faus1991 is offline New Member

test/tren/mast help

Age- 24
    Weight- 198lbs
    BF- 11% hydro (I can see my full 6 pack, calipers read 9%, handheld tester read 9%)
    Training- 6.5 years
    Goal- drop bodyfat while maintaining muscle mass, hopefully adding some aswell (3-4kg)

cycle:
    WEEKS 1-8: 250MG TEST-E/TREN -E/MAST-E
    WEEKS 1-10: 0.5MG PRAMI, 1.25MG LETRO
    WEEKS 11+12: 50MG CLOMID, 40MG NOLVA
    WEEKS 13+14:50MG CLOMID, 20MG NOLVA

Low dose, I react well to small doses, have done test before at 350mg x week with good results

Opting for shorter cycle + low doses to help with sides and easier recovery

First time using tren and mast, so that is another reason for the low dose

how does this cycle look? first time using prami and was wondering if everything (doses/timing) is g2g!

thanks!!

*EDIT- I have pubertal gyno and that's why I am using letro instead of adex, hopefully to reverse it along with prami. I have used letro before and it helped shrunk the gland but did nothing for the puffy nipples. This time around I hope to shrink the gland even further and the prami will hopefully help with the puffy nips which is a living nightmare...
    Last edited by faus1991; 01-29-2013 at 01:18 PM.

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    How many cycles do u have under ur belt

4 cycles,
    1 anavar only (great results),
    and a few runs with test-e at different doses (350mg and 500mg)
    preferred the 350mg run since the gains where the same between the two but I bloated on 500mg

all of them have had proper pct

I have puffy nips from pubescent gyno myself... It sucks... Have u ever ran prami b4?

Nope, first time running prami, hopefully it works, I'll let you know... What do you think about my proposed cycle layout?

Thanks!

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    All bad. Do more research. You are only 21 and wanting to run long estered compounds for only 8 weeks.. Your whole layout is terrible.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    All bad. Do more research. You are only 21 and wanting to run long estered compounds for only 8 weeks.. Your whole layout is terrible.
    he said he is 24

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    he said he is 24
    assuming he is " 21 " since his user name says 1991.. many come on here and lie about stats to hear what they want...

Quote Originally Posted by faus1991 View Post
    Nope, first time running prami, hopefully it works, I'll let you know... What do you think about my proposed cycle layout?

Thanks!
    prami can make u feel really bad

assuming he is " 21 " since his user name says 1991.. many come on here and lie about stats to hear what they want...
    my profile says 22. i actually listed that by mistake when i signed up 2 years ago
    im 24 and my profile says 22 ... i cant change it so i just stayed with it ... mistakes happen

Quote Originally Posted by dep30 View Post
    prami can make u feel really bad
    yeah , if you can get real ( not generic caber) that would be awesome
    better than prami , more expensive thou but worth it

I am 24. 1991 is the year my grandfather passed away.

Why would you say my layout is terrible?
    Perhaps I am not looking for the size gain 10 or 12 weeks would provide, remember my main goal is dropping BF and achieving an even more hard/ripped look while hopefully reducing a little gyno.

I have done 8 week cycles of test-e only before, and had optimal results to say the least.

At 8 weeks it would be an ideal cutting phase while having anabolic support, keep in mind I am extremely happy with my physique and I am more in the maintaining/cutting mindset, I do not wish to be 230+ lbs or to step on stage.

My question was more concerning PCT, AI and Prami usage, and if those dosages are in check.

At these dosages I am bound to grow even while on a caloric deficit, which happened when I ran test 350mg wk.

Quote Originally Posted by faus1991

Perhaps I am not looking for the size gain 10 or 12 weeks would provide, remember my main goal is dropping BF and achieving an even more hard/ripped look while hopefully reducing a little gyno.

I have done 8 week cycles of test-e only before, and had optimal results to say the least.

At 8 weeks it would be an ideal cutting phase while having anabolic support, keep in mind I am extremely happy with my physique and I am more in the maintaining/cutting mindset, I do not wish to be 230+ lbs or to step on stage.

My question was more concerning PCT, AI and Prami usage, and if those dosages are in check.

At these dosages I am bound to grow even while on a caloric deficit, which happened when I ran test 350mg wk.
    Why not just use short esters and run an 8 week cycle? 8 weeks on Test E/ Tren E / Mast is a huge waste of gear IMO. You say at 8 weeks it will be an ideal cutting phase? I don't care what you take you will not gain/keep weight if you don't have the food there to support new growth. These AAS won't even go into effect until around weeks 4-5 and right when you want to stop is when you will be seeing the most results ie fat loss etc assuming your diet is on point You can cut or bulk with any steroid there is, it is determined by the users diet not cycle.

