Carnivorr is offline New Member

Have to stop mid-cycle what should I do??

I know this is a question that has been asked 20 times but everyone was cycling different gear than I plan to and only missing 7-10 days. I'm starting Test-e and EQ cycle tomorrow. I planned to run the cycle for 12 wks at 600 test-e/400 EQ. It's my first cycle and I'm ready to rock. The only problem is that on my 6th week I have to take 14 days off because I'm traveling cross country. I hear it's stupid to fly with and mailing it is definately an impossibility. Should I amp up before I go and start immediately after I come back (just do the 5 weeks, stop, then start back up to finish the cycle)?? I have everything and I'm anxious to get started. If it's possible and I'm not taking too big of risk, I'd like to start asap. Any info would be great fellas. Thanks!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dont run the cycle until you can run it properly,
    drop the eq its useless, pointless and is a waste of oil space,
    what are your stats?
    how long have you been training ?

Thx Marcus...I've been training on and off for 13 years but I've been hitting it hard the last 13 months. My buddy has done every cycle under the sun and suggested that I use EQ because of its lean muscle building abilities without the bloat. Also considering because I didn't wanna get crazy gains right away. I wanted to have long natural-like gains due to the fact that I plan to continue training hard. I'm 6'0 185lbs and sitting at about 9% BPI at the moment.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats and experience pls.

Age?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnivorr View Post
    Thx Marcus...I've been training on and off for 13 years but I've been hitting it hard the last 13 months. My buddy has done every cycle under the sun and suggested that I use EQ because of its lean muscle building abilities without the bloat. Also considering because I didn't wanna get crazy gains right away. I wanted to have long natural-like gains due to the fact that I plan to continue training hard. I'm 6'0 185lbs and sitting at about 9% BPI at the moment.
    Eq is very weak and useless at muscle building full stop, dont run it. You willk get the exact same gains weather you use it or not because it will be the test whats producing them so dont waste your time and oil space.

dont run the cycle until you can run it properly

I was hoping you guys wouldn't say that but I'll hold off it it's goin to ruin the cycle. I'm 29 yrs old. Also, I already purchased the EQ so I'm S.O.L. :/ Since I already have it should I bump up the dosage then? I didn't wanna run risk of liver damage so I didnt plan to go above 400mg but I'm open to suggestions
    Last edited by Carnivorr; 01-31-2013 at 02:40 AM.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    If Im not mistaken you will only be missing out shot correct? Assuming you shoot before and right after you come back.

What country are you flying too? It may be legal and cheap over there. Just started a thread on this in the lounge.

Or maybe..... inject what you need into an empty vial and take it with you. Might be very bad advice though. Perhaps there is a minimum amount you can have in possession before you can get in trouble. Sort of like marijuana?

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivorr View Post
    I know this is a question that has been asked 20 times but everyone was cycling different gear than I plan to and only missing 7-10 days. I'm starting Test-e and EQ cycle tomorrow. I planned to run the cycle for 12 wks at 600 test-e/400 EQ. It's my first cycle and I'm ready to rock. The only problem is that on my 6th week I have to take 14 days off because I'm traveling cross country. I hear it's stupid to fly with and mailing it is definately an impossibility. Should I amp up before I go and start immediately after I come back (just do the 5 weeks, stop, then start back up to finish the cycle)?? I have everything and I'm anxious to get started. If it's possible and I'm not taking too big of risk, I'd like to start asap. Any info would be great fellas. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56 View Post
    If Im not mistaken you will only be missing out shot correct? Assuming you shoot before and right after you come back.

What country are you flying too? It may be legal and cheap over there. Just started a thread on this in the lounge.

Or maybe..... inject what you need into an empty vial and take it with you. Might be very bad advice though. Perhaps there is a minimum amount you can have in possession before you can get in trouble. Sort of like marijuana?
    It's actually going to be 2-shots. I'm flying to Florida and I'll be gone a total of 2 weeks. Exactly 14 days. I think I'm going to try and make a friend from Florida and see if I can mail it to them. I can't do the plane because I'll be with my boss and that would look a little bad if I got rolled up by the 5-0 right in front of him! haha. Gear is already bought and I'm going to have a hard time staring at it without using for the next 7 weeks. Sh*tty!!

Thread Information