Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Provita is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Diary (Superdrol)

Hi guys,

When I started doing research on a cycle, I would of liked some testimonials or a some feedback of someone who already was on a specific cycle. This is the reason I'm writing this post, to get a bit more information out there.

To give you some background on me. I have been active all my life, doing various sports. Unfortunately I am one of those people who have the genes of a horse jockey (small and short), an ectomorph to the extreme. I did cycling for quite some time and was super fit, but a while back I decided to leave the leaning out and try to put on some muscle. I reduced my cycling to only 45min of spinning per week. I went, with al lot of hard work, from 62kg / 136 lb. to 67 kg 148 lb. The sad thing is, no matter how much I ate, trained, rested, etc. I was not able to get above the 68kg mark. For a couple of months (while still training my but off) I did some research, and decided to go on this cycle.

4 Week Cycle
    Superdrol: 15/15/30/30
    HCG : 250 IU eod
    Arimidex : 0.5mg eod

(Support Sups)
    Animal Pak
    Omega 3

PCT
    Nolvadex 30/15/15

My stats are:
    Weight: 67.6 kg 149 lb.
    Height: 1.7m
    Sex: Male
    Weight training experience: 2 years
    Fitness level:High
    Training days: 6 days per week
    Diet: 15 kCal/pound of body weight.

So here is my experience, I hope this info could help someone. And maybe get some more advise from some of the experts.

I'm currently 6 days into the cycle. From now on I will post my diary daily.

Day 1
    Weight: 67.7kg / 149.25 lb.
    Chest and arms

Today felt pretty normal. No changes noticed, except in gym. Did not feel pump or aggression, but had strength gains on almost every exercise. With triceps I bumped up the weight and even added an extra set. Did not expect any results so quickly.

Did the usual sprints at end of workout without any hassle.

Day 2
    Weight 68,45 / 150.90 lb.
    Back and Shoulders

Wow, I cannot believe that my weight has jumped like that in 24hours only. I’m cautiously optimistic about this. After yesterdays extra weight with my exercise, my chest is a bit more stiff than usual. However, the pain is much less than this morning. Actually it is hardly noticeable.

Once again I got some strength gains and was able to bump up the weight with most exercises. I gave the sprints a skip, because was rushed for time.

Did my first HCG shot. It is really painless. I had a completely normal day, and feeling just like any other day.

Day 3
    Rest day

I wasn’t in the gym today, but is surely was no rest day. I had a crazy busy work day and did not eat and drink as much as I should have. Tomorrow is legs day, and we will see if I will have to pay for that. I do not feel any other effects on my body.

Day 4
    Weight: 68.65kg / 151.35 lb.
    Legs

Was surprised by weight gain, especially because I slipped up on my diet yesterday. Once again I had some strength gains in the gym. No aggro or pump, just enjoying the gym session and the results. Had an afternoon nap, because I kind of killed myself in the gym with the extra weight. But after the nap, it was weekend as normal. I noticed some scarring on my shoulders, of how the stripes on the adidas shirts scuffed my skin due to the extra weight on my shoulders. It is not painful, and will probably subside in a day or two.

The effects I have from the SD (good/bad) are the weight gains and strength gains. I also notice that my muscles recover a lot faster than normal. I’m really happy and impressed to get such results so early and on such low doses. 2.1 pounds in 4 days and all over strength gains; I’m excited to see what happens next…?

Day 5
    Weight: 69.5 / 153.22 lb.
    Chest and arms

Tremendous weight gain after yesterday’s leg exercises. I can feel that I lifted more that usual. My legs are all sore, but nothing more than stiffness. Had major strength gains in gym today. Bumped up the weight on every exercise. Its really great results I’m having so far.

I can definitely feel that I work harder in the gym. I’m more tired after gym than usual. At night I sleep like a baby though, and feel fresh in the mornings and throughout the day.

