kjsurfer26 is offline New Member

Going off cycle help please...

So I am 2 weeks into a 12 week cycle of test E and Deca ... 3 months ago I hurt my right tricep muscle doing dumbbell bench press, basically strained it real bad... I was halfway through a 10 week cycle of Deca test E and anadrol so I just pushed through the pain while taking many ibuprofen .. Well since then I have been lifting with pain and taking the ibuprofen still.. After doing some reading I found out that the ibuprofen could block 2 of the muscle building process and trying to lift without the pills is not working what so ever... I just need to rest the arms for 4-6 weeks let them heal.... So my question is do I just stop taking the injections or how do I go off them like this... Thanks for the time

Soar is offline Productive Member
    I'm kinda lost here, you're 2 weeks into a new cycle ad you hurt your wrist half way threw a 10 week cycle 3 months ago? Doesn't sound like you gave yourself enough time to recover from your last cycle.

Back to the original question, I would stop the cycle for now. Possibly do a small pct (I'm not to sure in this or the dosages) and give your arm and body some time to heal from the last cycle/injury.

kjsurfer26 is offline New Member
    I hurt my right tricep muscle so makes benching and dips impossible to do... I took 4 weeks off from the last cycle like my buddy told me to do but I still lifted during that time... I just need to leave my upper body alone for right now... My dosages are every 3 days 1cc of test e and every 7 days 1cc of Deca ... That's what I was wondering if I should do a pct or just stop completely... Thanks for the response

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kjsurfer26
    I hurt my right tricep muscle so makes benching and dips impossible to do... I took 4 weeks off from the last cycle like my buddy told me to do but I still lifted during that time... I just need to leave my upper body alone for right now... My dosages are every 3 days 1cc of test e and every 7 days 1cc of Deca... That's what I was wondering if I should do a pct or just stop completely... Thanks for the response
    It clearly shows rat you have done no research about cycling. You're weight and experience shows this. Time on + PCT = time off. So 10 weeks, plus 4 week PCT = 14 weeks off.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    One injection of Deca can shut you down.

But you could probably get away with a 3wk PCT @ widely the accepted protocols of Clomid 75/50/50 and Nolva 40/20/20.

Did you include hCG on cycle?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wat are your stats bro ht wt age how long have you been training?

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    STop yes.... you are injured and you need to heal ... wait 2-3 weeks after last test shot and start 6 weeks PCT... and give your self long rest because deca is harsh

Thread Information