MAU5 is offline Junior Member

HELP! 2weeks in and sick

Hi all. Just wanted some feedback. I'm currently 2weeks in on my drol/cyp cycle and I have become very sick (flu). Since i cant make it to the gym and I don't want to waste my gear, I'm Not sure if I should just keep my doses normal or if I should lower/spread them out or even stop and start PCT. what do you think?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Drop the adrol, leave the cyp!

MAU5 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAU5
    Hi all. Just wanted some feedback. I'm currently 2weeks in on my drol/cyp cycle and I have become very sick (flu). Since i cant make it to the gym and I don't want to waste my gear, I'm Not sure if I should just keep my doses normal or if I should lower/spread them out or even stop and start PCT. what do you think?
    Anyone else like to chime in on this???

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would stop and do a pct for this reason.People are getting sick and staying that way for a week or so.I just had it for a week then was better on to get something else the following week.And I never get sick.So I would postpone it for a while.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    see a doc and get an accurate diagnosis. if its influenza and if its early enough, your doc can start you on some anti-viral med like tamiflu. its supposed to shorten your down-time. and maybe you can still continue on your cycle and just miss one or two gym sessions. you can make it up next wk by training extra hard!

but if its too late or if you're already very sick, then follow SongDog's advice. you can always start again when you're fully fit.

Thread Information