Getthegear is offline New Member

About to start my first cycle, any tips and advice appreciated!

Hello! I've done a decent amount of research but Ill never ignore the people who have done it or know more than I do, tell me honestly and don't sugarcoat your answers or tell me what you think I want to hear.

Start off I'm 23 6'4 about 240 lbs and 13%BF

Ive been dieting and catering my workout to leaning out and burning a bit of fat before I start so i can track my results more accurately.

Quick overview for the cycle is the basic newbie setup

Weeks 1-10 test Enanthate 500mg/W (250mg twice a week)
    Weeks 1-6 dbol 40mg
    Weeks 13-14 novadex 40mg and 20 for week 15

Gonna amp up the calorie intake to about 5000 a and 300g of protein? All lean meats and avoiding to many carbs hopefully to counteract the water retention a bit.

Anything else I should be looking at taking or avoiding? Also seriously how can I expect it to effect my lebudo or erectile functions? I have heard story's going bothe ways on this one haha

My usual routine is basically Dorian Yates blood and guts, if I'm stacking the dbol should I lift heavy and few or change it up and up the reps down the weight? I'm not sure if I have to change up my workouts for it

Thank you for taking the time to read this! And I hope to hear from you with tips and opinions?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anything else I should be looking at taking or avoiding?

Yes, even though you may feel like you can lift a LOT more doesn't mean you should or your tendons are really ready for it. Most people get hurt on cycle due to strength increase and then muscle failure but not in a good way.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getthegear View Post
    Hello! I've done a decent amount of research but Ill never ignore the people who have done it or know more than I do, tell me honestly and don't sugarcoat your answers or tell me what you think I want to hear.

Start off I'm 23 6'4 about 240 lbs and 13%BF

Ive been dieting and catering my workout to leaning out and burning a bit of fat before I start so i can track my results more accurately.

Quick overview for the cycle is the basic newbie setup

Weeks 1-10 test Enanthate 500mg/W (250mg twice a week)
    Weeks 1-6 dbol 40mg
    Weeks 13-14 novadex 40mg and 20 for week 15

Gonna amp up the calorie intake to about 5000 a and 300g of protein? All lean meats and avoiding to many carbs hopefully to counteract the water retention a bit.

Anything else I should be looking at taking or avoiding? Also seriously how can I expect it to effect my lebudo or erectile functions? I have heard story's going bothe ways on this one haha

My usual routine is basically Dorian Yates blood and guts, if I'm stacking the dbol should I lift heavy and few or change it up and up the reps down the weight? I'm not sure if I have to change up my workouts for it

Thank you for taking the time to read this! And I hope to hear from you with tips and opinions?
    Couple things I see. 240 at 13% is huge. Would love pics...and you are on the younger side. But with those stats could be a different story.

U need to research AI's. always run one on cycle.

Research running hcg on cycle.

Research pct. need to add Clomid. And I'm thinking it was a typo on your part. But pct Should be 4 wks starting at wk 12. 2 wks after.

Edit: personally would drop the dbol, but if ur set on it. At least drop it to 4wks.
    Last edited by Sfla80; 02-03-2013 at 07:49 AM.

Thanks! That's something I wouldn't have thought of right away withe the tendons!

And I do apologies for all the spelling mistakes and errors I'm just getting off of a 12hour nightshift so I'm missing a few

Also I never even heard of the hcg ? Looks like it could be promising. Hyper gonadism isn't the end of the world for me but still if I don't have to deal with it the better.

So for pct week12-16 would be the way to do it?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hi mate have a wee read up on hcg and you do need a AI. adex or aromasin to control e2 and start you pct 14 days after your last pin your hcg will be 2x 250iu wk and it depends what AI you pick for your dose. And 10 weeks is ok for your first cycle some do 8 .so once you have got it sorted post it back up. just so your cycle runs smoothly.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goode80 View Post
    Couple things I see. 240 at 13% is huge. Would love pics...and you are on the younger side. But with those stats could be a different story.

U need to research AI's. always run one on cycle.

Research running hcg on cycle.

Research pct. need to add Clomid. And I'm thinking it was a typo on your part. But pct Should be 4 wks starting at wk 12. 2 wks after.

Edit: personally would drop the dbol, but if ur set on it. At least drop it to 4wks.

And still have to research about these 3 n bold.

I've looked into all the bold and I'm a little confused, a lot of what I know has been through what I learned through word of mouth from guys I work/workout with but this site and your feedback has been really informative.

Thought first off the HCG should that be ran on cycle or as a part of my pct? And would the novadex not do a similar role as aromasin or adex?

Right now what I have on hand is the
    Test. Enanthate (and pins)
    Dbol
    Nolvadex
    Clomid

No hcg because I didn't know about it and no AI as of yet but working on that right now
    I suppose I'm asking if it's possible to run the cycle on what I have

Also you're right after some reason I'm backing the dbol down to weeks 1-4 and 25mg maybe 30mg rather than 40.
    Though a follow up question the ED problems that go alongside the dbol by suppressing natural test production, are they midi gated be taking the test? Or if I'm takin dbol the old chap isnt goin to be working?

Again I apologise for the horrible spelling and grammar but I'm doing this all by my phone

Thread Information