weightpunk is offline Junior Member

10 Week Prop/Sust/Anavar/GHRP Cycle with HCG/Clomid/Nolva

Hi,

My stats are:

173cm (5'8)
    77kg (171lbs)
    Lean (10% bf)
    23 yrs old

Been training relatively consistently since I was 16... I have had probably about 18months off training with all my breaks combined.

cycle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10 Week Prop/Sust/Anavar/GHRP Cycle with HCG/Clomid/Nolva-n5noeca.png  
    Last edited by weightpunk; 09-11-2014 at 08:06 AM.

I had to post my question in an image, because for some reason the spam filter thought I was spamming trying to sell things... So please click on the above image to see my questions and cycle details. Thanks so much and sorry for the trouble.

I swear my picture is not a virus :\ lol I'm guessing that's why I'm getting no responses.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    What is your cycle history?

RyanGreg is offline Associate Member
    omg thanks for the virus idiot....... now i can't even close this stupid pop up window.

jokes...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    What is your cycle history?
    It's in the picture above (Post #2)

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    DO NOT TAKE ARMIDEX @ 100mgs EOD. And from the title of this thread, where is the sust?

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Ok few things , read carefully
    1) you are 23 , you can still mess your HPTA up, wait till next year, also take breaks from those Testosterone ( underdosed ) cycles you did, cuz apperantly you were just doing uneducated cycles with poor diet and PCT thats why you were losing weight .
    2) you should never take underdosed gear!!!, dont buy UGL shit, if you cant get pharma grade AAS then dont do any steroids man!!!
    3) in AAS usage there is something called TIME OFF.. you dont just cycle then wait few weeks then cycle again with higher dose of testosterone ( 650m/wk) just cuz you couldnt keep your weight... NO
    Time on + PCT + time off . have solid pct and eat good. learn the diffference of diet in cycle and in pct . also workout routines should get little less extreme in PCT than cycle
    4) learn how to prime before cycle to gain maximum gains
    5) learn how to EAT RIGHT !!!! GO TO NUTRITION FORUM AND POST YOUR DIET, I WILL CHECK IT AND SPECIALIZED GUYS WILL CHECK IT THERE AND CRITICIZE IT

* THAT BEEN SAID if you decide to go ahead with cycle and not listen to me then do this

1) no need for 10 weeks run. 8 weeks should be enough
    2) anavar for the 8 weeks is OK.
    3) run HCG from the beginning at 250 IU E3D ( week 1-8 )
    4) please tell me you made a mistake about Arimidex dose !!!!! im sure you can find the right dose to take if you search in this forum for 3 minutes
    5) this is extremely poor PCT, no wonder why you lost gains .
    run Nolvadex ( tamoxifien ) for 6 weeks 40/40/20/20/20/20
    and clomid 100/100/50/50/50/50

Again learn to eat right, dont take chemicals if you are still gaining naturally.. wait until you are 24-25 then do a cycle.. get to low bf before cycling for optimal results... and again EAT FvCKING RIGHT
    good luck
    Last edited by Granovich; 01-31-2013 at 08:41 PM.

jsanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    Ok few things , read carefully
    1) you are 23 , you can still mess your HPTA up, wait till next year, also take breaks from those Testosterone ( underdosed ) cycles you did, cuz apperantly you were just doing uneducated cycles with poor diet and PCT thats why you were losing weight .
    2) you should never take underdosed gear!!!, dont buy UGL shit, if you cant get pharma grade AAS then dont do any steroids man!!!
    3) in AAS usage there is something called TIME OFF.. you dont just cycle then wait few weeks then cycle again with higher dose of testosterone ( 650m/wk) just cuz you couldnt keep your weight... NO
    Time on + PCT + time off . have solid pct and eat good. learn the diffference of diet in cycle and in pct . also workout routines should get little less extreme in PCT than cycle
    4) learn how to prime before cycle to gain maximum gains
    5) learn how to EAT RIGHT !!!! GO TO NUTRITION FORUM AND POST YOUR DIET, I WILL CHECK IT AND SPECIALIZED GUYS WILL CHECK IT THERE AND CRITICIZE IT

* THAT BEEN SAID if you decide to go ahead with cycle and not listen to me then do this

1) no need for 10 weeks run. 8 weeks should be enough
    2) anavar for the 8 weeks is OK.
    3) run HCG from the beginning at 250 IU E3D ( week 1-8 )
    4) please tell me you made a mistake about Arimidex dose !!!!! im sure you can find the right dose to take if you search in this forum for 3 minutes
    5) this is extremely poor PCT, no wonder why you lost gains .
    run Nolvadex ( tamoxifien ) for 6 weeks 40/40/20/20/20/20
    and clomid 100/100/50/50/50/50

Again learn to eat right, dont take chemicals if you are still gaining naturally.. wait until you are 24-25 then do a cycle.. get to low bf before cycling for optimal results... and again EAT FvCKING RIGHT
    good luck
    like he said time on pct time off , theres a reason they call em cycles and its not because we plan on competing in the tour de france

Hey guys thanks a lot for the advice! After my first cycle which was 12 weeks, I waited 12 weeks after PCT... I said that in my original post.

Also, I took arimidex at .25mg EOD, sorry that was a typo.

My diet typically looked like this during cycle:

2cups of oats + almond milk blended with berries and 40g of protein
    about 30 almonds as a snack
    30g protein shake + 60g carbs after gym
    1 chicken breast + brown rice with chilli sauce (tobasco or cayenne) for lunch
    then dinner was normally 300g steak + veggies and then I would have a casein protein shake before bed

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    How many calories is that, and why so much protein powder?

Thread Information