Thread: Too big

Unwanted beast is offline New Member

Too big

Hey guys! Fairly new to the world of anabolics. About 2 yrs ago I was overweight weighing 245 with 34% fat content, considering im only 5'9" 33 yrs of age and decided enough was enough. Cleaned up my diet did plenty of cardio and some weight training. Dropped down to 205 with 12 percent body fat! These two buddies of mine assumed I was on something but I was clean. Well they eventually got a hold of winny and test ethante 300 and in a few months looked twice as good as I did. I finally convinced them to let me in there serect. Assuming I wanted to shred down some more so bought ethante 300 as well only taking .5 ml twice a week and win 2 Ml a week! Well the opposite happened. I've bulked up larger then I've ever been. After 2 cycles I'm sitting at 260 lbs w/ roughly 18 to 22# body fat. I have trouble finding buttom shirts! Everywhere I go I get comments about being a big guy. These were not my intentions. I'd really like to come down to 205 or 215 solid! Any advice!

Psaletta is offline Member
    What is your diet like? At 5'9 265.. That's pretty big. I'm 5'11 @ 180 and was 250 a year or so ago and it wasn't a pretty 250. I've been cutting so that's why the weight is so low. Ill be up around 200-205by summer but that will be determined by my DIET. You need to seek some advice in the nutrition section. And welcome brother!

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    My suggestion would be run say...300-500mg test e/wk for 12 weeks.
    Eat ~1000cal under your TDEE, and walk for 60 mins, 3x/day in addition to your normal training routine. Adjust as you see necessary as everyone's body reacts differently, but that is a method I have found to work well for me.

If, in the end, you are too bulky still...there's always T3 off cycle. Not something I'd want to do...but hey...it would make you shrink

Unwanted beast is offline New Member
    Thx guys! I'll try to cut the diet but I'm hunger in insane. I'll have to up the cardio for sure but maybe reduce my dosages? Idk bros! What I've realized this ain't nothing I can turn off and on that easy! I need to chemically get my body right!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    My advice would be to NOT run a cycle. Why cant you follow the same diet and workout that got you to 205@ 12% last time? What's changed?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Fasting cardio six in the am works nicely

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    If u r actually around 20% bf you only need to cut about 30 pounds.

I doubt your bf is that low though, but it is possible. 260 @ 5'9" weighing in at 260+ is pretty damn big.

It all comes down to Bf% really. 99% of people don't mind being heavy as long as it is LBM weight and not just high Bf%.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The problem is obviously your diet. Testosterone didn't put a bunch of fat back on you; food did. So just get your diet under control rather than worrying about AAS.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Do what you did the first time!!!!!

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    The problem is obviously your diet. Testosterone didn't put a bunch of fat back on you; food did. So just get your diet under control rather than worrying about AAS.
    This^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Do what you did the first time!!!!!
    And this! Congratulations on what you did the first time. If you did it once. Do it again. Simple. You already know what you need to eat and how much. If you're stuck, head over to the nutrition section. And as SteM said, I wouldn't be cult lung til I had my diet sorted.

Thread Information