Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member

2nd Cycle: Comments, Suggestions, & Critique

I have done one cycle with Test only. My second cycle will start in May and I need to start getting things ordered. Let me know if you agree or disagree with my regimen. I have done my own research. I just like to hear from experienced users.

2nd Cycle: 16 Weeks

1-6: DBOL at 50mg/daily

1-14: Deca Durablin at 500mg/weekly

1-16: Test E at 500mg/weekly

PCT: Nolva/Clomid

On cycle I will use an AI and HCG . I could use a recommendation on a good liver support supplement. I currently use milk thistle just for the pre-workout crap I take. Any input appreciated.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Looks pretty good other than someone being picky on the dosing amounts or the two additional wks of Test (one additional wk is plenty when paired with Nandrolone Decanoate)

Diet?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Looks pretty good other than someone being picky on the dosing amounts or the two additional wks of Test (one additional wk is plenty when paired with Nandrolone Decanoate)

Diet?
    I just tried to come up with recommended dosing that isn't too conservative. I am up for suggestions on it, but I just figure if i am going to do a cycle then it might as well be beefy.

It will be bulk of course. ~3,500 Cals at 40/40/20

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    NAC and TUDCA are both excellent liver supports! Both better than milk thistle in my opinion. And the test should be kicking in good around week 4 if you wanted to drop the Dbol then, as 50mgs daily will pack on some pounds even at 4 weeks.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    How did you do on your 1st cycle?

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    How much Test did you run on the first cycle? And if you have the extra Test, I would run it two weeks longer like you planned. 19 Nors are tough on Mr Happy!

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    NAC and TUDCA are both excellent liver supports! Both better than milk thistle in my opinion. And the test should be kicking in good around week 4 if you wanted to drop the Dbol then, as 50mgs daily will pack on some pounds even at 4 weeks.
    Cool. I will look into those. I will stop at 4 if I don't feel it will give me any more benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    How did you do on your 1st cycle?
    Great! It was an awesome experience. Last pin was 7 weeks ago and I have kept most if not all my gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    How much Test did you run on the first cycle? And if you have the extra Test, I would run it two weeks longer like you planned. 19 Nors are tough on Mr Happy!
    Ha ha. Ya I want to keep Mr. Happy, happy. I read to keep test 2 weeks longer and that is what I plan to do. Deca shuts natty test down for a month!

First cycle was Test E at 500mg/weekly.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Then why not run it again? Run that horse until it drops.This is where guys mess up and waste money and gear.You are only going to grow so much on each cycle.No matter wat you take so a smart man would use the least amount to get those results.And its better on your body.Save the 19Nors for your 5th or 6th cycle.You will be glad you did.Good luck!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Cool. I will look into those. I will stop at 4 if I don't feel it will give me any more benefits.

Great! It was an awesome experience. Last pin was 7 weeks ago and I have kept most if not all my gains.
    I thought you ran your first not long ago. Are you planning on taking the appropriate time off, or just going back on?

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    I thought you ran your first not long ago. Are you planning on taking the appropriate time off, or just going back on?
    I plan on taking appropriate time off. Only because I have a seven day cruise coming up in a couple months and I don't want to be bothered with injections. I will start my cycle May 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Then why not run it again? Run that horse until it drops.This is where guys mess up and waste money and gear.You are only going to grow so much on each cycle.No matter wat you take so a smart man would use the least amount to get those results.And its better on your body.Save the 19Nors for your 5th or 6th cycle.You will be glad you did.Good luck!
    I don't disagree with you here. Unfortunately I have been blessed with very little patience. I am curious and excited to use other compounds and see where I can take my body too. I will use one at a time to find out how each one affects me personally.

Thread Information