XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

Signs of infection

Hi everyone, saturday I pinned in my right glute, everything fine, no PIP, but today Monday, I got a strange feeling, Its not aching, but its like somehow sore... I pinned Karachi Susta, I'm always scared when I pin it, because of glass fragments falling into oil. How would it be the story, if I actually injected some glass? Would the PIP come directly after pinning, or could it come 2 days after??
    Sorry for this question, but I'm always scared with infections, I saw friends of mine, with a hole in the butt due infection, I don't need one.
    thanks!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Doubtful even a small piece of glass will fit through a needle. Is it warm to the touch? Swollen? Probably just virgin muscle.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    no, its my second pinned cycle, its a 23G needle and looking at the hole, it could fit a Little fragment... other thing, that happened, I got a cold yesterday, don't know if it has something to do with the gear... I'm in week 3, but its the first time a spot is getting sore, 2 days after pin. no swelling, no color, maybe a Little hard.
    what would happen if a micro glass fragment is injected???

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    no, its my second pinned cycle, its a 23G needle and looking at the hole, it could fit a Little fragment... other thing, that happened, I got a cold yesterday, don't know if it has something to do with the gear... I'm in week 3, but its the first time a spot is getting sore, 2 days after pin. no swelling, no color, maybe a Little hard.
    what would happen if a micro glass fragment is injected???
    Your body would eventually force it out to the surface. I have had many bone fragments over the years and pieces of shrapnel that have worked their way to the surface. Most recently a pulled tooth that the roots broke and fragmented. I had little pieces working their way to the surface for a couple of months.

Thread Information