cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member

First test E cycle

First time trying a cycle, 26 years old and using test e. Noticing some side effects, one mainly being that I get a boner at the drop of a hat. My gf wont leave me alone and we've never had so much sex! As far as negative sides, nothing.
    Does the test actually improve the sex drive? Or is it a placebo effect where you just think you should be having more sex?

JayIsPumped is offline Associate Member
    from what I know, increased test levels are def ganna increase libido aswell as random "bones"...ull find urself wanting to bang anything that walks. make sure ur PCT is on point and ide get an AI if u haven't already so u can maintain somewhat of ur sex drive when coming off..other wise ur raging guy might jus go to sleep and not wanna wake up!

Brick is offline Member
    Pct? Bf %? AI? Hcg ?

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cj111 View Post
    First time trying a cycle, 26 years old and using test e. Noticing some side effects, one mainly being that I get a boner at the drop of a hat. My gf wont leave me alone and we've never had so much sex! As far as negative sides, nothing.
    Does the test actually improve the sex drive? Or is it a placebo effect where you just think you should be having more sex?
    what test r u running ?

Soar is offline Productive Member
    You will want to hump all day everyday assuming you have estrogen in check. It's kinda nice.

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    Testosterone impacts sex drive.....who knew?

But it can be placebo if you just started a long ester like test-cyp/e and it hasn't kicked in fully yet.

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    Don't use too much of that testosterone on sex, leave some for the gym, lol.

I'm exactly the same by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thread Information