the first week due to not having weekly injections ?

Also it's all inclusive so I have unlimited supply to food

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It's sounds as though you have already made up your mind what you want to do. If all you are doing the cycle for is to look good for the holiday you should be able to achieve the results you are looking for with a good nutrition program. I see no point in being ok with loosing gains after your cycle that you could keep with the right pct and nutrition but ultimately your choice. Good luck

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hobnob View Post
    This is inconsistant with what you said about "the standard 3 meals a day". But if your only cycling FOR this vacation and dont care about losing gains, Ijust find that sad, ad ther might be a few other issues atwork that needs some attention. Nothing wrong with wanting to peak for vacation, but this is a lifestyle and not a period of time. If it is for the short term, you might have consequences down the road that will make you wish you had never done it. You body though and your choice. Remember as I have said for a long time, you only get one body, so do what you can to take care of it.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    One thing to watch, especially if you are eating clean during this cycle and taking your nutrition seriously (which I hope you are since you are using gear)... if you come off and then start taking in more calories, the rebound is going to have you pounding on the fat at an unreal rate....

Thread Information