Approaching week 14 on Test- Want to go longer but not for muscle building

Like the title says, approaching week 14. Test E 500/wk .25 Arimidex EOD. Nothing else.

The thing is...... I feel so much better in general. Better sex drive, more energy, stable mood, etc. At this point the gains are nice, but don't matter. The overall improvement in quality of life has been very nice.

The plan is to go to my doc and get tested and discuss while on to see what the numbers are, but, I can't get to the doc until after mid to end of March due to schedule.

It would be around the 20-22 week mark. Worst case is the doc won't agree and won't assist in getting off. I have plenty of clo/nolva but at that length would I have to have HCG or is that just too long to mess around with period with the chance of having to come off.

In reality if all blood work is OK, TEST a side, I will most likely continue under doc supervision, even if doc won't write the script. My docs pretty cool. Won't pass shit out but I can definitely be open and get support.

Thoughts?

Soar is offline Productive Member
    I'd say the best thing to do would be to come off then see how your blood levels are. If you can't see your doctor till the end of march that leaves you time to come off and PCT. I would say not to tell your doctor you're currently on due to future insurance reasons.
    Last edited by Soar; 01-30-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    At this point you are increasing your risk for NEVER being able to come off. Dont let use turn to abuse...

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    Like the title says, approaching week 14. Test E 500/wk .25 Arimidex EOD. Nothing else.

The thing is...... I feel so much better in general. Better sex drive, more energy, stable mood, etc. At this point the gains are nice, but don't matter. The overall improvement in quality of life has been very nice.

The plan is to go to my doc and get tested and discuss while on to see what the numbers are, but, I can't get to the doc until after mid to end of March due to schedule.

It would be around the 20-22 week mark. Worst case is the doc won't agree and won't assist in getting off. I have plenty of clo/nolva but at that length would I have to have HCG or is that just too long to mess around with period with the chance of having to come off.

In reality if all blood work is OK, TEST a side, I will most likely continue under doc supervision, even if doc won't write the script. My docs pretty cool. Won't pass shit out but I can definitely be open and get support.

Thoughts?
    Come off do a proper pct and look forward to your next cycle

Thanks for the replies. How long until blood levels turn to normal?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    Thanks for the replies. How long until blood levels turn to normal?
    This is very individual just depends on how fast you recover, whether you ran hcg on cycle and what you are running for pct

That's what I've read, the individual part, and the main reason for wanting to get tested before rather than after. I'm in a steady state now. It'd just be backwards testing.

I should have dealt with this when I realized how much better and consistent quality of every day life was.......I've just been so occupied with other things. If it's that important then I'll see what I can do to get in sooner.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OP, along with other comments and advices above, I would like to bring something to your attention: I am well aware of the fact that you are feeling great on 500mg of Test but even if you were to make a decision to go on TRT for life this will NOT be your TRT dose, ever. You will be looking at about 1/5th of the dose that makes you currently feel great, so I would encourage you think realistically and make decisions regarding your own life accordingly.

Thanks. A lot of the info I've read from around the health forums say guys are starting at 200/CYP/ Week.

It is what it is. If it can be done safely I'd love to feel like this forever. It it's more of a heroin fix forget it.......

For sure it sounds like the best thing to do is get blood work after PCT.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    OP, along with other comments and advices above, I would like to bring something to your attention: I am well aware of the fact that you are feeling great on 500mg of Test but even if you were to make a decision to go on TRT for life this will NOT be your TRT dose, ever. You will be looking at about 1/5th of the dose that makes you currently feel great, so I would encourage you think realistically and make decisions regarding your own life accordingly.
    good post. most of us here have been there at some point OP. test is terrific stuff. do your pct and get some BW done then consider it again.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt View Post
    Thanks. A lot of the info I've read from around the health forums say guys are starting at 200/CYP/ Week.
    Well, I don't get my information about TRT from bunch of dudes who write on health forums on the internet. Instead, I read books and articles, preferably written by specialized doctors, even though I am not yet interested in becoming a TRT patient for life.

... which gets me back to another point of this discussion: 200mg Cyp EW is a rather high dose for TRT and hence not a very safe protocol for everyone.

So, make sure you triple-check the info you are getting by using completely difference sources.

Thanks all!

Thread Information