Thread: I love sticking

bigDdaddy is offline New Member

I love sticking

I can't wait until my next pin. I have had no issues with my test prop pinning though. Been alternating glutes eod and minimal soreness. I don't know if it's because my buddy injects me or what but from all of the horror stories I've heard and read about test prop I was extremely worried. Hope I haven't spoke too soon.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Should try getting a few more sites into your rotation for sure. I don't think I could do EOD pinning but who knows. One day ill find out lol

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Wait until you will hit the nerve in quads!

bigDdaddy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco
    Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. I haven't had a problem with glutes what so ever so far. Quads just seem like it would be so painful and there seems to be a lot of nerves and veins I'm not comfortable with potentially sticking.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigDdaddy View Post
    Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. I haven't had a problem with glutes what so ever so far. Quads just seem like it would be so painful and there seems to be a lot of nerves and veins I'm not comfortable with potentially sticking.
    your eventually gonna be forced to find new injection spots cus you eventually will build up scar tissue in the glutes that will make it hard if not impossible sometimes to pin...just saying bro...cant imagin pinning the same muscle twice in a week repeatedly...good luck...

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Lol! I had to quote you. I stabbed that bastard dead on several months ago and still get nervous now! Not that it hurt terribly, but my god, what a freakish spasm!

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Haha today's a pin day and I can't wait. I started havingy buddy Doug it but he deployed first so now I'm doing it on my own. Either way it's easy and I look forward to it

Wait until u get a squirt of blood coming out all over the floor after you take out the needle LOL

Thread Information