Day 6
    Weight: 70.05kg / 153.43 lb.
    Back and shoulders

You get different walks in life: the broad walk, moon walk and also the duck walk. The latter is when you waggle from side to side due tor the lactic acid build up after leg day. Or in my case: two days after leg day. I could definitely feel the effect of the extra weight I put on my shoulders. No pain, no gain. And thankfully it is not the pain when you tore a muscle, only the normal stiffness. Weirdly, my chest and arms are fine, but no complaints about that.

Strength gains once again clearly noticeable in the gym. Weight gain is impressive. I quickly measured my chest today and I had a 2cm gain there. My arms and legs seem much bigger as well.

I have read a few places that the gains on SD mostly comes at week 3 and 4. With the 4lb gain in the first 6 days and all the strength gains so far, I am super excited to what comes next.

Apologies, my weight on day 6 is 154.43 lb. 70.05kg

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member
    Q&A is probably not the best place for a log...Members cycle results would be better suited for this type of post.

Quote Originally Posted by EyE View Post
    Q&A is probably not the best place for a log...Members cycle results would be better suited for this type of post.
    How would I move the thread to members cycle results?

Don't think I would run a cycle of that considering there are more effective compound w far less side effects

Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    Don't think I would run a cycle of that considering there are more effective compound w far less side effects
    So far this has been very effective for me. Almost a pound a day from day 1-7 without any side effects as of yet (Touch wood). Blood pressure and lethargy seems to be the 2 major sides that people struggle to control. My blood pressure in 130/71 which is 100% normal and unchanged since forever. I have not once felt lethargic since being on the cycle. I guess animal pak assists with that.

I know it is an oral, so my liver would have some work to do. My dose is very low and I am taking support for that.

Downstairs everything is 100% normal, I guess the HCG is doing its work.

Acne: not a sign. I usually have a spot, here and there, even on my back. Since I began the cycle I did not even get one spot, ANYWHERE! Thank goodness for that.

So my opinion so far is that SD is really good.

Day 7
    Weight: 70.6kg / 155.65 lb.
    Spinning and Legs

Weight gains are awesome, espesially if it is muscle. Without a scale I can tell you that my weight went quite up a bit since last week. My endurance on the bike sucked tonight, due to the extra weight. But honestly, that is a price i am willing to pay. Spinning was fun though. I enjoyed the hard work, high HR and sweat.

On legs I only did isolated exercises for quad,calf & hamstring. I gave the buttocks and inner thighs a rest. The worked enough in the spinning class, and taking into account that they were still sore yesterday, I excused them from the extra exercise.

As mentioned above I am showing no sides yet. And I am very pleased with that. I know I only mentioned a few possible sides, but it is not the purpose of the thread to list the possible side effects. (so please don't hammer me on that)

The only negative effect that I have is that my muscles are a bit more sore than usual. That is expected due to the extra weight I am lifting. The big positive is that although my muscles are more sore than usual, they recover much faster. (With an exception on my buttocks and inner thighs, but in all fairness, I really pushed it to the limit).

Another impressive thing is that I do abs every day. I am doing more abs per session and the recovery is real fast. My abs feel fresh every day.

6.65 pounds in 7 days... WOW!!

The temptation is getting big now to up the SD dose from 15mg to 30mg from now on instead of waiting till week 3...

What do you guys think?

Day 8
    Weight:70.6kg / 155.65 lb
    Chest & Arm

Felt great today. Recovered super fast after yesterday's spinning and legs. My weight stayed the same, which I am very thankful for. I thought it would drop a bit, due to the spinning.

Life happened today, and I just did not have a lot of time to gym, so i decided to give the sprints and abs a skip. Rather train less muscles and do it properly, than to try and train everything and do it half ass.

Got some more strength gain again and most exercises are up since day 5. I'm really impressed with the cycle so far. As I have mentioned, there is quite a bit of temptation to pump up the dose to 30mg. What is your opinion? Will the 30mg give me more gains, or is my gains maxed out and 30mg could only lead to side effects?

I would really appreciate some of you wise folks' opinions!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yes its ok to put them here.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Why did you decide to run an oral only cycle instead of opting to inject?

