blue28 is offline Junior Member

Different brands mixed.

Hi people. Could anyone please tell me if it would matter to take a brand of Testosterone Enanthate with another brand of Testosterone Enanthate when on a cycle? Say 4 weeks of the first brand followed by 4 weeks of the other brand?

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Would make no difference if they are dosed the same and assuming they're both quality gear makes no difference I've done this many times. U might notice one to be better then the other like I said depending on quality.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Just make sure the concentrations are the same. You could still mix them but would need to do some math.

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    agree with above

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You will be fine

Brilliant, thanks guys

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    As an aside, what are the two brands and there respective strengths? Just curious..

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Same dose no issue.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    As an aside, what are the two brands and there respective strengths? Just curious..
    I have test en by a brand called 'scigen' which nobody seems to have heard of but I've been assured by the supplier it's good stuff and he is reliable, the other is from Egypt...Cidetestone. They're amps which i'll upload pictures of soon because I'm curious to know if they're legit or fake as a lot of people have told me there's a lot of fakes kicking around Egypt.

SciGen brand are 10ml vials and the other are 1ml amps

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Scigen = Underground lab
    Cidotestone = Pharm grade, Giza, if it's legit

Quote Originally Posted by ma_fighter
    Scigen = Underground lab
    Cidotestone = Pharm grade, Giza, if it's legit
    Have you heard of SciGen or ever had any experience with it mate? Yeah hoping it is legit, not really too certain on how to tell to be honest

Actually, SciGen seems to be pharmgrade as well

https://www.mja.com.au/journal/2004/...alia-1991-2001

Australian medical article regarding TRT, SciGen is mentioned under references or authors.

But yeah, mixing brands is fine.
    /Maf

Would you suggest I use it? It's my first cycle and to be quite honest I don't really understand the ins and outs of TRT. I'm not going to lie, I've read so much leading up to my first cycle but there's some things that I just don't understand scientifically.
    My plan is to do...12 weeks of SciGen test en at 250mg twice a week along with 0.25mg Arimidex every other day. I'm also going to take hcg and my pct will be clomid and Nolvadex .

As far as using the brand, if it is legit stuff, and pharm grade, absolutely!

500mg/week for 12 weeks, with Arimidex and hCG (250iu 2x/wk)
    PCT: Clomid/Nolva 2 weeks after your last shot.

This sounds like a good cycle to me, however I cant comment on whether or not you should be using AAS at all without knowing your stats and age.

Quote Originally Posted by ma_fighter
    As far as using the brand, if it is legit stuff, and pharm grade, absolutely!

500mg/week for 12 weeks, with Arimidex and hCG (250iu 2x/wk)
    PCT: Clomid/Nolva 2 weeks after your last shot.

This sounds like a good cycle to me, however I cant comment on whether or not you should be using AAS at all without knowing your stats and age.
    Fingers crossed its legit! Well I'm 29 and I've been training since the age of 18. I'm 6 feet tall and I weigh 87 kilos. I've always played football and weight trained and also had a pretty strict diet throughout. To be honest never been interested in getting big until the past few months. Feel it's time to start something new.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blue28 View Post
    Hi people. Could anyone please tell me if it would matter to take a brand of Testosterone Enanthate with another brand of Testosterone Enanthate when on a cycle? Say 4 weeks of the first brand followed by 4 weeks of the other brand?
    If its all the same 'TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE ' then you should be fine as long as your using quality brand products.

Another thing I was curious to know is...I bought Clomid and Nolvadex whilst I was in Egypt. Is there a possibility that they too could be fake? In my eyes they seem very real but just wondered if there was a chance they could be faked?

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Good luck Bro, U should be fine mixing. Just throwing this out there, but with Enth u should shoot for 12 wks for max results, your proposed 8 wks is a lil short IMO.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    Good luck Bro, U should be fine mixing. Just throwing this out there, but with Enth u should shoot for 12 wks for max results, your proposed 8 wks is a lil short IMO.
    Good catch! Most definitely agree with stosh on that. Test e is a long ester. I usuay stick around 12-14 weeks. For a beginner 12 is perfect.

Yeah I am doing 12 weeks in total but when I asked about 4 weeks of one test and 4 of the other I was just using it as an example. Thanks for the replies guys all good to start Monday now can't wait!

Thread Information