sugarshaneroy is offline New Member

Need the strength

Looking for some Help!!! Im 30yrs 5'9'' 160 Slim/Fit Low Body Fat not sure % Need to get stronger for My Oil Rig Job Please help.
    Used to lift in highschool, was in weights and in weightlifting competion for my weightclass 140lbs
    Gained weight recently. But wanna get stout. I work my ass off and am basically working out 12 hours a day 14 days straight, then go to the gym on my two weeks off. I eat good and work out hard, but I need to find some strength I've never had. looking into cycles, need some recommendations for a starter course.

Mainly concerned about strength. dont care about physique all that much!

Thanks ya'll,
    Sugar

Food and lots of it would be your best option id say... you will probably hear plenty of people saying the same, u will make great gains by just eating!!

My diet is hard to keep on a steady schedule in my business, although I am alowed to eat as much as I want at work. I have always tried to increase my calorie in-take. It works for a few days then Im absoluetly not hungry so i cant keep it up! But thanks for the advice!!!

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you can't eat consistently, then you will loose any muscle/strength that you put on while on cycle once you stop the cycle... so really there is no point...

i know that your job pays well.. but it is not for everyone...

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome! Coming from someone in your line of work (kind of) I'd say yes it will pack on weight or assist you in the weight. Being stuck at a camp sucks but there's plenty of food. As for strength I'm sure the guys you work with will either make you or break you. I suggest you find out your TDEE and see if you're meeting your calorific needs as is. Stick around and read some of the beginner cycles to give yourself an idea of what you're looking at.

Ok thanks
    Last edited by sugarshaneroy; 02-05-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Psaletta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar
    Welcome! Coming from someone in your line of work (kind of) I'd say yes it will pack on weight or assist you in the weight. Being stuck at a camp sucks but there's plenty of food. As for strength I'm sure the guys you work with will either make you or break you. I suggest you find out your TDEE and see if you're meeting your calorific needs as is. Stick around and read some of the beginner cycles to give yourself an idea of what you're looking at.
    ^^^ this. Also visit the fitness section of this forum and they can help with strength training. Incorporate 5x5 work outs while training and FIND A WAY TO EAT EAT EAT. Got to feed the guns if you want them to grow bro!

Thread Information