From my research Superdrol should really kick in around week 3 or 4 also like you pointed out if you stay consistent with your dosing.
    Last edited by Shsm; 02-07-2013 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Saw PCT

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Shsm............I want your old avi back..................I demand it.........

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Shsm............I want your old avi back..................I demand it.........
    I'll update it every few days or so bro...plenty of tight, firm asses to come. Best motivation at my age there is lol

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Superdrol should kick in sooner that week 3 bro. Cycles with SD should only last 3 weeks, 4 weeks tops IMO. I'd go ahead and bump to 30mg, the only side effect you will probably notice is some back pumps.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Not sure if you mentioned it or not, but what brand SD are you using? I'm assuming you're using a clone right?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What was your calorie intake pre cycle?

Bodyfat %?

Macro split?

Dietary plans during PCT?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    Superdrol should kick in sooner that week 3 bro. Cycles with SD should only last 3 weeks, 4 weeks tops IMO. I'd go ahead and bump to 30mg, the only side effect you will probably notice is some back pumps.
    Thanks for that info. Much appreciated!
    I know it kicks in before that, as you can see, I got gains from day 1. Most posts & reviews i've read did the people mention that most of their gains were in wk 3-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    Why did you decide to run an oral only cycle instead of opting to inject?

From my research Superdrol should really kick in around week 3 or 4 also like you pointed out if you stay consistent with your dosing.
    After what I've read, i just felt that it was the best option for me. I just needed a bit of a boost in the gym. More than what everything i have tried was able to do. I ws stuck on the same weight for months. Got strength gains, but that was it. SD has a short cycle, with lean gains. That is exactly what i wanted.

PCT: As mentioned above. Nolva:30/15/15 might pop in some trib.

Quote Originally Posted by Provita View Post
    PCT: As mentioned above. Nolva:30/15/15 might pop in some trib.
    Tribulus is a useless waste of money, all hype no action. That's an odd PCT, who suggested those doses & why?

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    What was your calorie intake pre cycle?
    The same as in cycle. Approx 15kcal per lb of body weight.
    Bodyfat %?
    Have not measured it ever in my life. But i've always been skinny and active. So prob not above 12-13%
    Macro split?
    Aprrox
    30-40% Protein
    10-15% Fat
    The rest carbs

Dietary plans during PCT?
    Stick to what works in cycle? What would you suggest?
    See above

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    Not sure if you mentioned it or not, but what brand SD are you using? I'm assuming you're using a clone right?
    Yup... SD by Evolve. Don't think you still get the originals.

Tribulus is a useless waste of money, all hype no action. That's an odd PCT, who suggested those doses & why?
    Thanks for trib advise. Well, spoke to a couple of guys at the gym, a couple of them have used SD before. They just used 15mg ed on pct. I thought for safe guard, to up the dose of the first week. What would you suggest?

I'd up your fats to 20% and have carbs and pro equal at 40%.

You'll need to up your cals/carbs during PCT to take into account the lack of PH in your system til your natty test resumes.

You should also base your calorie requirements based on LBM not total body weight. At 13% and 150-160lbs your tdee is approx 2100cals FYI.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Typical Nolvadex PCT is 40/40/20/20 I don't know if that will differ if using PH's rather than AAS.

I'd up your fats to 20% and have carbs and pro equal at 40%.

You'll need to up your cals/carbs during PCT to take into account the lack of PH in your system til your natty test resumes.

You should also base your calorie requirements based on LBM not total body weight. At 13% and 150-160lbs your tdee is approx 2100cals FYI.
    Thanks. I prob eat between 2100-2300 kCals per day. When i was on the bike more i used to burn about 2300-2500 kCals in 1 training session. I dropped down on the diet a bit since then and got it close to that 2100 mark.

Which fats can i add to my diet. 20% is a lot. I already have a lot plant fats in my diet. Is dairy ok?

So in PCT up carbs some more, and keep fat and protein steady?

