Thread: tell 100% truth

JayIsPumped is offline Associate Member

tell 100% truth

im not going to cycle, ive already decided to stash it all for a few more years..test e 350,dbol ,winny..cant wait till its time

I looked for a dif thread to post in but didn't see any.

what age did all of you run ur first cycle? weather it was a PH, jus an oral, or anything!?

im just curious

read jus about every thread on first couple pages and I cant sleep and im bored!!!

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member

test only

Soar is offline Productive Member
    26 first one was a very uneducated dbol only run. Cut that one short to save myself a headache. Now on my first real cycle of test e.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post

test only
    nice, glad u did?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JayIsPumped View Post
    nice, glad u did?
    ill let you know once im done in about 12 weeks or so..

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    I did PH at 22 messed me up pretty good
    Shut me down for over a year. Got my test up using alot of hcg and nolvadex /torem
    Im 24 now, abUt to do my first real cycle in 4 months ( i will turn 25 in end of april)
    Going to be testosterone propinate only for multiple cycles actually
    Get the most of it
    I will not use orals , i might never use orals i think
    They suck...

Quote Originally Posted by Soar;6368***
    26 first one was a very uneducated dbol only run. Cut that one short to save myself a headache. Now on my first real cycle of test e.
    oo nice hope this time around is more then expected! ive done a dbol only and was very happy with results but hey everyones dif!! wish I wouldn't have tho, only because its ganna b so hard to wait! especially when its all in possession >.<

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bout 19, dbol injection only not pct, then bout 20 did sus350, dbol pills, and andriol , no ai or pct...fvckin duuuuuuuuuumb....according to the bloodwork I've had done, I'll b on trt soon

-TroN-

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    I did PH at 22 messed me up pretty good
    Shut me down for over a year. Got my test up using alot of hcg and nolvadex /torem
    Im 24 now, abUt to do my first real cycle in 4 months ( i will turn 25 in end of april)
    Going to be testosterone propinate only for multiple cycles actually
    Get the most of it
    I will not use orals , i might never use orals i think
    They suck...
    yea uve told me that in a previous thread..what PH was it? ive ran quite a few and had no problems..u look huge for no cycles, what are ur stats? and idk the oral ive ran, Dbol ..was awesome ill def b kick starting with it when the time comes and possibly using the winny at end..or jus save for jump start to a cutting cyc

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Bout 19, dbol injection only not pct, then bout 20 did sus350, dbol pills, and andriol , no ai or pct...fvckin duuuuuuuuuumb....according to the bloodwork I've had done, I'll b on trt soon

-TroN-
    how do u feel? and how old are u now? is Trt jus doc ordered test..?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    35 test/tren right out of the gate! No AI..no PCT!!! NO fkn brain!!!!

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Ouch... Everything work out after that cycle?

ahh shit bet those gains were lost huh? and maybe stopped lifing awhile? when all my friends come off that don't post right always loose all gains plus more and stop lifting for a few months...and repeat.. gain, loose, gain loose lol

Quote Originally Posted by JayIsPumped

how do u feel? and how old are u now? is Trt jus doc ordered test..?
    I feel alright I guess, I probably wouldn't even know the difference if I hadn't had elevated test levels before. I'm 28, but before my last cycle my TT was in the 500 range, which is a about mediocre from what I gather. Then after that cycle about 2-3 months after pct I was at like 290, which is below the threshold for "low". Then I had it done again about 2 months ago and it was like 315, which is just barely above the low threshold, and that was almost a year later. I've had some symptoms of low t for the past 5 years or so, but it was really just intermittent kinda. Never really thought about it. So the way things are going, I'll need to b in it shortly anyway, considering just pulling the blast and cruise trigger. And yes, trt is testosterone replacement , pretty much using exogenous hormones to fix ur deficiencies

-TroN-

Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Ouch... Everything work out after that cycle?
    Blood pressure was quite high and I felt like shyt after I came off. No labido, bad mood, some real head games!

ahh shit bet those gains were lost huh? and maybe stopped lifing awhile? when all my friends come off that don't post right always loose all gains plus more and stop lifting for a few months...and repeat.. gain, loose, gain loose lol
    Yeah...rub it in! I have learned alot in my journey over the last 5 years. I owe this site more than I could ever pay!

