Thread: Clen

The Buckerlater is offline New Member

Clen

Does clenbuterol stop or slow the catabolic phase? And if so can I just take this if I choose to fast? As I've heard fasting is good after a heavy cheat day???

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Clen as helped me alot in pct, even though there aren't any humans studies on it with its anti-catabolic effortc ive had great sucess with it during the pct phase. Persoanlly I wouldnt touch fasting it will eat away your muscle tissue you wont find any big guys doing fatsing but of course it will make you lose weight and tissue.

alex.mitev is offline Associate Member
    overeating one day and fasting on the following is eating disorder to me......

The Buckerlater is offline New Member
    Thanks Marcus!
    alex! Lol yeah it would seem so but I don't do it all the time only recently were I'm trying to get my my diet back on track, when I've over indulged or even eaten later than 8pm I wake up feeling full still now I'm not talking over eating on a massive scale, just that little bit to much like the extra breast of chicken or that
    Mc D's you know you shouldn't of had and just waited for the next shop or until you got home! I don't like feeling full, so when such things like this happen I can't bring my self to eat the next morning so I wait until my body tells me in hungry, I've even done a full leg workout on the energy from the food I had the day before! So it just nice to know that I might be saving some muscle because I've taken clen or is this not how it works? I never fast for a full day just 3 hrs or so by missing 1-2 meals in the morning

Thread Information