Typical Nolvadex PCT is 40/40/20/20 I don't know if that will differ if using PH's rather than AAS.
    Noted, thanks a lot.

Whats your opinion in upping the SD dose to 30mg now instead of waiting another week?

Quote Originally Posted by Provita

Thanks. I prob eat between 2100-2300 kCals per day. When i was on the bike more i used to burn about 2300-2500 kCals in 1 training session. I dropped down on the diet a bit since then and got it close to that 2100 mark.

Which fats can i add to my diet. 20% is a lot. I already have a lot plant fats in my diet. Is dairy ok?

So in PCT up carbs some more, and keep fat and protein steady?
    I'd be eating more than you are, despite the weight gain. Your not eating a lot of fat if you go to 20%, that's only be 45g. It plays too important a role in too many functions to have it too low. Fish oil, seeds, walnuts, almonds, EVOO ( in that order )

What plant fats, avocado? How many from an omega 3 source?

Yes to the final paragraph.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I know absolutely nothing about Pro hormones, therefore I am not qualified to offer advice on them.

Sorry.

I'd be eating more than you are, despite the weight gain. Your not eating a lot of fat if you go to 20%, that's only be 45g. It plays too important a role in too many functions to have it too low. Fish oil, seeds, walnuts, almonds, EVOO ( in that order )

What plant fats, avocado? How many from an omega 3 source?

Yes to the final paragraph.
    Fats come from, soy, nuts, fish & i'm half italian, so i need a bit of cheese. Living in Africa i also do red meat.

I know absolutely nothing about Pro hormones, therefore I am not qualified to offer advice on them.

Sorry.
    No need for apology. Hats off for your honesty. Appreciated!!!

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Yes its ok to put them here.
    Noted... Thanks for clearing that up for me.

OP, cool to see a detailed superdrol cycle.....Thought about trying beastdrol, but I think it recently got banned so I threw that idea out the window. Are you going to show some before and after pics? I would definitely be interested in seeing the results.

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    id chuck in some liv52 or Milk Thirssle for the liver, from what iv heard SD is supposed to be harsh on it?

Noted... Thanks for clearing that up for me.

OP, cool to see a detailed superdrol cycle.....Thought about trying beastdrol, but I think it recently got banned so I threw that idea out the window. Are you going to show some before and after pics? I would definitely be interested in seeing the results.
    All in due time. Just have to wait for the after before I post them. Trust me, I'm as anxious as you... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123 View Post
    id chuck in some liv52 or Milk Thirssle for the liver, from what iv heard SD is supposed to be harsh on it?
    To everybody out there who does not know what Animal Pak is, i would strongly recommend to do some research. In short, it is pills that contain everything from Vits & Min to ammino's, to liver and blood pressure support to enzymes that assists nutrient uptake and transport. It is quite extreme, with 9 pills you need to swallow every day. I work in the food industry and I can see that the foods we get today, does not contain all the micro nutrients we need. Animal Pak supplements your food with that what is lacking. And most importantly, it is made specifically and balanced for athletes.

My advise to anyone: If you are serious about training and your health, read up on it. ANIMAL PAK

Day 9
    Weight:70.6kg / 155.65 lb
    Back & Shoulders

I think today's weight reading answered my question about upping the SD dose to the normal 30mg per day. I got great results on the half dose, but i think its time to go ahead and maximize the gains.

So I will be taking another 15mg cap tonight.

Gym was brutal today. The extra weight I'm lifting is tiring my body. So happy that tomorrow is leg day and then rest day. An old sports injury in my shoulder flaired up today. I had to to assisted pull ups to keep my form, without hurting my shoulder. I really believe good form with lower resistance is better than high resistance and doing things half ass. Mu next shoulder day is only in 4 days and I will give it a good rest.

Further, my forearms are taking a hammering. The extra weight really tires my arms a lot on the lifts. But that means, they will also get stronger.

Except for my shoulder exercises, I got some strength gains on the other exercises, especially with the shrugs.

