Jbman255 is offline New Member

P.O. Box-- sort of....

Hey All,

I have a mailbox at a private company that does shipping... kinda like a UPS store... any thoughts on shipping gear to that place or is it just the same as shipping it to a house address?? anybody have a usual routine they use in general? my buddy got bagged a couple years back and they only confiscated his stuff... always worried I won't be as lucky... just looking for some feedback. Thanks!

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbman255 View Post
    Hey All,

I have a mailbox at a private company that does shipping... kinda like a UPS store... any thoughts on shipping gear to that place or is it just the same as shipping it to a house address?? anybody have a usual routine they use in general? my buddy got bagged a couple years back and they only confiscated his stuff... always worried I won't be as lucky... just looking for some feedback. Thanks!
    Depends on how good your source is . Mine is reallygood and really smart, I have mine shipped at home with no problems. What did your friend do exactly to get caught?

Jbman255 is offline New Member
    I think he basically ordered a shit-load of stuff for a bunch of people, so it was definitely his bad... I'm sure that may have had something to do with it. The guy I usually get it from is pretty clever, I never had a problem before, just wanted to see what others were doing.. or if anyone knew if there were different inspection routines or something weird like that pertaining to things not going to residential addresses.

Thread Information