555mjolnir is offline Associate Member

How much hCG Should I dose?

HI I started a cycle last Thursday test cyp 600, eq 400, dbol 50 ed. How do I figure dosing amount of my hCG and how often? also does ratio of bacto to hcg matter? I have plenty of both, but was thinking 1000iu/ml if that is ok? 40yr 250 lbs 6'4" bf 15%

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    The ratio only really matters from a concentration standpoint. I run mine at 1000iu/ml. It's simple 1 amp of the HCG at 5000iu with 5ml bactosteric water. Aka 5000iu over 5ml. Pin it twice a week at 250iu. Usually done the day before your test pin is what I do and always see here.
    But, idk what exactly you have

Cool, thanks bro. thanks. I have heard doses between 500 ew @ 250 2x's like you say and 1000 ew @ 500 2x's but didn't know if cycle changed anything with dosing?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Hi 555,

There are many ways to reconstitute your hCG . But my school of thought is to use the least amount of ANY product/compound that will do the intended job and produce the expected outcome. This is my rule of thumb.

Having said that, i recommend 250iu of hCG injected twice per week. I use the .10 mark on the slin pin. (one tenth of a ml or cc)

To achieve this ratio i use 2ml Bac Water to reconstitute 5000iu of hCG. Again, this will give you 250iu at .10 on the slin pin. Use as little as necessary, but enough that you can easily read the graduated mark that you require to administer the proper amount.

OK, that makes lots of sense thank you I will do it like that. I do always appreciate the help from you guys.

Thread Information