Thread: Tren sweats

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances

Post Tren sweats

What's with the sweating at nite with the Tren or is this just me. I've heard it mentioned but gave it no though until it has happen for the last week. Also has it altered anyone breathing while working out.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Yep and yep...welcome aboard the tren train!

stpete is offline Banned
    What are you cycling right now, Mike? Dosages please.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    What are you cycling right now, Mike? Dosages please.
    Off topic @Pete. In case you don't make it back to that other thread, I havnt smoked in over 8 years my man lol
    Back on topic......

Ha , thanks. Ya know I'm getting old and need to know I'm not dieing, yet.......I gotta stick around for more cycles and training days. I'm feelin good and making some gains....crazy !

Oh boy,
    Tren 50 ed
    Test prop 100 ed
    Win oral 50 ed
    Test cyp last pin today 100 mg wk
    Anastrazole .25 ed

any comment

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Nite sweats is part of the game Bro.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Yes, both are very normal and common side effects from Trenbolone . The cause of the sweating, particularly at night, is unknown and yet to be determined.

It's temporary impairment of cardiovascular and pulmonary capability is caused by the fact that Trenbolone increases levels of a prostaglandin known as prostaglandin F2Alpha. The result is bronchial constriction, and of course, how severe this side effect is changes in relation to doses used. Obviously higher doses of Trenbolone will result in even further diminished cardiovascular and pulmonary capability. Some individuals don't even experience this side effect at all, and some don't experience it below a certain dose. It's never really life-threatening, as the bronchial constriction manifests itself as the individual finding themselves having to breathe harder and heavier in order to keep up with the demands of physical exertions, which did not affect the user like this before using Trenbolone. It isn't permanent and does subside when Trenbolone administration is terminated and clears from the body.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Yes, both are very normal and common side effects from Trenbolone . The cause of the sweating, particularly at night, is unknown and yet to be determined.

It's temporary impairment of cardiovascular and pulmonary capability is caused by the fact that Trenbolone increases levels of a prostaglandin known as prostaglandin F2Alpha. The result is bronchial constriction, and of course, how severe this side effect is changes in relation to doses used. Obviously higher doses of Trenbolone will result in even further diminished cardiovascular and pulmonary capability. Some individuals don't even experience this side effect at all, and some don't experience it below a certain dose. It's never really life-threatening, as the bronchial constriction manifests itself as the individual finding themselves having to breathe harder and heavier in order to keep up with the demands of physical exertions, which did not affect the user like this before using Trenbolone. It isn't permanent and does subside when Trenbolone administration is terminated and clears from the body.
    The Tren GOD has spoke!LOL
    All BS aside Atomini I know the whole board and all of us first time tren users do appreciate all of the knowledge you share with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post

Thanks for the input . I had heard and I wasn't too worried but the only dumb Q is the one you don't ask. Any comment on the cycle dosages ? This is all at the end of my Test Cyp cycle that was 400mg wk. for 12 weeks Yep, for reasons of my own and my past (many years ago) I am doing a very prolonged cycle. I am seeing the different activities, definition in / on my body now with the Tren and Prop. My workouts are f**kin intense not much different than back in 80's, just run down on the weekends, ya think ....still crazy n doin good

ecruz is offline Member
    ha the wonderful word of tren !! wait till you start having those wierd dreams

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    I know it suck but the sweats is all part of the game.

GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member
    I haven't used tren but I would rather deal with night sweats then the insomnia everyone speaks of.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Get a half dozen pillow cases for back ups, and an extra fan for just you. Good luck!

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Has anyone heard "all gold everything" by Trinidad James?

Popped a tren , I'm sweatin'!
    Woooo!

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    the insomnia is easily avoidable by using pharmacy grade hgh, but that shit is expensive.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm exp some major insommnia..............!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Didnt you do any research (not trying to be a dick) before using tren ? I cant imagine how you didnt see/read all the complaints or reports about night sweats, insomnia, bad for cardio.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    hi, I just ran out of Prochem tren 2013 batch and started 2015 batch 3 days ago.
    Nightsweats dropped, now I'm sleeping without any sweats. Bunk gear??
    also noticed, the taste is different, the 2013 batch carries much more BA than 2015, 2015 is less sore on tongue than Sustanon . but colour is exactly the same, filled up 2 syringes and couldn't difference between 2013 and 2015.
    But after 3 days, confirmed, no night sweats!!!

Psaletta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04

Woooo!
    ^^hahaha

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post

Woooo!
    Im always saying this lmao

rugbug61 is offline New Member
    I sleep on beach towels, and swap em out throughout the night!

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    This is just my opinion.. I have been on ace for 24 days and i have noticed that when i consume 0 to a low amount of carbs shortly before i go to bed i don't sweat... When i consume carbs i seem to sweat a sh!t load... Maybe its just a coincidence but this is my observation

kawika is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    This is just my opinion.. I have been on ace for 24 days and i have noticed that when i consume 0 to a low amount of carbs shortly before i go to bed i don't sweat... When i consume carbs i seem to sweat a sh!t load... Maybe its just a coincidence but this is my observation
    Cool. Ill test that out lol. Im going to be starting a tren cycle soon so ill see if the same thing happens to me

Thread Information