Edwin23q is offline Banned

Dutesteride to treat and reverse baldness

Guys, not sure on where to ask this question, but this product has been given great reviews not only to treat but to also reverse MPB or baldness due to AAS use.
    It is a legal product, however like everything else on the net, the chances of buying it from a trustworthy site seems to be a little tricky.
    What I want to know is has anyone used this product and if so what do they think of it? was it worth the hype and where's the best online store to buy it from?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    Bump.....anyone?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin23q View Post
    Bump.....anyone?

Do some more research...this stuff has some NASTY side effects that sometimes are non-reversable! I dont have any of the info save to point you to a specific article but there are a number of members who have had some real issues with Dus.

analovz is offline Associate Member
    dutasteride is considered safer than finasteride....many people are using it with success and without the nasty side effects!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by abzlove View Post
    dutasteride is considered safer than finasteride....many people are using it with success and without the nasty side effects!
    I have had 2 ppl on here come to me dealing with really screwed up E2 do to Dutasteride. I just would be sure I knew everything before using it. I know very little about it so I wont try to pretend otherwise!

leather daddy is offline Banned
    Safer than fina? i dont think so, considering also its half life is a lot longer than propecia, how can we assume its safer! Yup i read a thread here a few weeks back and tried to help the guy who is now messed up from DUTA. i ordered a bottle, it arrived today i tipped it down the sink, was my money lost. Yes, do i care, nope. Am i happy i didnt use it after reading thru threads, You bet!

wouldnt touch fina or duta at alll! Sure some dont have sides from it, but A LOT DO.

here is what dr john crisler says about Propecia. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEGCTMtlgoc

Keep in mind dutas half life is a lot longer, so propecia to me i would consider safer! as someone said it had a half life ov 8hrs. Here is the quote i got

Adovart has a long half life compared to Finasteride. Adovart's half life is like 4-5 weeks while Finasteride is about 8 hrs so if you experience sides from Adovart you don't like it will take longer then finasteride for your body to normalize.

analovz is offline Associate Member
    Here's this guys personal experience and view on fina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV--jyqWQ50

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    OT...wish there was something that would reverse my gray hair back to brown. I've been going gray since HS. Other than hair dye.

Thread Information