platinumtest746 is offline New Member

How long before you call gear bunk

I've been on a new sources prop for 11 days now but haven't noticed a single thing I was expecting. Sex drive is for shit, if anything it's gone down (have to be extremely turned on to even get a fully solid woody), appetite seemed to be up first couple days but that has also suppressed itself, and not really getting shit for pumps in the gym. This is my first time using prop, so my question is am I just being impatient or what. I would have thought to have noticed at least one of the listed things by now (especially because it is prop). I've been injecting 100mg EOD and last 2 injections I did 150mg. Any ideas?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I would question prop after 14 days...thats me anyhow! 10-14 is my window where I know!

Yeah I was thinking if I get into my third week and still nothing this might have to go. It's just mind boggling because this same dudes TNE is great

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Prop hits for me around day 8-9

Just to be clear you are saying day 8-9 of the cycle right not 8 or 9 injections?

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    2 weeks for me. You are probably impatient. Give it time. From what you just said in your OP, it looks like something is happening. Libido is down, was hungry, now not, no pumps(I get pumps off AAS). Weeks 2 and 3 you should know.

Novyman is offline Junior Member
    Are you experiencing any flu like symptoms from the prop? for example, sweats, chills, achey bones

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    As long as its not making me sick and I still feel normal, Ill run it anyways because I paid for it. Think of it as practice. lol.

Thanks warmouth I appreciate it and hope you're right... I just feel like on a test e cycle I've had a quicker/better reaction to the gear. Being that prop is a short ester I may be expecting too much too fast. As for the flu like symptoms I haven't had anything besides the first 2 nights I was on it I woke up soaked from night sweats which also went away.

I'm running prop now, and I am doing it EOD.
    The injections are done in the morning, and I notice that night I feel hot/cold and a little weak....it happens every time
    It took me exactly one week, and my strength sky rocketed ...It took me another week and I started retaining water, and gaining weight...quick.

I guess everyone is different, but this is how I reacted to legit prop. Give it a little more time, you will know if it is real...if you think it's real but arent sure, it's probably bunk.

Are you getting a lot of pain in the areas you inject the prop? I know for me...and most others from what I've heard prop injections are very painful during and after injections...I'm pretty banged up in the area I inject the prop for about four days.

Yeah the area's I've hit (quad and glute) both got extremely sensitive the first couple shots.. Was walking with a limp after a quad shot and felt like I had a pretty serious bruise on my ass after glutes. As it stands now though I hit both with little to no pain at all. I assumed it was only because they were practically virgin muscles and they had just gotten used to the injections.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Patience is a virtue. Wait at least 3 weeks before deciding its potency.

Thread Information