Aziz is offline Associate Member
    At 19 dbol only cycle wanted to get huge to impress this girl did not care
    About it at the time did no pct and pissed all my gains good bye To all the young
    Padawan's watching please stay safe don't try this.
    Aziz

I feel alright I guess, I probably wouldn't even know the difference if I hadn't had elevated test levels before. I'm 28, but before my last cycle my TT was in the 500 range, which is a about mediocre from what I gather. Then after that cycle about 2-3 months after pct I was at like 290, which is below the threshold for "low". Then I had it done again about 2 months ago and it was like 315, which is just barely above the low threshold, and that was almost a year later. I've had some symptoms of low t for the past 5 years or so, but it was really just intermittent kinda. Never really thought about it. So the way things are going, I'll need to b in it shortly anyway, considering just pulling the blast and cruise trigger. And yes, trt is testosterone replacement , pretty much using exogenous hormones to fix ur deficiencies

-TroN-
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    At 19 dbol only cycle wanted to get huge to impress this girl did not care
    About it at the time did no pct and pissed all my gains good bye To all the young
    Padawan's watching please stay safe don't try this.
    Aziz
    damn so its been awhile...I should go get some blood work done ur scaring me now lol..I feel really good other then no motivation for school and work because my true love is the gym! and don't wanna learn or work anywere but a gym lmao and what u mean pull trigger? (tron)

lol that is the case for us young ones..get stronger bigger and of course impress the ladies.. haaa (Aziz)

Once u pull the cruise and blast trigger, ur chances of recovery decrease substantially. When u cruise and blast, your typically on exogenous test for a very long time.

-TroN-

Yeah...rub it in! I have learned alot in my journey over the last 5 years. I owe this site more than I could ever pay!
    yea no shit...I was about to do 14 weeks test e 350 w 6week 180 15mg dbol and 4 week 100 25mg winni!!!!!!! but with a post of course but still not to smart as ive found out..all juicers in gym say ill be A-OK and to just do it!!!?? only thing that stopped me was my first shot gave me a hardcore PIP from high BA and a trip to the doc lol then I researched why it did that to me and stumbled upon this site..maybe gods grace for saving me!

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pro hormones at 19-20.
    At 20, almost 21 first cycle: 400mg EQ 12wks
    2nd cycle about 6 months after first, 400mg EQ 12wks, 50mg Winstrol /eod 6wks.
    PCT with Nolva and Clomid

Definitely not the best cycles in retrospect. Got a good bit stronger, not a lot of added size but definitely a positive shift in overall composition.

First real cycle, 6-8 months after the EQ/Winstrol run:
    Sust 750mg/wk 12wks
    Deca 400mg/wk 12/wks
    Dbol 30mg/ed first 6wks
    HCG 350iu/e5d
    Nolva and Clomid PCT

From there cycles grew and grew, breaks in between became much shorter. Cycled hard and heavy for about 10yrs. On heavy for 16-20wks was common, cruise for 6-8wks (sometimes no cruise) and repeat. Fairly high doses throughout but not as high as one guy I've seen on here who's cycling pretty heavy but can't remember his screen name. Longest run of full blown cycle, 36wks. Longest period on including cruise times, almost 3yrs.

Now 34, haven't done a full cycle since 31. I do stay on TRT though.

Aziz is offline Associate Member
    damn so its been awhile...I should go get some blood work done ur scaring me now lol..I feel really good other then no motivation for school and work because my true love is the gym! and don't wanna learn or work anywere but a gym lmao and what u mean pull trigger? (tron)

lol that is the case for us young ones..get stronger bigger and of course impress the ladies.. haaa (Aziz)
    Lol jay I'm 24 how old are you and it's gonna be tough waiting a few
    Years to start a cycle but it will be worth the wait when you do jump
    On a cycle get big and go get em handsome lmao ( no homo)

Once u pull the cruise and blast trigger, ur chances of recovery decrease substantially. When u cruise and blast, your typically on exogenous test for a very long time.

