manmanman is offline Associate Member

cycle excpectancy

Hey guys

Just curious, a 10 week test cycle, just test by itself, compared to the same cycle but dbol 1-4/1-6

Would the later result in keeping more gains after pct due to the strengrh increase of the dbol earlier in the cycle? Or once the dbols finished up would your strength come dowm, but stay above average for the rest of the cycle?

I hope somebody gets what im trying to ask lol

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Results are down to diet, training and rest not AAS. Keeping gains after a cycle comes down to diet, training and rest. I know it's not the answer your looking for but it's the correct one!

I am curious to know the answer for this one!!

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    its all down to diet. there are people who have done Dbol by it self and gained muscle and kept most of it. so that means DBol will def make you gain more.. the thing is its harsh on liver and you are doing testosterone which is the best thing ever so why put oral in your body just to get kick start and Might add muscle but nothing that testosterone cant do ... if you are worried about kick starting your cycle
    use test prop for the first 5 weeks with half dose of testosterone E then stop the prop and bump up the E to 500mg/wk and you are good to go ...
    again it all comes down to your diet

manmanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv
    Results are down to diet, training and rest not AAS. Keeping gains after a cycle comes down to diet, training and rest. I know it's not the answer your looking for but it's the correct one!
    If thats the case somebody who is in syncwith their body and are able to manipulafe their macros to how they need them, would get no extra benefit from the dbol ?

Thread Information