As far as your pct is concerned this is how I would run it. I don't like the sides from clomid, others may suggest to start with 100, it really is dependent on the individual and how clomid makes them feel.

25/50/50/50
    20/40/40/40

If you ran your test lower than the tren I don't feel any need for an ai to be used unless you felt need to during cycle. I'm currently running Ace higher than my test and I have never felt better " On " cycle .. I suggest you do some more research before you start and really have a solid layout and more knowledge behind each of these AAS. Wish you the best of luck. Pm me if you have any other questions brotha

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Why not just use short esters and run an 8 week cycle? 8 weeks on Test E/ Tren E / Mast is a huge waste of gear IMO. You say at 8 weeks it will be an ideal cutting phase? I don't care what you take you will not gain/keep weight if you don't have the food there to support new growth. These AAS won't even go into effect until around weeks 4-5 and right when you want to stop is when you will be seeing the most results ie fat loss etc assuming your diet is on point You can cut or bulk with any steroid there is, it is determined by the users diet not cycle.

As far as your pct is concerned this is how I would run it. I don't like the sides from clomid, others may suggest to start with 100, it really is dependent on the individual and how clomid makes them feel.

25/50/50/50
    20/40/40/40

If you ran your test lower than the tren I don't feel any need for an ai to be used unless you felt need to during cycle. I'm currently running Ace higher than my test and I have never felt better " On " cycle .. I suggest you do some more research before you start and really have a solid layout and more knowledge behind each of these AAS. Wish you the best of luck. Pm me if you have any other questions brotha
    I'm guessing here...but pretty sure he's using a "blend".

Correct me if I am wrong here op.

The reason I say this is that he won't be able to adjust dosages of one compound.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I never understand why ppl whith gyno want to wait until they cycle to treat the gyno...why not get the gyno taken care of before putting yourself at further risk???

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    I don think his gyno is the type related to steroids .. its from puberty and can not be reversed unless you have surgery... I only know this because I've had it...the surgery also.. depending on how bad I guess.. mine was man titty bad

The nipps will never settle as it is breast tissue not fat
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 01-29-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    I don think his gyno is the type related to steroids .. its from puberty and can not be reversed unless you have surgery... I only know this because I've had it...the surgery also.. depending on how bad I guess.. mine was man titty bad

The nipps will never settle as it is breast tissue not fat
    I would still get it taken care of prior to concidering AAS use. Why make it worse.....?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    True true...

warmouth is offline Productive Member

Bold. This is not true at all. If you plan on running 8 weeks, use short esters. These guys know what they are talking about. The only way you can get optimal results on 8 weeks of long esters is to run them high, or frontload. No matter how much AAS you run, size and strength come from diet and training, not the juice. You wont be anywhere near "stage ready", as you put if from any cycle if your diet isnt aimed at such results.

Too many people rely on AAS to do the majority of the work, which is a huge misconception. AAS only enhances what you are already doing. It doesnt miraculously make you big and strong. That part is on you. At your stats, 9% BF or 11 is good, and shows dedication (if done naturally, even more) as long as you arent a light weight. Consider using shorts if your only goingfor 8 weeks. I am not sure what you can expect for 250mgs of masteron , but 250 tren is a safe play. Your call, but the advice I have read seems on point.

And Lunks statement on the gyno is true. Dont wait til being "on" to try and fix it. That is something that would be best left to take care of when your hormones are normal. No reason to make it worse.

Last thing, if the 350mgs of test weekly worked as good as you said, why not just run that one again?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I think it's too little gear also. It's also too short on enth esters. I'm about to run the same thing but Test A/Tren A/Mast P/Proviron /Tbol. You won't need the Prami (luckily, because it sucks) if you take the AI properly dosed. I'd definitely NOT do the letro if you want to get a hard on in the next few months. If you can't get there with Aromasin , doing only 250 mg of test AND Masteron then your AAS days are over...

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Titan, why not Mast A, lol.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Titan, why not Mast A, lol.
    It's a blend!! Nice though 50/50/50 mg/ml!! 2.5-3 ml of that ed along with 120 mg Tbol will produce some results!! Diet training and rest/sleep being a given.

Thank You all for your responses, honestly.

I have taken advice from you guys to increase cycle length. As one of you pointed out I am using a blend which consist of (100mgtest-e,100mg tren -e,100mg mast) per mL. I have two vials, therefore 20mL of the aforementioned compounds. I will be pinning 2.5 ml of these per week (250mg of ea) along with .5ml of (test-e 250), so in total I am juicing 375mg of test-e, 250mg tren-e, 250mg mast-e for 8 weeks. Then weeks 9 and 10 I will be injecting 500mg of test-e. (since by then I will run out of the blend and just have some test-e left).

doses are divided into two injections, 1 wed afternoon, 1 sunday morning

PCT is as follows: 50/50/50/50 clomid, (might do 100 first week), and 40/40/20/20 nolva... letro/prami on hand might use a low dose throughout cycle

Cheers mate thank you all for the responses!