-TroN-
    have u tried to PCT of cycle and get ur levels back to norm?

yea no shit...I was about to do 14 weeks test e 350 w 6week 180 15mg dbol and 4 week 100 25mg winni!!!!!!! but with a post of course but still not to smart as ive found out..all juicers in gym say ill be A-OK and to just do it!!!?? only thing that stopped me was my first shot gave me a hardcore PIP from high BA and a trip to the doc lol then I researched why it did that to me and stumbled upon this site..maybe gods grace for saving me!
    At this point I am not turning back...40 years old and it's now or never! I'm glad I didnt think about this stuff when I was your age (21). I would have endangered myself without question.

I hope that you dont take my experience as the go ahead or green light. I could go on and on about how difficult it has been at times, injuries, mental issues cuasing home life issues! The stuff is no joke and should be taken more seriously than I EVER imagined. I thought...like alot of young kids. Get passed pinning and I am gauranteed to be friggin torn upm and huge because of AAS. I have probably failed more than I have been successful!

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    23 with sus250 e3d, ai, HCG , and nolva. Fairly uneducated from the start only had sus and nolva but this forum saved me from possibly bad sides

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Pro hormones at 19-20.

Definitely not the best cycles in retrospect. Got a good bit stronger, not a lot of added size but definitely a positive shift in overall composition.

Sust 750mg/wk 12wks
    Deca 400mg/wk 12/wks
    Dbol 30mg/ed first 6wks
    HCG 350iu/e5d
    Nolva and Clomid PCT

From there cycles grew and grew, breaks in between became much shorter. Cycled hard and heavy for about 10yrs. On heavy for 16-20wks was common, cruise for 6-8wks (sometimes no cruise) and repeat. Fairly high doses throughout but not as high as one guy I've seen on here who's cycling pretty heavy but can't remember his screen name. Longest run of full blown cycle, 36wks. Longest period on including cruise times, almost 3yrs.

Bear is the one on the crazy doses....I would love to see someone like you come off at this point, run an aggressive PCT and see if recover is possibel!

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Pro hormones at 19-20.

Sust 750mg/wk 12wks
    Deca 400mg/wk 12/wks
    Dbol 30mg/ed first 6wks
    HCG 350iu/e5d
    Nolva and Clomid PCT

so would u say cycling at that young of an age is what caused u to be on trt? or jst the long-term usage with out breaks? damn u have to be a monster...

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Lol jay I'm 24 how old are you and it's gonna be tough waiting a few
    Years to start a cycle but it will be worth the wait when you do jump
    On a cycle get big and go get em handsome lmao ( no homo)
    I just turned 20 in January..yes ganna b very hard I just hate growing natty takes longer then i want!!!!! im thinking of just cutting my macros a bit and just getting sickly lean and in the best cardio shape I can be before I cycle ina couple years and then jus ramping my macros so the gains look crazy and lean

Went to a few dr, took them my bw and said they wouldn't do anything because they were in "normal" levels. One of which dealt with hrt. I contemplated self administration with the help of guys on here. Decided fvck it, I'll just run till I'm below levels and then seek assistance. Trt doesn't particularly scare me, I mean before this last cycle it had been several years since I've done any aas and my Tt was in the 500's which is mediocre at best. That's my personal choice tho, Im not recommending it for anyone. So don't think I'm sayin ahhh trt ain't gonna b that bad, u shouldn't fear it! Get by on ur natural test as long as humanly possible, but Im in a boat that's half sunk. Lol

-TroN-

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Bear is the one on the crazy doses....I would love to see someone like you come off at this point, run an aggressive PCT and see if recover is possibel!
    Yeah bear was telling me about his 3100mg test and shit...I was flabbergasted!

-TroN-

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    18 or 19 years old- Dbol , Deca , Sustanon , Equipoise

Had no clue WTF i was doing and now I am paying for it every 10 weeks in the form of $200usd for my Nebido.

At this point I am not turning back...40 years old and it's now or never! I'm glad I didnt think about this stuff when I was your age (21). I would have endangered myself without question.

