Granovich is offline Senior Member

Maintaining gains after cycle ( fasting )

Good evening guys
    As you know Muslims fast from sunrise to sunset for 30 days every year in a month called Ramadan ( this year will be July 10th-August10th)
    It so happens that im going to do a cycle starting april for 8 weeks then 6 weeks pct... so my question is how can i maintain gains!?
    im going to try to have ALOT of casien protein at night and alot of cottage cheese and such.. lower intensity of workout and stop cardio...
    I ordered alot of HGH from a 100% legit source... i was going to start on PCT and stay on it for 6-9 months a year ( start 2 IU up to 10 IU and stay on 10 IU for long time..... so do you think i should start HGH with cycle so that by time i get to ramadan im already at 10 IU and that will help maintain gains for 30 days ? or just minimize muscle loss and then after ramadan i could do another cycle and keep HGH throughout....
    also i was looking into low dose of proviron
    a friend of mine dose 25 mg/ED during ramadan and he said he didnt lose muscle only fat....
    just looking for opinions

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Train HIT style, dont stop working out hard, because then your body has no need to keep that new muscle.
    Absolutely stuff your face with good slow proteins.

Or move your cycle.

Btw, is it really sunrise to sunset, or from Time A to time B?
    Just asking, cause in the northernmost parts of europe, the sun will rise in june, and set in august

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    well i dont see why u couldnt get ur cals in during the evening hours.. personally if ur PCT is supposed to fall during ramadan i would suggest waiting til after ramadan to cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by ma_fighter View Post
    Train HIT style, dont stop working out hard, because then your body has no need to keep that new muscle.
    Absolutely stuff your face with good slow proteins.

Or move your cycle.

Btw, is it really sunrise to sunset, or from Time A to time B?
    Just asking, cause in the northernmost parts of europe, the sun will rise in june, and set in august
    makes sense!
    yeah its sunrise to sunset
    in some cases like the one you mentioned , they just have times like 5 am to 6 pm or so.. regardless of sunrise and sunset

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    well i dont see why u couldnt get ur cals in during the evening hours.. personally if ur PCT is supposed to fall during ramadan i would suggest waiting til after ramadan to cycle!
    so i can actually get enough nutriants during evening to support new gained muscle from cycle ??
    PCT wont fall in Ramada. it will end a week before it or 2 weeks

what about HGH and Proviron ??
    i was thinking IGF or other peptides but i have to shoot those multiple times which wont work....
    also if i take HGH at 10 IU i will have to split it into 3 shots ( mornning , afternoon , night )
    dont i need to eat right after the shot ?
    i heard if u shoot it on empty stomach you will have diabetes
    so im little worried about that

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    your body does not care so much whether it is day or night when youre feeding it. why not wake up 1 hr before sunrise and eat a 1500calorie breakfast? then eat 2 big meals at nite after it gets dark.. its only 4 weeks bro if ur done with pct IMO u should be fine and not need anything else provided u get in the proper cals and hit ur macros.. youre only talking 10-12 hrs.. u typically fast 6-9hrs every day when ur sleeping u know

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    This. I honestly don't subscribe to the evenly distributed meals throughout the day thought process. Get your calories in when you can. Get up early eat before sunrise. When it goes down eat again. Get your macros covered and you will be fine.

your body does not care so much whether it is day or night when youre feeding it. why not wake up 1 hr before sunrise and eat a 1500calorie breakfast? then eat 2 big meals at nite after it gets dark.. its only 4 weeks bro if ur done with pct IMO u should be fine and not need anything else provided u get in the proper cals and hit ur macros.. youre only talking 10-12 hrs.. u typically fast 6-9hrs every day when ur sleeping u know
    This!

Getting the cals in shouldnt be a problem, what could be less then optimal is protein uptake though.

Nice new avvy, 405! back looking really cut

Cant comment on the HGH, I've only researched it very briefly, but I'm sure someone who knows will drop by soon

well im gonna be awake most of the night so i can eat multiple times and go to sleep at 5 am ... Im going to take 3 weeks off... so i can put 4 meals easy in that time. im thinking fast acting carbs and alot of protein ( about 80g) first and after workout a shake then alot of eggs and cottage cheese and alot of casien shake... and in between take 2-3 L-glutamine and BCAA shakes .... so i think will be good! i wont be doing alot of physical activity except workout after eating ...its like i hibernate or something LOL
    last year i didnt lose muscle cuz i stayed same strength and actually lost some fat...but today it will be 2 weeks after pct....

and yes 405 your back is awesome!!!! i didnt think you are that ripped... im actually the same except that lower back... i didnt do deadlift for first year of workout
    i started on in the last 4 months or so.... so that and Calves are way behind
    catching up thou
    soo food is good we covered that , although i love to listen to more opinions..... only thing remaining HGH or proviron or keep it natural ?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Does this thread make anyone else think about sick beard right now?

What is sick beard.?

Thread Information