kyleez038 is offline New Member

First cycle test e and hcg

I've heard contradicting information on this: Is HCG required for this cycle? I've heard yes and no. I'm posting the cycle and pct

Week 1-10 test enan 500mg weekly
    arimidex .25mg every other day
    Nolvadex 20mg daily for 4 weeks
    Clomid 50mg daily for 4 weeks

Thanks for the help

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    I will be running it on my next cycle. It helps for a smoother transition into pct and increases ur recovery. My idea for HCG is to Start around wk4 for a long ester and run 250iu's twice a week while on cycle. Then for the 2 wk waiting period between last pin and Pct i wanna run 500iu's EOD and stop 3 days b4 pct begins. Just my thoughts on How i want to run HCG next round.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Your going to get both amswers. Some people always run it. Some people do not. It will help though, but in my opinion isnt completely necessary. Thats a pretty basic cycle as well. Nothing to crazy where I would say you MUST run it.....

a_bower is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleez038 View Post
    I've heard contradicting information on this: Is HCG required for this cycle? I've heard yes and no. I'm posting the cycle and pct

Week 1-10 test enan 500mg weekly
    arimidex .25mg every other day
    Nolvadex 20mg daily for 4 weeks
    Clomid 50mg daily for 4 weeks

Thanks for the help
    Im assuming you will split your test shot into 2 @250/week spaced evenly. personally i wouldnt use the adex unless you notice estro sides.
    You have Nolva and clomid dosed well for PCT IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    I will be running it on my next cycle. It helps for a smoother transition into pct and increases ur recovery. My idea for HCG is to Start around wk4 for a long ester and run 250iu's twice a week while on cycle. Then for the 2 wk waiting period between last pin and Pct i wanna run 500iu's EOD and stop 3 days b4 pct begins. Just my thoughts on How i want to run HCG next round.
    x2. This is pretty much exactly the protocol i would follow if i was to do another cycle.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    i used hcg in my last 12wk test e cycle for the final two weeks plus the two weeks downtime. worked very well and i'll most likely repeat it again this time.

Thread Information