a_bower is offline Junior Member

Epistane Cycle - Critique and Suggestions

230lbs
    14.5% BF
    Training exp: 6yrs
    Cycles: (test C)

Hi everyone,

Just ordered some epistane to try to blast out of this platau that i have put myself in. Decided to go on a dirty bulk 6 months ago and then in an effort to cut bodyfat; decided to go on a super low carb/crash diet and really fkd things up. I cut the fat but also cut too much muscle. Ended up losing 3 Inches on my quads, 1 inch off my arms and shoulders (which i gained from my aas cycle 2 yrs ago).
    Last 4 months i have been busting my ass to naturally get back to where i was before i decided to bulk 6 months ago. It doesnt seem to be happening and more callories are just resulting in higher BF and bloated stomach.

Did some research on Epistane and it appealed to me as i really dont want to cycle aas again during my 20's. A common result for the epistane user seems to be a loss of 2%BF and a gain of 4lbs muscle, sounds perfect as at the end of this cycle i want to end up 12.5%BF and remain around the 231lbs mark.

5 weeks:
    (First 2 days 10mg)
    20/30/40/40/40

Additional supps im adding in:
    APE Alpha Performance Enhancer (testosterone support/body recomp)
    Milk Thistle
    Maltodextrin (post workout)

PCT:
    Ar-r Tamox 20mg ED 3-4 weeks

Is there anything else anyone would recommend for a prohormone cycle?
    Would you recommend i run test support during the cycle or pct? or both?
    Is the tamox from ar-r decent?
    What is everyones opinion on PCT timing after a prohormone cycle?

Thanks

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Prohormones ARE steroids , bro. If you're worried about using AAS in your early 20s for fear of HPTA damage, you should avoid prohormones as well.

If you do decide to run a PH though and not AAS, I would strongly recommend superdrol. 30 day cycle, people can put on 10-15lbs of quality mass and drop some bf% while doing it. Sides are kinda tough, user dependent, but worth it.
    UDCA strongly recommended with this, as it's pretty toxic.
    Check out Trenavar as well; it stacks well with anything. It's basically oral tren --but it's not methylated so there is no liver toxicity. chem name Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione

I stocked up on superdrol and even some superdrol+trenavar stacks when they were taken off the shelf. Being on TRT, I definitely plan on using them for blasts on occasion

PCT: Tamox 40 40 20 20
    Clomid 100 50 50 50
    I'd also suggest ditching the maltodextrin. Real food = gains. With the exception of whey protein immediately post workout, powders are pretty much useless. Try oats instead of malto
    Last edited by BBJT200; 02-02-2013 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JTathlete View Post
    Prohormones ARE steroids , bro. If you're worried about using AAS in your early 20s for fear of HPTA damage, you should avoid prohormones as well.

If you do decide to run a PH though and not AAS, I would strongly recommend superdrol. 30 day cycle, people can put on 10-15lbs of quality mass and drop some bf% while doing it. Sides are kinda tough, user dependent, but worth it.
    UDCA strongly recommended with this, as it's pretty toxic.
    Check out Trenavar as well; it stacks well with anything. It's basically oral tren --but it's not methylated so there is no liver toxicity. chem name Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione

I stocked up on superdrol and even some superdrol+trenavar stacks when they were taken off the shelf. Being on TRT, I definitely plan on using them for blasts on occasion

PCT: Tamox 40 40 20 20
    Clomid 100 50 50 50
    I'd also suggest ditching the maltodextrin. Real food = gains. With the exception of whey protein immediately post workout, powders are pretty much useless. Try oats instead of malto
    Thanks for that solid reply man.

I can live with using PH more so than aas tho. Users report very little shutdown, little sides and easy recovery during PCT. The epi is blended with anti estros also. The PH also appeals to me as the cycle is only 5 weeks; therefore if there is HPTA shutdown, its not going to be as severe as a 12 week test cycle.

I would love to order some superdrol or something more potent but its all illegal in my country and epi is the only one that usually slips through customs.
    As for the maltodextrin - i only use it post workout and used it after my aas cycle which i kept some good gains from. So im just trying to follow the same plan again with this PH so there is no room for doubt. My diet is in check dont worry about that lol

As for clomid, i used it for 1.5 weeks PCT on my cycle of Test C and then had to stop. Cant stand it.

Its hard to get a clear answer on epistane as some users report great lean muscle gain while others know it for being nothing more than a overhyped anti estro. On the particular brand that i have there have been some excellent reviews.

Im not looking for an incredible result by any means. All i want to do is get back to the size i had been the last couple years before the silly cut i went on, and hoping that this will just give me the boost that i need to get back there.

Iv already ordered my epi, so is there anything that you would concider stacking it with? Would a Trenavar/Epistane stack see greater result?

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    epi/tren stack is awesome. ive done that and epi by itself.
    tren- 90/90/120/120/120
    epi- 30/30/40/40/50. it was awesome. got strong as **** and lost bodyfat.
    also did a solo epi at
    epi- 40/40/50/50/50.
    it was a good cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by oak2429 View Post
    epi/tren stack is awesome. ive done that and epi by itself.
    tren- 90/90/120/120/120
    epi- 30/30/40/40/50. it was awesome. got strong as **** and lost bodyfat.
    also did a solo epi at
    epi- 40/40/50/50/50.
    it was a good cycle.
    Thanks man. As i said im going to be happy with a 4-5lbs muscle gain and a little fat loss would be a bonus.

So ive got an update on my plan for the cycle:

Epistane Only (1200mg)
    30/30/30/40/40

On Cycle + 1 week loading
    Perfect Cycle - AX Supplements - 90 Caps

PCT 4 weeks
    Revolution PCT - Finaflex Black - 60 Caps (4 weeks)
    Novladex 20/20/ (2 weeks)
    Clomid 50/50 (2 weeks)

I will only run clomid and nolva for 2 weeks. Personally i think this is enough for such a short cycle and it was really nasty last time i used it and i want to keep it to a minimum. I experienced very little estro related sides when on a full blown Test C cycle previously.
    I am running the Revolution PCT which is DAA based and also has liver support, i think it will be benificial.

One question i have is - Whats the prefferable PCT timing after PH cycles? 2 weeks? or imediately after?
    Last edited by a_bower; 02-04-2013 at 12:48 AM.

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    id run this pct
    nolva- 30/20/20/10
    revolution pct

and start right after

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Epistane is a steroid and it does still suppress your HPTA. This is a bad idea.

Thread Information