Thread: First cycle

xTato is offline Junior Member

First cycle

What would be an ideal cycle for me? want to use test e and Dbol . aswell as a good PCT amount

Age = 26
    Height = 6'5
    Weight = 240
    Body Fat% = 15
    Training times = after work 5-6pmsih (but i am an electrician so it varies from early mornings to late) 4-5 days a week
    Diet is a lil messy right now but i know how to clean it up (done fitness modeling before) and plan to be at a 5-6k cal diet with 1 1/2g protein per lb

I also plan to use standard supplements like pre-workout and post workout creatines and shakes.

Thanks for the help.

from what i have learned i was looking at 500mg test e / week and 30mg dbol daily. and nolva for pct

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey man!

If this is your first run keep it simple and do TEST ONLY!

1-12 test e 400-500mg/week
    1-12 adex .25mg eod or aromasin 12,5mg eod
    1-until 4 days before starting PCT run HCG at 250iu twice a week!

PCT 14days after last pin!

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Remember it wont work without strict diet and hard-a$$ workouts!

Good luck

is HCG really worth it? and why? i cant wrap my head around the benefits of taking a pregnancy hormone. and the adex is an anti estro? to ward of gyno? is it best to take whole cycle or just when gyno starts appearing? is it not detrimental to to your cycle to take these inhibitors? I have a lot more ?'s but ill leave it at that for now. lol

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xTato View Post
    is HCG really worth it? and why? i cant wrap my head around the benefits of taking a pregnancy hormone. and the adex is an anti estro? to ward of gyno? is it best to take whole cycle or just when gyno starts appearing? is it not detrimental to to your cycle to take these inhibitors? I have a lot more ?'s but ill leave it at that for now. lol
    The hcg helps alleviate testicular atrophy and assists in making your start up easier

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    HCG is very important to take during cycle. Helps you with testicular atrophy and helps you recover batter after PCT.

AI need to be run during whole cycle, to keep estrogen lvl in balance and reduce sides(acne, bloating, gyno...)

Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    The hcg helps alleviate testicular atrophy and assists in making your start up easier
    that makes some sense so in essence helps keeps ur nuts lookin like nuts and keeping them from shutting off to much. Kinda like having the firemen in the station sleeping ready to respond rather then going home to sleep and having to come all the way back. and what is an iu? injectible unit? i am not overly familiar with HCG so tips appreciated. I also have ?'s about injecting the test-e. Do you just continually inject it into your outer thigh and split it up to 250mg shots twice a week? I sorry so many questions but im one of those nerds that finds every little detail before doing something.

iu stands for International Unit, just another form of measurement. For your test injections you'll want to split the dose up like you said but you'll want to inject a different area each time ensuring you don't inject the same spot twice in a week to reduce scaring. For different locations on injections you can check out www.spotinjections.com.

You'll also want to search more info on a AI to prevent estrogen build up as Gaspaco suggested.
    Last edited by Soar; 01-28-2013 at 11:52 AM.

iu stands for International Unit, just another form of measurement. For your test injections you'll want to split the dose up like you said but you'll want to inject a different area each time ensuring you don't inject the same spot twice in a week to reduce scaring.
    So alternating left and right leg? ok and the HCG is an injectible or an oral?

So alternating left and right leg? ok and the HCG is an injectible or an oral?
    You can alternate between quads, glut and delts as they seem to be the easiest and most common. HCG is a subcutaneous injection.

thanks for the link for the mapping of injections. is there any other benefit of the area of injection rather then just keeping scarring down?

Helps prevent knotting and any unwanted discomfort. Scaring being the biggest issue, lots of guys experiencing issues injecting threw the hardened tissue.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You would benefit a lot by reading our stickys bro.There is a ton of info there that will educate you on wat you are doing.Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You would benefit a lot by reading our stickys bro.There is a ton of info there that will educate you on wat you are doing.Good luck
    Thanks for the heads up. I have been researchin for over a month now. I have read through a few of the stickies, A lot of helpfull information! A great website i've found here and luckily a lot of nice helpfull members! Look forward to learning more and starting my cycle. When i do i will be logging it here.

Just trying to learn as much as i can first and find a reliable source (not statting this to break rules, just taking my time to find the right place so i don't get bunk gear or end up in jail)

I dont plan to do a cycle for a few more months. I have one or two sources in mind but ima just lay low on those and learn all that there is to learn beore i commit to the first pin

Good call, there's more then enough info here to fill the think tank.

Good call, there's more then enough info here to fill the think tank.
    That there is. Lesrned about AI. But one thing i dont quite get is when to start it ive read diff things. To start from day one and to start a few weeks in. Is this just a personal prefrence thing?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This is a nice place you can learn plenty here.I learn something new all the time.And your smart take your time and learn.Get all the info you can.Get your diet checked out(This is a big one) Beacuse many cycles fail beacuse of this.Everyone thinks they got a good diet.I did then I was enlightened.Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    This is a nice place you can learn plenty here.I learn something new all the time.And your smart take your time and learn.Get all the info you can.Get your diet checked out(This is a big one) Beacuse many cycles fail beacuse of this.Everyone thinks they got a good diet.I did then I was enlightened.Good luck bro!
    I know diet is huge and im constantly learning more about it. I do have a good idea as I once did some fitness model stuff. But am aware no one i perfect and always room for improvment. The wisest people know that they know nothing at all. Any tips on the AI tho? Still wondering opinion if best to start whole cycle or few weeks in. Im planning just a test-e cycle. Ive seen so many different post on which people think is best. Will the AI slow the kick in of the test?

That there is. Lesrned about AI. But one thing i dont quite get is when to start it ive read diff things. To start from day one and to start a few weeks in. Is this just a personal prefrence thing?
    You can start taking your AI on day one, and no it won't slow down the test. It simply helps prevent the sides from built up estrogen. Acne, bloat, gyno, limp noodle lol

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Start it from day one

You can start taking your AI on day one, and no it won't slow down the test. It simply helps prevent the sides from built up estrogen. Acne, bloat, gyno, limp noodle lol
    Deffinatly why i will be taking my AI dont think m ole lady would be happy about that last symptom! Nor I!

Thread Information