Thread: trustworthy?

malloy32 is offline New Member

trustworthy?

hello everyone, i would like to start out by saying i am new to the forum. In the past i have taken: HDrol once, and Mdrol twice. I made the mistake by not taking a PCT and lost most my gains. I am now wanting to run Anadrol and For a PCT i will run Clomid.. I was woundering where you guys get all your supplements. Just wanting opinions. Thank you for reading!

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Welcome I get my supplements from the GNC at the mall

Henryhill470 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds to me like your fishing !

Read the rules before trying to fish here !

555mjolnir is offline Associate Member
    There is a lot of this today huh???? read sticky's , NO ONE HERE IS WANTING TO INVITE YOU TO DO SOMETHING STUPID.

I meant anadrol , windrol, ect.... All anabolic

xTato is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Welcome I get my supplements from the GNC at the mall
    Best me to it! So much to choose from! But pricey at times.

OHHH shoot guys im sorry, i should have been more patient and looked around more. sorry for the troubles

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    trustworthy?-star-trek-facepalm-patrick-stewart.jpg

xTato is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	star-trek-facepalm-patrick-stewart.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	132758
    Haha awesome

ok well now that im embarrassed lol... i guess i should see what you guys reccomend i take. as i said im wanting to take anadrol and clomid... what do you think? Im 6'1" 155. when i was on Mdrol i was at 170 and lost it all ... i have 4 good years of experience or working out... what do you guys think?

Terrible idea. Stats please. Age/weight/height/training experience/cycle experience.......

i am 21 weigh 155, 6'1" i have trained for 4 years off and on with my older brother (who has longer experience than me), and i have taken Hdrol once an Mdrol twice with no PCT... I am currently taking fishoil, daily vitamin, milk thistle/cycle assist, Concrete creatine, and Musclepharm protien. I will add to the collection soon. also i am following a workout program from a body building website. I know everyone says eat healthy and a lot. I am doing those things
    Last edited by malloy32; 01-29-2013 at 09:53 PM.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by malloy32
    i am 21 weigh 155, 6'1" i have trained for 4 years off and on with my older brother (who has longer experience than me), and i have taken Hdrol once an Mdrol twice with no PCT... I am currently taking fishoil, daily vitamin, milk thistle/cycle assist, Concrete creatine, and Musclepharm protien. I will add to the collection soon.
    All that crap you are taking and have taken is mostly a waste. Keep the fish oils an toss the rest. Don't buy more. Go to the nutrition section and read the stickies about how to eat to bulk or lean bulk. You don't need Anabolics yet and are not of a reasonable age yet. 4 more years of training and you MUST learn how to nourish yourself to grow. No disrespect, I am just learning now for myself and i know just how complicated it is and how easy it is to think you know when you really don't.

Good luck

well thank you for the advice... I weight 155 because im just now getting back into it. i use to be at 170 with all those supplements after about 3 months with Mdrol... i just need to stick with it.

At your age, prohormones or AAS is dangerous, especially not going through PCT. You need BW regardless because with this lifestyle, we rely on it. Oral only cycle will not be recommended to anyone here, as it is not a cycle, and we dont believe that testosterone suppression is safe, especially for young guys. If you are afraid of needles, the AAS lifestyle isnt for you. If you arent afraid, you are still a tad young, and still need BW. If you can get bloods drawn, you can edit out your name and post it here so the guys can take a look over it. I would like to see BW after a prohormone cycle myself. I am not saying there is a certain ageto start, but there is a general time that most agree with. Something I can recommend to you is B12. It is good at promoting appetite, which in turn can lead to good gains. The best part of that it, it is legal and will give you practice for running a proper cycle when you are ready.

Thank you very much! should i stack the B12 with my multi vitamin? And is there a certain brand of B12 reccomended or is it one of those guess and check games?

Quote Originally Posted by malloy32 View Post
    Thank you very much! should i stack the B12 with my multi vitamin? And is there a certain brand of B12 reccomended or is it one of those guess and check games?
    You can check with your doctor, or get it from the banner up top. Instead of a multi, since you will be taking alot of B12, stick with fish oils, CoQ10, Vitamin E, D3, and the essentials that you may not be getting through food alone. Fish oil is a good thing. I also like a baby asprin a day for additional BP health.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro the thing is dispite being to young and really messing up your endo system.Until you learn how to eat you can pct 24/7.And you will still lose your gains.You are to light for your size! Learn how to eat and lift natty until your around 25.And build a base beasuse you have none.Hit the diet section post your diet with macros and tell them your goals.They will help you get big safely.Now if you choose to ignore this you will end up with ED problems loss of libdo and depression.And you will be wasting your money with aas.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro the thing is dispite being to young and really messing up your endo system.Until you learn how to eat you can pct 24/7.And you will still lose your gains.You are to light for your size! Learn how to eat and lift natty until your around 25.And build a base beasuse you have none.Hit the diet section post your diet with macros and tell them your goals.They will help you get big safely.Now if you choose to ignore this you will end up with ED problems loss of libdo and depression.And you will be wasting your money with aas.
    Thank you for the input!

Thread Information