Frontrow12 is offline New Member

First Cycle Advice/Guidance/Life Lessons!

Hey all, first post here after reading/researching for a while.

Basically looking for some advice on a potential first cycle from those in the know! I'm open to guidance and won't run away in the huff!

Firstly stats:

24 (25 in August)
    5ft 11/178cm
    106kg/233lbs
    Bf:14 - 16%
    Years training: 9 in total, seriously for about 6.

So, with that out the way!

I've been researching AAS for about a year now and think I am at a stage (mentally) to begin taking the next step. Where my dilemma comes and where I'd like opinion on is what exactly to do next.

I play rugby quite seriously and competitively, to which my position demands one be of a certain weight (international players are usually between 110kg - 120kg). All my career I have been considered small for the position (although still managed to compete and do well), so I've fought quite hard to get to the 105 - 110kg mark. Albeit carrying a bit of excess bf! The season is coming to a close in March and does not kick off again until August, so this gives me the time to complete the cycle, but... I am on vacation on the 1st July all the way through to August and if I was to do the cycle, I wish to have finished the PCT as I will not be able to take anything with me. I also have the added vanity factor or wishing to walk around at the lowest bf percentage I have been in my life for said vacation.

The cycle I was going to run was the beginners cycle noted on this site but without the dbol as I'd rather only use 1 compound first to see how my body reacts.

Week 1 - 8/12 (depending on advice): 500mg EW/250mg 2x per week
    Week 9&10/13&14: nothing
    Week 11 - 13/15-17: novladex 40/40/20 ed

So do you think I should:

A) Pick rugby over vanity and run the cycle above as soon as the season finishes
    B) Just cut down naturally as low as i can and run the cycle after July to regain the lost weight in-season
    C) A completely different option.

Hopefully this all makes sense! Look forward to the feedback.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontrow12 View Post
    Hey all, first post here after reading/researching for a while.

Basically looking for some advice on a potential first cycle from those in the know! I'm open to guidance and won't run away in the huff!

Firstly stats:

24 (25 in August)
    5ft 11/178cm
    106kg/233lbs
    Bf:14 - 16%
    Years training: 9 in total, seriously for about 6.

So, with that out the way!

I've been researching AAS for about a year now and think I am at a stage (mentally) to begin taking the next step. Where my dilemma comes and where I'd like opinion on is what exactly to do next.

I play rugby quite seriously and competitively, to which my position demands one be of a certain weight (international players are usually between 110kg - 120kg). All my career I have been considered small for the position (although still managed to compete and do well), so I've fought quite hard to get to the 105 - 110kg mark. Albeit carrying a bit of excess bf! The season is coming to a close in March and does not kick off again until August, so this gives me the time to complete the cycle, but... I am on vacation on the 1st July all the way through to August and if I was to do the cycle, I wish to have finished the PCT as I will not be able to take anything with me. I also have the added vanity factor or wishing to walk around at the lowest bf percentage I have been in my life for said vacation.

The cycle I was going to run was the beginners cycle noted on this site but without the dbol as I'd rather only use 1 compound first to see how my body reacts.

Week 1 - 8/12 (depending on advice): 500mg EW/250mg 2x per week 500 mg of what?
    Week 9&10/13&14: nothing
    Week 11 - 13/15-17: novladex 40/40/20 ed Is that a 6 week PCT?

So do you think I should:

A) Pick rugby over vanity and run the cycle above as soon as the season finishes
    B) Just cut down naturally as low as i can and run the cycle after July to regain the lost weight in-season
    C) A completely different option.

Hopefully this all makes sense! Look forward to the feedback.
    reds.........

Also, what about an on cycle AI..............how will you control estrogen related side effects?

And have you researched HCG ?

Oops, should have re-red it before posting!

500mg Test E

No, if I ran an 8 week cycle it would be 11 - 13. If 12 weeks, it would be 15 - 17.

Would plan on having armidex or letrozole on hand if any estrogen sides started to appear.

Have read a bit on HGC but not huge amounts!

You should read this........ http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.UQ_8NR33qAY ................ Ai's are not kept on hand just in case, there are so many more benefits to running an AI on cycle..........

And I would definitely go with the A-dex over the Letro. The Letro is one of those "just in case" drugs, best used when all else fails.

Cheers, glad You pointed that out! Any other thoughts on the other points?

kawika is offline Junior Member
    Oops, should have re-red it before posting!

500mg Test E

No, if I ran an 8 week cycle it would be 11 - 13. If 12 weeks, it would be 15 - 17.

Would plan on having armidex or letrozole on hand if any estrogen sides started to appear.

Have read a bit on HGC but not huge amounts!
    From one of the stickies inn the pct area, it is recommended to start the pct no later than a week after last pin. Waiting longer doesn't do anything but prolong recovery. Also I think the pct should be at least 40/40/20/20 and many pcts are even a week or two longer than that.

I'm still new but thats what I've gathered after lurking around here for a few months. Anyone more experienced feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

So after a bit more digging and reading, I've came up with

WK 1 - 8 Test E 250mg 2xW e3.5d
    WK 1 - 8 Aromasin 10mg EOD
    WK 1 - 8 HCG 250iu twice/wk day before test injection.
    WK 9 Nothing
    WK 10 - 13 nolvadex 40/40/20/20mg ED
    WK 10 - 13 clomid 75/50/50/50mg ED

Now until last week in march work on BF dropping to around 12% then starting that week.

Thoughts/Feedback appreciated!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    So after a bit more digging and reading, I've came up with

WK 1 - 8 Test E 250mg 2xW e3.5d
    WK 1 - 8 Aromasin 10mg EOD
    WK 1 - 8 HCG 250iu twice/wk day before test injection.
    WK 9 Nothing
    WK 10 - 13 nolvadex 40/40/20/20mg ED
    WK 10 - 13 clomid 75/50/50/50mg ED

Now until last week in march work on BF dropping to around 12% then starting that week.

Thoughts/Feedback appreciated!
    Run the hcg right up to 3 days before PCT.

Ok cheers!

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Why would your run test e for only 8 weeks? Did you mean test P? Cause if your only running a 8 week cycle switch over to prop.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123
    Why would your run test e for only 8 weeks? Did you mean test P? Cause if your only running a 8 week cycle switch over to prop.
    Was just about to say this and its a completely better idea for your cycle. Test prop will kick in faster so you can do an 8 week cycle then do pct 3 DAYS later.

Your goals seem a little mixed though you want more muscle but less body fat (don't we all ) so I would pick one or the other bulk up to get your preferred weight for rugby or cut to lose body fat for your holiday.8 week cycle it's one or the other

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Was just about to say this and its a completely better idea for your cycle. Test prop will kick in faster so you can do an 8 week cycle then do pct 3 DAYS later.

Your goals seem a little mixed though you want more muscle but less body fat (don't we all ) so I would pick one or the other bulk up to get your preferred weight for rugby or cut to lose body fat for your holiday.8 week cycle it's one or the other
    Cheers for the info gents!

Right so Test Prop is shall be. After battling my inner gollum (vanity/sports), I've decided on a cut to as close to 12% (14 - 16 atm) as I can from now until last week in March - We have 4 games left and a loss of that much won't impact me against these teams - followed by the cycle from then. I don't want to start in season as if I get injured I won't be able to train, so will have to stop mid cycle...less then ideal for round 1!

Thread Information