Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    doorman911 is offline Junior Member

test tren and mast

Hi I have a cycle ready to run its test400 tri tren 150 and mast 100. Is there anything else I could add but not wantin anything thats a b8g water retainer. Thanks in advance.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Help us help you...how about your full stats, cycle experience and goals.

Age 27 at 80kg

5"11

bf 13/15%

Training 8 years

This will be my 2nd cycle

Quote Originally Posted by doorman911 View Post
    Age 27 at 80kg

5"11

bf 13/15%

Training 8 years

What did your first cycle consist of and what were the results? Also what are your goals from this cycle?

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Age 27 at 80kg

5"11

bf 13/15%

Training 8 years So, in 8 years of training and a cycle you managed to hit 80kgs at 180cm tall? Were you very skinny before?

Your cycle is just plain stupid at this point, you SHOULD be looking for what you can REMOVE from the cycle, not what you can add, if in fact you should be cycling at all at this point, but I'm not going to argue about that.
    Do you plan to use an AI, or hCG ? Whats your pct going to be?

Test alone, at HALF your planned dose will be just fine, you should still have an AI though.
    Save the tren and the masteron for later use.. really, just do it.

/Maf

First cycle was sus250 onerip200 and winstrol at the end of cycle I gained around 1stone of musscle lost a little since ive been off but still happy but want more. Im wantin yo build lean mussle and strip some more fat off

First cycle was sus250 onerip200 and winstrol at the end of cycle I gained around 1stone of musscle lost a little since ive been off but still happy but want more. Im wantin yo build lean mussle and strip some more fat off
    Stripping the fat isn't done with compounds...its done with diet and cardio!

That onerip is a prop/tren mix correct?

Can you lay out what your cycle plan is...it will be easier to evaluate!

Yer the onerip is a test/tren /mast stack but small doses. This cycle so far is 10 weeks at 1ml of each mon/Thurs.

Honestly I think your trying to make up for diet with compounds that are not really in your best interest with your experience level. I'm wondering what or who turned you on to these compounds or whay you chose them?

So...
    800 test
    300 tren
    200 mast

Is that right???? You are are that that test 400 hurts like a bitch right? and to make the most of the tri tren esters you would pin EOD!

Tbh I felt after 8 year's of training and having my diet and cardio dialed in for a good 5years but just not gettin much more gains and I feel I could do with ripping up more but been told by many people that just me been over conscious of my body after my first cycle I did get results hench the 2nd one been planned

Tbh I felt after 8 year's of training and having my diet and cardio dialed in for a good 5years but just not gettin much more gains and I feel I could do with ripping up more but been told by many people that just me been over conscious of my body after my first cycle I did get results hench the 2nd one been planned
    You havent had your diet and or training dialed in, whatever you may think

Quote Originally Posted by ma_fighter View Post

Your cycle is just plain stupid at this point, you SHOULD be looking for what you can REMOVE from the cycle, not what you can add, if in fact you should be cycling at all at this point, but I'm not going to argue about that.
    Do you plan to use an AI, or hCG ? Whats your pct going to be?

Test alone, at HALF your planned dose will be just fine, you should still have an AI though.
    Save the tren and the masteron for later use.. really, just do it.

/Maf
    So your sayin just run a test cycle but cut down to 1/2ml mon/thurs can I ask why thay would be better?

Quote Originally Posted by ma_fighter View Post

You havent had your diet and or training dialed in, whatever you may think
    What makes you say its not dialed in. Did I put what my diet or cardio routine was

What makes you say its not dialed in. Did I put what my diet or cardio routine was
    I dont need to see your diet, if you've had 5 years of training with strict diet then you'd either be much bigger, or shredded depending on your goal.. really

Also, pick one: Build muscles, or cut fat, dont to both at the same time. Yes, you CAN do both but its highly ineffective.

Why a test only cycle, and at a lower dose? Because that is all you will NEED, there is no NEED for the Tren or the Masteron , or the 800mg of Test a week.
    If you're cutting it'll be plenty to retain your musclemass, and if you're bulking it'll be plenty to help you gain new muscles, but with no where NEAR the sides of doing your planned cycle.

I'll ask again:
    AI?
    hCG ?
    Pct?

I have not planned my ai pct or hcg thats what I hope to plan on here

Ok then, an AI IMO goes hand in hand with any cycle, because elevated estrogen will get you in all sorts of trouble, even if you never get any signs of gyno.

Your proposed stack was quite bad, and even worse without an AI, this is why I'm asking these questions, to ascertain your level of knowledge.
    Tren is 5x as anabolic as test, and masteron is about half that of test, so what you were suggesting is roughly the equivalent of: 2400mg's of test/week! Thats a quite hefty amount.
    Tren sides become really bad with elevated estrogen, and if you read Atominis sticky about Tren, you'll see that he advises using no more than a HRT dose of test, Because testosterone converts into estrogen.
    Masteron will be most effective when you already have a very low BF%

Test at 400-500mg's a week cycles will still be enough when you're 100kgs at 10%bf.
    These are the reasons why I think you should reconsider your cycle.

hCG should be used at 250iu 2x per week throughout the cycle
    AI: Arimidex @ 0,5mg EOD, or Aromasin 12,5mg EOD. Also throughout the cycle
    If you're already at 13%bf, then do a natural cut before you cycle, get down to 10'ish, THEN bulk, and the few lbs of fat that goes with all the new muscles will not really bother you.

j.hong80 is offline New Member
    hello,
    im 33 yrs old. im not sure about body fat maybe about 20%
    im trying to trim down, in the gym 5 days a week solid with cario and lifting
    eating is clean and consistent,
    i need help! asap!

i started a test and masteron cycle 4 weeks ago, im on my fifth week.
    i know its my bad,. didnt do enough research but im already in too deep to quit. ive experienced fat loss and i look and feel better but i want to add trenbolone acetate to my cycle.

curently im doin 200m of test and 1.5m of masteron. how much tren should i add or is it even ssafe to add it?

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j.hong80 View Post
    i want to add trenbolone acetate to my cycle.
    Why?

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j.hong80 View Post
    hello,
    im 33 yrs old. im not sure about body fat maybe about 20%
    im trying to trim down, in the gym 5 days a week solid with cario and lifting
    eating is clean and consistent,
    i need help! asap!

i started a test and masteron cycle 4 weeks ago, im on my fifth week.
    i know its my bad,. didnt do enough research but im already in too deep to quit. ive experienced fat loss and i look and feel better but i want to add trenbolone acetate to my cycle.

curently im doin 200m of test and 1.5m of masteron. how much tren should i add or is it even ssafe to add it?
    start you on thread..........don't hijack this one?

Thread Information