Thread: SARMs at 19?

dylan111557 is offline Associate Member

SARMs at 19?

Hey I posted this in the SARM's section but no one is answering, and doesn't seem like anyone will.

Do you think I am too young to begin a cycle of Ostarine?
    I've read up about it and have found no reason to why I wouldn't be able to?
    It doesn't shut down you HPTA if you keep the dose around 20mg, correct?

Thanks!

Also, do peptides shut you down?

007. is offline Banned
    Sarms shut you down and are a bad idea. Train hard and eat right, you will get there.

Quote Originally Posted by 007. View Post
    Sarms shut you down and are a bad idea. Train hard and eat right, you will get there.
    Regardless I will be training hard and eating right. And do you have an article or a study that says it shuts you down?

thanks!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007. View Post
    Not neccessarily. Some might supress you, and some might shut you down, but I think Osta is pretty mild. I cant guarantee you the effects, but member Shsm did it at your age and liked it ok. You might want to hit him up are get his log, or advice on Osta. I like the sound of S4 personally, but it might be harsher, especially for a 19 year old. Good luck getting your answers.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Ran Ostarine at a moderate dose for about a month, experienced great energy benefits and nice lean gains, around 6 pounds at the end eating ~300 calories ED above my TDEE. Definitely saw an improvement in vascularity also. Was only slightly suppressed and did a traditional PCT of Nolvadex and Clomid afterwards. Recovered just fine.

Not enough long term studies/information for me to consider using it again any time soon. The energy effects were incredible though. If I was you I would just hold off for 4-5 years and then use AAS, but it's your life.
    Last edited by Shsm; 01-31-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    Ran Ostarine at a moderate dose for about a month, experienced great energy benefits and nice lean gains, around 6 pounds at the end eating ~300 calories ED above my TDEE. Definitely saw an improvement in vascularity also. Was only slightly suppressed and did a traditional PCT of Nolvadex and Clomid afterwards. Recovered just fine.

Not enough long term studies/information for me to consider using it again any time soon. The energy effects were incredible though.
    I was thinking of just trying it once, and later on in life do a proper cycle of gear. I've read about it suppressing but I doubt it shuts you down.
    Out of everything I've read about steroids , the reason I am not doing it is because of the shut down.

Shsm can you link me your log?

And Warmouth, why would you prefer S4?

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by dylan111557 View Post
    I was thinking of just trying it once, and later on in life do a proper cycle of gear. I've read about it suppressing but I doubt it shuts you down.
    Out of everything I've read about steroids , the reason I am not doing it is because of the shut down.

Shsm can you link me your log?

And Warmouth, why would you prefer S4?

Thanks everyone!
    My log wasn't anything special, in fact it only had about 3 posts from me the entire duration lol. I'm more than willing to answering questions about my personal experience with it though.
    Last edited by Shsm; 01-31-2013 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Wrong word

My log wasn't anything special, in fact it only had about 3 posts from me the entire duration lol. I'm more than willing to answering questions about my personal experience with it though.
    Did you have blood test done? I live in Canada, and still have not found a way to get these done... Also, want one done just for the curiosity of where I stand test wise and such

Did you have blood test done? I live in Canada, and still have not found a way to get these done... Also, want one done just for the curiosity of where I stand test wise and such
    Yeah. Privatemdlabs.com seems like a viable option if you're unable to get BW done the traditional route by making an appt but I've never personally used them. Hopefully some other knowledgeable members can respond and give you the best option
    Last edited by Shsm; 02-01-2013 at 12:26 AM.

Yeah. Privatemdlabs.com seems like a viable option if you're unable to get BW done the traditional route but I've never personally used them. Hopefully some other knowledgeable members can respond and give you the best option
    Only for US....

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    S4??? Well, supposedly its like Dbol , but not liver toxic. I dont know anything about supression or shutdown(other than peoples responses)as the research is still being done on it. I would say, if they are comparing it to Dbol(I doubt it is that good) it might be harsh on the HPTA, but then again, Iam not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    S4??? Well, supposedly its like Dbol, but not liver toxic. I dont know anything about supression or shutdown(other than peoples responses)as the research is still being done on it. I would say, if they are comparing it to Dbol(I doubt it is that good) it might be harsh on the HPTA, but then again, Iam not sure.

Never seen it compared to Dbol . Just heard about the vision sides. And read that Ostarine yields better results.

Never seen it compared to Dbol. Just heard about the vision sides. And read that Ostarine yields better results.
    I didn't get any vision sides from Ostarine by the way. No noticeable side effects at all

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    protein shake and creatine and multi vitamin
    they will do wonders

I didn't get any vision sides from Ostarine by the way. No noticeable side effects at all
    I know I was referring to s4

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    protein shake and creatine and multi vitamin
    they will do wonders
    Thanks I will take extra just for you

Thread Information