Frontloading???good/bad idea??

Hi,

Just doing a little planning a bit in advance for my 2nd cycle..

I only have 2 windows of opportunity in which i can take aas (living away from home at college) 12weeks before xmas OR 12 weeks after xmas

I wanted to do my next cycle between September and December (as i want to bulk and then cut coming up to the summer) ....BUT i have only got 12weeks total for each 'window'

I wouldnt want to be doing PCT over xmas as i will be insanely busy etc...

So could i do an 8 week test E cycle, would this be worth my while??I have read about frontloading so it kicks in faster but i dont know a whole lot about it really...OR would i be better off splitting the 5000mg (2 vials) evenly over 8 weeks???

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Why dont you use Prop and run it for 8wks. You can begin PCT in 3 days after last pin.

Frontloading Unraveled

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.UMfK46zX_ft

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Why dont you use Prop and run it for 8wks. You can begin PCT in 3 days after last pin.

Frontloading Unraveled

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.UMfK46zX_ft
    x2..

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    K so I wanted to try frontloading for my current cycle I did this protocol I found online and I noticed nothing from it.. It didn't kick in even a day faster I just wasted gear sooo like above if u don't want to wait test prop is ur best friend

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    In theory it should work right? But then It didn't for me but u could very well be different I guess u don't kno till u try but I don't recommend it

Pinning prop would be EOD?????.... I wouldnt be the biggest fan of pinning in general!!

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnymctrance
    Pinning prop would be EOD?????.... I wouldnt be the biggest fan of pinning in general!!
    What did you think you did with prop?

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    If you have a fixed amount of gear, it either comes down to running a longer cycle, and not fronting, or fronting and having a shorter cycle. The end result will not vary very much, esp with shorter esters. Looong esters is another story.
    That being said, you can either front and do a 9 weeker, or not front and do a 10w cycle.

I just assume that you will be able to do PCT outside of the 12 weeks, because even at an 8w cycle, you'll not have time to complete PCT within the 12 weeks specified.
    If you NEED to be all done in the 12 before, 12 after christmas timespan, then make sure your cycle is done just before christmas, because then you have 2 weeks when youre not cycling, and not PCT'ing (during xmas) and can finish afterwards.

/Maf
    Last edited by ma_fighter; 02-01-2013 at 01:54 PM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information