backagn is offline New Member

Need personal advice

Hey everyone,

First of all id like to say thanks for all the information on the forum. I'm a bit overloaded on the info which is why i'm posting this.

A little about me:
    31 yr old
    5'10
    186 lbs

Lifting off / on for 2 yrs. Got back in it about 3 months ago and hitting the gym hard right now (4-5 days a week). I'm also running 2-3 miles ~4 days a week. Currently averaging 2k cal/day. sometimes much less. I have a local contact that is able to supply a 10 week cycle (2 - 5 week cycles) of test. Also able to get other items. (Test / Tren )

My Goal: basically no intentions of going over 225lbs. not looking to lift massive amounts either. I would like to add some bulk but mostly lean muscle and get rid of some belly fat. any help is greatly appreciated. I questioned even posting this because i know we are supposed to do TONS of research before asking for advice but i'd like some advice given to me instead of me just reading and possibly misunderstanding what others have said.

Thanks again.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Backagn.. here is my opinion.

You have only been working out for 3 months, and you also said, you been working out OFF and ON for 2 years... When you been working out for at least 2 years, without taking time off, then you should consider doing a cycle, until then, stay on this website to learn, and work your ass off at the Gym.... you also said you want to loose some belly fat...well, that is done with diet and cardio NOT steroids , so while you are putting those 2 years in, use that time, to loose some fat, and fix your diet.
    im also not sure what you are talking about ( 2- 5 week cycles of test)???? a cycle should be 1- 10 week or 12 weeks of test , NOT 2 - 5 week cycle.... as for someone offering you TREN , stay away from it, you dont need it... Tren is for people that have a LOT of cycles under their belt...

for now i would work hard, eat clean... maybe take some protein shakes, creatine, BCaas.

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Backagn.. here is my opinion.

You have only been working out for 3 months, and you also said, you been working out OFF and ON for 2 years... When you been working out for at least 2 years, without taking time off, then you should consider doing a cycle, until then, stay on this website to learn, and work your ass off at the Gym.... you also said you want to loose some belly fat...well, that is done with diet and cardio NOT steroids , so while you are putting those 2 years in, use that time, to loose some fat, and fix your diet.
    im also not sure what you are talking about ( 2- 5 week cycles of test)???? a cycle should be 1- 10 week or 12 weeks of test , NOT 2 - 5 week cycle.... as for someone offering you TREN , stay away from it, you dont need it... Tren is for people that have a LOT of cycles under their belt...

for now i would work hard, eat clean... maybe take some protein shakes, creatine, BCaas.

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. I should say I wasn't expecting to lose the fat with steroids. That's why I'm back to running asscher as I am. I do plan to continue my research and wait before I start a cycle. When the time done come I'm sure ill have more knowledge. I'm currently drinking protein shakes (gnc amplified mass xxx) creatine mono hydrate, and a pre workout drink (acg3).. Basically GNC items.

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm currently drinking protein shakes (gnc amplified mass xxx)
    Is that just protein? Or a weight gainer, just curious cause I've never heard of it. Generally anything with mass in the title is loaded with cals and sugar.

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    here is my quick take;
    at your current stats, and with the amount of cardio and lifting you are doing all you need to do is learn how to eat for a goal.
    take the time and learn what diet is right for you, the results you want do not require AAS.

diet and cardio are the keys, as much as most including myself hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by cj111 View Post
    Is that just protein? Or a weight gainer, just curious cause I've never heard of it. Generally anything with mass in the title is loaded with cals and sugar.
    Here is a link to what it is. Exact thing I'm using now.

Well nevermind.. It won't let me post a link yet.

Thread Information