I'm happy, but tired today. Was kept up with work stuff last night, and got in much less sleep than usual.

Diet still going strong.

Day 10
    Weight: 70.95 kg / 156.42 lb
    Legs

I've had very little sleep with a late night and an early morning. It was a tough day, since i got up, but surprisingly things went well in the gym. I felt as energized as I normally do, with much more sleep. Had some strength gains and was glad to see my weight is on the up again.

No side effects present that I can notice.

I've not been able to get in as much food in today as i would of liked.

Tomorrow my day off at the gym. Looking forward to a good nights sleep

Got quite a bit of complements in the gym about me getting bigger. I must say, it feels nice...

Day 11
    Rest day

Today I had a great rest day. I'm not that sore from yesterday's leg workout. The one thing that I notice that is different today than any other rest day, is that I can't wait to get back to the gym. Was not as tired as usual even though I had a grueling week at work and at the gym.

Can't wait for tomorrow's training session.

BP today was 135/76. Bit higher than usual, but not concerned about it yet. I will just monitor it closely.

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    I quickly read over this thread but I'll pop in a few things (have run a few cycles of SD):

What are you utilizing for support supps? SD can/will have harsh side effects on blood pressure, liver values, cholesterol, prostates, lethargy etc.

30mg will be OK, just continue to monitor presence of sides closely, as this is the level where sides reared their ugly head in for me (BP and lethargy--had to alter support supps dose accordingly)

I would add another week of nolva for PCT. SD is extremely suppressive, but Id gather with your addition of HCG your recovery should be easier. Are you going to get bloodwork done post cycle to check if your fully recovered and to determine if all your levels are back to normal?

You're going to be in for a wild ride during the second week, strength gains come in strong as blood levels begin to rise (Short half life, ~6hours IIRC)

Also I would look into adding creatine during PCT to help maintain strength gains as much as possible.

Thats all i gots for now

BCD OUT

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    It shouldn't differ one bit. And Superdrol is very suppressive. If you checked his blood right now, his total test would almost definitely be between 0 and 25ng/dl

Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty View Post
    I quickly read over this thread but I'll pop in a few things (have run a few cycles of SD):

What are you utilizing for support supps? SD can/will have harsh side effects on blood pressure, liver values, cholesterol, prostates, lethargy etc.
    Animal Pak and Omega 3. I eat quite healthy and oatmeal in a strong element of my daily diet. I do cardio every day except for 1 leg day and rest day. That helps a lot to keep the cholesterol in check.

See link for nutritional info on animal pak

http://animalpak.com/iconic/assets/f...akQuadfold.pdf

30mg will be OK, just continue to monitor presence of sides closely, as this is the level where sides reared their ugly head in for me (BP and lethargy--had to alter support supps dose accordingly)
    Thank you I will do that. No lethargy as yet and SYS BP a bit high @ 138. I measure it with the electronic measures, and that usually shows a much higher reading on the SYS than the manual one the doc uses. Usually 10-15 more. So I'm not too worried about the 138 reading. Will monitor closely.

I would add another week of nolva for PCT. SD is extremely suppressive, but Id gather with your addition of HCG your recovery should be easier. Are you going to get bloodwork done post cycle to check if your fully recovered and to determine if all your levels are back to normal?
    I gather that information from everyone at the forum, so I will take that advise and add an extra week. Have not decided about the blood work yet. Will see when I get there.

You're going to be in for a wild ride during the second week, strength gains come in strong as blood levels begin to rise (Short half life, ~6hours IIRC)
    What do you mean by "blood levels begin to rise"?
    Also I would look into adding creatine during PCT to help maintain strength gains as much as possible.
    Sadly creatine gives me far worse side than the SD has. On 5g per day, which is a low dose, I get a runny stomach. Even NO EXPLODE at half a dose, has the same effect. Once my stomach is not feeling great, that effects everything I do. I did get some strength gains on it, but no weight gains.

Thats all i gots for now

BCD OUT
    Thanks, see above for reply.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information