I hope that you dont take my experience as the go ahead or green light. I could go on and on about how difficult it has been at times, injuries, mental issues cuasing home life issues! The stuff is no joke and should be taken more seriously than I EVER imagined. I thought...like alot of young kids. Get passed pinning and I am gauranteed to be friggin torn upm and huge because of AAS. I have probably failed more than I have been successful!

haha no problem I don't see the green light im not looking for the encouragement to do it Im jus bored and was interested in all the stories...besides im 20, profile says 21 because I thought ide pull a slick one and get the go-ahead on my cyc when I first joined but im over that...im stronger and can gain, cut, maintain, lift better and heavier then all my friends I see at the gym...and honestly same with the majority of the gym of ppl I don't know older men and younger..besides the 250 lb juice monkeys of course but when im 23-25 and decide to hit it they better run for the hills cuz ill eat em

Went to a few dr, took them my bw and said they wouldn't do anything because they were in "normal" levels. One of which dealt with hrt. I contemplated self administration with the help of guys on here. Decided fvck it, I'll just run till I'm below levels and then seek assistance. Trt doesn't particularly scare me, I mean before this last cycle it had been several years since I've done any aas and my Tt was in the 500's which is mediocre at best. That's my personal choice tho, Im not recommending it for anyone. So don't think I'm sayin ahhh trt ain't gonna b that bad, u shouldn't fear it! Get by on ur natural test as long as humanly possible, but Im in a boat that's half sunk. Lol

-TroN-
    well best of luck to you! hopfully my boat is still floating and is going 100% ive ran 5 prohoromones and a dbol cyc..from 18-a couple months ago...im 20 now

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    18 or 19 years old- Dbol , Deca , Sustanon , Equipoise

Had no clue WTF i was doing and now I am paying for it every 10 weeks in the form of $200usd for my Nebido.
    whats nebido?

Quote Originally Posted by JayIsPumped

well best of luck to you! hopfully my boat is still floating and is going 100% ive ran 5 prohoromones and a dbol cyc..from 18-a couple months ago...im 20 now
    I have a feeling this cycle I'm bout to do is gonna blow a big ole hole in the bottom of my boat! Lol

As far as ur boat goes, only time will tell, I hope it is as well.

Not only did I run those stupid cycles without ai or pct, but they were pretty high doses too. Plus all the drugs I did when I was younger too didn't help I'm sure.

-TroN-

Zazi23 is offline New Member
    first cycle PH at 21. Horrible and useless stuff. Then real cycle at 23 sust 250 2x a week without IA which was dumb as fk. did pct but Idk if I did it right. things haven't been the same lets just say it's been a year. Hardcore stuff for sure. Proper research is needed

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was 23 and started working out seriously at 13, I tooke test E.

Sisonpyh is offline New Member
    When I was 20 I did a 4 week cycle of H-drol, and PCT with Nolva. I did ALOT of research from this site before doing it, ended up gaining 7 pounds. Of course lost all of it and more because of diet... but I am 23 now and have gained close to 30 pounds since that time naturally. Want to gain at least 10 more pounds before doing a real cycle of test and deca (if I actually take the jump).

Yep, Bear is who I was thinking of.

I did come off everything at one point. 8 months later my total test was 63. I have had one doctor tell me he thinks I could rest my HPTA but he said there would probably be a good six month period or so that would be pretty tough and the whole process would take some time. He also said there's no guarantee it would work...his words "it's a toss up."

So where does that leave me now? I have no interest in having average test levels nor do I feel I need to have very high levels. I simply want to stay in a optimal range. With that in mind, even with resetting my HPTA is possible, in order to stay at an optimal level I'd probably end up on TRT within 5-6yrs anyway. Anyway, TRT doesn't bother me, I don't really even think about it.

so would u say cycling at that young of an age is what caused u to be on trt? or jst the long-term usage with out breaks? damn u have to be a monster...

Maybe a little bit of both. Even if I had started at 25 but cycled heavy for long periods of time I still would have ended up on TRT...more than likely.
    No, I'm not a monster. In the winter of 2011 I got very sick. I wasn't cycling anymore at that point, pretty well done with bodybuilding. I still enjoy going to the gym, it does mess with my head sometimes not being as strong but it doesn't bother me that much. I did get a bit fat in 2011, got up to 230, not on gear. Was a difficult period of my life, lot of personal stuff. I wasn't gorging, I was actually hardly eating and when I did it was crap. Still worked out every day though, it helped maintain my sanity during that time. Anyway, have gotten rid of the fat, not by any means what I'd call very lean...just in decent maintainable shape. Actually stronger than I've been since coming off gear. Nothing remarkable but surprisingly stronger than I thought I could get without gear.

Anyway, not sure if I'll ever cycle big again. I enjoy being on but it's not a priority like it used to be.

Thread Information