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    What a crock of sh!t..............even if this BS were true, I guess it's just a coincidence that 1991 was 21 years ago & your profile says you're 21.................I know I know............"I hit the 1 by accident" because it's sooooooooo fvcking close to the 4 right.

Damn I can't stand a liar............

Lying to gain the info you want / need is not the smartest thing you could do to yourself genius, maybe you should take a moment to think about what reason we would have to try to detour people under 25 from using AAS. When you lie here, you are only hurting yourself.

Last edited by The Bear 79; 01-30-2013 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    What a crock of sh!t..............even if this BS were true, I guess it's just a coincidence that 1991 was 21 years ago & your profile says you're 21.................I know I know............"I hit the 1 by accident" because it's sooooooooo fvcking close to the 4 right.

Damn I can't stand a liar............

Lying to gain the info you want / need is not the smartest thing you could do to yourself genius, maybe you should take a moment to think about what reason we would have to try to detour people under 25 from using AAS. When you lie here, you are only hurting yourself.
    What the **** is your problem? You ****ing offensive prick, **** off... How in your right mind do you call someone out on such a sensitive topic as a relatives death?

What's the point on lying here if none of you guys know me, why would I give a ****?

I am not going to argue anymore on the subject, because I know how these "arguments" go....

Look into my profile it says I was born on the year 1992, and my username is year 1991? Something a little off? BTW I was born on January 2nd, 1989. Turned 24 a couple of weeks ago, (WHICH IS STILL UNDER 25) so why wouldn't I just say I'm 25?

I will disregard whatever you post, thank you for those who are giving answers,

Cheers!

Your profile says you were born in 1992....................ANOTHER coincidence right.

Truth is you crated your profile / account before you found out that we don't like to give cycle advice to anyone under 25..............so now you're lying to gain what you want..........

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Your profile says you were born in 1992....................ANOTHER coincidence right.

Truth is you crated your profile / account before you found out that we don't like to give cycle advice to anyone under 25..............so now you're lying to gain what you want..........
    Dumbass, profile says I was born in 1992, nickname says I was born in 1991, maybe something is a little off no? Dumbass... Born in '89. Just to clarify, I will not reply to any other comment you post, and I do not like crowding the forums with useless back and forth nonsense, therefore, I am abstaining from posting anything unrelated to the OP.

Good night bud!

Yeah I'm the dumbass..............you're the one that put the info in the profile to make it read what it does, you told the system you were born in 1992, that's why it says that................it doesn't just randomly enter info, you entered that info & you're fvcking liar, & that fact that you're so adamantly defensive about proves you're a liar.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    You're such a liar Bear. Lol

jsanman is offline Associate Member
    even if he is 21 or 24
    he would still be under 25...
    i think it would be meaningless for him to lie about his age we are all adults here
    he has chosen to take steroids already, so lets forget the nonsense about him being too young,
    hes only here asking for advice lets try to be civil about it

Quote Originally Posted by jsanman View Post
    even if he is 21 or 24
    he would still be under 25...
    i think it would be meaningless for him to lie about his age we are all adults here
    he has chosen to take steroids already, so lets forget the nonsense about him being too young,
    hes only here asking for advice lets try to be civil about it
    x2, anyways, thank you all I will post how it goes,

Cheers!

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thank You all for your responses, honestly.

I have taken advice from you guys to increase cycle length. As one of you pointed out I am using a blend which consist of (100mgtest-e,100mg tren -e,100mg mast) per mL. I have two vials, therefore 20mL of the aforementioned compounds. I will be pinning 2.5 ml of these per week (250mg of ea) along with .5ml of (test-e 250), so in total I am juicing 375mg of test-e, 250mg tren-e, 250mg mast-e for 8 weeks. Then weeks 9 and 10 I will be injecting 500mg of test-e. (since by then I will run out of the blend and just have some test-e left).

doses are divided into two injections, 1 wed afternoon, 1 sunday morning

PCT is as follows: 50/50/50/50 clomid, (might do 100 first week), and 40/40/20/20 nolva... letro/prami on hand might use a low dose throughout cycle

Cheers mate thank you all for the responses!
    You don't even have enough for your cycle. U need to listen more for the people trying to help you.

if he says he is 24 then he is 24... Enough said

Thread Information