canesfan804 is offline Member

Did I hit a nerve?

Well I did my second pin of Test E (1ml) on wed night. Well today(friday) I wake up and my ass feels like there is a bunch of fluid on my glute and my tail bone, mostly tail bone. While it is not unbearable it is definately uncomfortable when I first sit. 1st pin was tender but not like this. Also this is my 2nd cycle and I had no problems with 1st having any pip and I was doing 2 ml of Test Cyp once a week, but this is different gear so I guess this could be PIP. You thoughts would be appreciated.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Cant say what it is but to answer you original question about hitting a nerve...NO! If you HIT a nerve you know it immiediatly

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Cant say what it is but to answer you original question about hitting a nerve...NO! If you HIT a nerve you know it immiediatly
    Was just telling my girlfriend that
    You wouldn't need to write a thread on it you would definitely be sure
    It's really not nice and has made me throw the pin involuntary across the room before

Just to be clear it feels like fluid is in there not swolen tho. Just alot of internal pressure on my tail bone. If that makes sense.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by canesfan804 View Post
    Just to be clear it feels like fluid is in there not swolen tho. Just alot of internal pressure on my tail bone. If that makes sense.
    Some ppl do complain of a fluid like build up...I have never experienced it. Put the heating pad on and see if it goes down within the next day or so...keep a close eye on signs of infection!

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Some ppl do complain of a fluid like build up...I have never experienced it. Put the heating pad on and see if it goes down within the next day or so...keep a close eye on signs of infection!
    I used to get the full of fluid feeling when doing 2ml in either pecs or biceps its just something I learned to live with.
    No pain no discomfort just a "full to touch" feeling
    But as lunk says heating really does help

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    I hit a nerve on my last cycle, it was all I could do to keep standing. lol Hurt like hell! Hope your not reusing pins bro. Take hot showers, and keep the heat pad on it. You'll be fine.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Is it swollen, red, or hot to the touch?
    If not then there's probably nothing to worry about

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Oh, and as others have said, if you hit a nerve, you'll notice.
    I've had my entire quad spasm and cramp like crazy cause I hit a nerve, fortunately I didnt break the pin, but bent it into a rather nice banana-shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Actually was thinking heat pad may help. Dont think it serious as a infection but it is sore. My wife does my pin and she said this is thicker than the last batch(it draws into pin easier than the last so I think its thinner) so Im thinking she may have pushed too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmom View Post
    I hit a nerve on my last cycle, it was all I could do to keep standing. lol Hurt like hell! Hope your not reusing pins bro. Take hot showers, and keep the heat pad on it. You'll be fine.

Not reusing pins at all. I draw with one and inject with another. Always after a hot shower. Gonna try heat pad when kids get to bed. In another 3 hours or so.

Quote Originally Posted by ma_fighter View Post
    Oh, and as others have said, if you hit a nerve, you'll notice.
    I've had my entire quad spasm and cramp like crazy cause I hit a nerve, fortunately I didnt break the pin, but bent it into a rather nice banana-shape.
    That sucks! I still have not got the balls to do the quad. Glutes only but Im thinking I will have to now that Im doing it 2xs a week. Thinking only 1 week bt shots in the same site would be worse. Even tho I have a big ham.

Maybe too close to sciatic nerve???

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    LOL!! As everyone has already stated...you would KNOW that you have hit a nerve. Trust me...you will know...

Go very very slow when inserting the pin. Even if you hit a nerve, you shouldn't go in spasms and break/bend the pin... recipe for huge scar tissues.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    what size pin?sounds like it didnt make it into the muscle? should be 1.5"

yea 1.5 inch. I guess I should have siad too close to nerve not hit the nerve. Not too much pain just alot of internal pressure mainly around the tail bone. Feels like pressure is building up on it. I have heat on it finally now that I got the kids to bed.

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    In my last cycle I was using T-400, and it was real thick. Once in a while it would leave a lump that would be sore. I started running the syringe under some hot water before injecting. Helped a lot.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    do not run the syringe under tap water.
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmom View Post
    In my last cycle I was using T-400, and it was real thick. Once in a while it would leave a lump that would be sore. I started running the syringe under some hot water before injecting. Helped a lot.

Thread Information