colorado75 is offline Junior Member

cycle help/opinions

I am brainstorming on my next cycle that I will be running mid March or so should my BW show ok beforehand. My stats:
    5'11
    191 lbs
    10% bf
    Working out for the past 15 years with some breaks (running, weights, etc.)

I started TRT after my last cycle at 160mg test testosterone cypionate /week (2 x 80 mg per week). I have had low test prior to my first cycle. 2 years ago it was at about 330 (348-1197) and this past september it was 339 and 2 weeks ago it was up to 900. I plan on decreasing my TRT does to 120mg/week as I feel I dont need it to be as high as 160mg/wk.

Anyhow, what do you guys think about the following cutting cycle (this would be my 3rd run on Tren and 1st on EQ)?

Week 1-16: test testosterone cypionate / 80mg EOD
    Week 1-8: trenbolone Hex or E / 100 EOD
    Week 1-16: Primobolan - methenolone - / 200mg EOD
    Week 1-16: 250iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - x 2/week
    Week 1-14: Aromasin

Two additional questions - being on TRT for life, should I substitute some of the test
    testosterone propionate with test testosterone cypionate so I dont have any issues when I would go back to test testosterone cypionate after the cycle? Seems like there may be a lag time for the test testosterone cypionate to start working again as it is a long ester. Also, would anybody suggest running Primo instead of EQ as my goal is to cut?

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks!
    Last edited by colorado75; 02-04-2013 at 12:58 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    We like to see guys have 5 or 6 cycles under their belt before they use tren .But if you insist I would be using tren ace.This way if you have any problems its out of your system quick.Drop the Eq not only beacuse its junk.But you need to run it at 600mg a week for like 16 weeks.And besides you dont ramp doses.Thats old school and pointless.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    What are your goals with this cycle and what made you consider EQ?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    We like to see guys have 5 or 6 cycles under their belt before they use tren.But if you insist I would be using tren ace.This way if you have any problems its out of your system quick.Drop the Eq not only beacuse its junk.But you need to run it at 600mg a week for like 16 weeks.And besides you dont ramp doses.Thats old school and pointless.
    thanks for the reply SD! I have run tren 2 times now so this will be my 3rd run with it. First was Tren e, went amazing....2nd was tren a....was ok....this is why I am considering teen hex...to see if there is difference. I am surprised with the difference between tren a and tren e to be honest. less sides on a but didnt mind the sides from tren e....is some sort of sick way I actually liked them! what are your thoughts on Primo instead of eq?
    If Primo and from some feedback I would adjust my cycle to:

Week 1-16: test testosterone cypionate / 80mg EOD
    Week 1-8: trenbolone Hex or E / 100 EOD
    Week 1-16: Primobolan - methenolone - / 200mg EOD
    Week 1-16: 250iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - x 2/week
    Week 1-16: Aromasin

My main goal is cutting and sustainable muscle (not just appearance of looking much better while on cycle) -- cliche these days I realize - but I don't compete just like looking and feeling better. I will be doing more cross fit during this cycle as well. You think Primobolan - methenolone - would suit my goals better? The reason I would pick Primobolan - methenolone - is less chance of risky blood numbers and....reason I wouldn't is fear of effects on hairline....trenbolone doesnt seem to hurt my hairline...my hair seemed to stop growing while on Mast....fear of
    Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is the anxiety some seem to get on it but it sounds appealing bc of enhanced cardio/endurance. Thoughts?
    Last edited by colorado75; 02-04-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    What are your goals with this cycle and what made you consider EQ?
    My main goal is cutting and sustainable muscle (not just appearance of looking much better while on cycle) -- cliche these days I realize - but I don't compete just like looking and feeling better. I will be doing more cross fit during this cycle as well. You think Primobolan - methenolone - would suit my goals better? The reason I would pick Primobolan - methenolone - is less chance of risky blood numbers and....reason I wouldn't is fear of effects on hairline....trenbolone doesnt seem to hurt my hairline...my hair seemed to stop growing while on Mast....fear of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is the anxiety some seem to get on it but it sounds appealing bc of enhanced cardio/endurance. Thoughts?

Bump

Thread Information