ChiveOn is offline Senior Member

Adding Clen to Cycle

B/f: 13%
    Weight: 195
    Training: 5 years on weights (shit diet thru college limited quality gains :/)
    Cycle: currently on end of week 7 of 12. First cycle Sust250 pinning E3D 1ml (250mg)

Ill start by saying clen is Balkan Pham 20mcg already in hand. (100tabs) Cycle wasn't planned well because i went thru a friend getting only bro advice, and he had never even cycled before... This site saved me as, after joining, I added in my AI at adex .25 ED and HCG 250iu 2x a week pinning day before test pin. (Subq) added these after about wk 3.
    I can get into diet if you need me to for the question to be answered. But roughly 3x a day my meals consist of 50-65g protein, 75-85g carbs, 15-20g fats. And the last two meals of the day at 40g protein, trace carbs, under 10g fats. With two shakes through day plus a mass gainer after workout.
    Started at 173lbs 11% b/f so I'm making pretty good gains and I love what I see.
    So enough background.

I was looking to run the clen at two seperate points, with two weeks in between. Probably around wk 8-10 and then again before my pct starts at weeks 12/13-14/15. (PCT is nolva 40/20/20/20)
    And I know I'm gonna be told to add clomid 100/50/50/50 but I don't have any. Could order from AR-R if theirs is good to go. That's where I got my AI
    This being said I only have 100 tabs so it splits to two 11 day cycles at the following

40/60/80/100/120/120/120/120/100/80/60

Does this look good to go? I'd rather run it at the peak for a few days longer but that would put me at 2wks for one cycle and like 6 days for the second which seems entirely useless...
    Thanks for the input!

No sides to date other than HUGE uptick in acne. I've always had it bad but I went on accurate and that has kept me clear for like 4years now. My back is COVERED. But I'm not too worried

Also, ill nip it in the butt before it starts. 170 is very small to start. I'm aware. I was 200 a few months before that I just cut down for summer. Very visible six pack calipers and electronics read me at 5% b/f. Although I know that's laughably inaccurate. Since I look at others my size that compete and looked better with like 8%...

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    your on a bulk..... no need for clen .

save it for when you do a cut.

Drops microphone, walks out.

Yes, I am aware. However, I deploy in less than four months in the US Marine Corps. I cannot take it with and I will not simply throw it away or stash it at home for years where someone else could find it moving my stuff out. So again, I ask, is that a decent way to cycle it or should I put it down all in one shot and jut stretch it to 18-20 days.
    Additionally, having another month of test left. I gained 15lbs in both the first and second month. My max weight for being 6ft tall is 203. So I can't gain more than 8 more lbs. clen was kinda the safety net to allow me to go higher then cut back down a bit

Thread Information