hillbill78 is offline Associate Member

longer breaks = better gains ?

so do longer breaks between cycles give you better gains for when you do cycle ? so if you have 6 months off cycle compare to 3 months would you get better gains as your body has had a longer rest of steroids

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Good question,

Super pros, what u say?

lolfb is offline Junior Member
    Scientifically speaking, it shouldn't matter. There are studies that show that the whole "andorgen receptor saturation" is bullshit. Most people still believe in it, even though it was proven wrong.

Here is an article that proves it wrong.

http://thinksteroids.com/articles/an...or-regulation/

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    i dont think its does. long period is for recovery not for better gains
    do you see pros come off for 6 months for better gains ? no....

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    NO...If your HPTA is fully recovered (shown with bloodwork) then it's enough time off. There is no difference in periods of time having an effect!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    NO...If your HPTA is fully recovered (shown with bloodwork) then it's enough time off. There is no difference in periods of time having an effect!
    I'm with you,,,If your recover your natural HPTA,,,thats the goal.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Its not that the steroids become less effective,its because your muscles reach a sticking point and become very slow to gain any more size unless you increase training intensity. You will gain more size in a year by doing 3 8 week cycles than you will with 2 12 week cycles....shorter more intense cycles are more productive than long drawn out cycles....

We had jeff king guest pose at one of our bodybuilding contest and give a semanar,he said he didnt do any steroids for a year before training for the Mr America and he made some really good gains when he trained for the America which he won hands down....This was in 1983 i was there and he was massive and ripped,he was a very intelegant guy and hadnt been training that long when he won this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6k98_sIfyk

With him it was more about how hard you train than how much steroids you take...

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/bo...jeff-king.html

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/nut...-training.html
    Last edited by MR10X; 02-05-2013 at 10:06 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Longer breaks means a better chance of your HPTA to recover and for you to not have to be on TRT for the rest of your life even if you decide bodybuilding or training hard is no longer a priority such as what happens to over 95% of the people who start. Life has a funny way of throwing things at you that you will never expect.

Breaks are for long term health precautions. If you are 1000% sure you will stay in bodybuilding, you have the funds to support the lifestyle then you will learn how to cruise between cycles and realize you will pay the price later.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Longer breaks means a better chance of your HPTA to recover and for you to not have to be on TRT for the rest of your life even if you decide bodybuilding or training hard is no longer a priority such as what happens to over 95% of the people who start. Life has a funny way of throwing things at you that you will never expect.

Breaks are for long term health precautions. If you are 1000% sure you will stay in bodybuilding, you have the funds to support the lifestyle then you will learn how to cruise between cycles and realize you will pay the price later.

I realize this is old lovebyts but what do you mean by "you will pay the price later"? Are you speaking about the men on TRT?

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    I realize this is old lovebyts but what do you mean by "you will pay the price later"? Are you speaking about the men on TRT?
    It has to be...considering TRT test bought non scrip will cost like 10-15 bucks a month lol

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Science is science....but I tend to believe you do getter better gains when taking long breaks...not just better, but more permanent gains......this is just my 2 cents and can't back up a ****ing word with data....but hey every one is different they say.

Thread Information