crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances

Question Deca and Winstrol

Concerning just these two steroids do Deca go good with Winstrol . Reason for question is due to accessabity and purchase. Other stacking for another discussion. If I'm not wrong they bother aren't Araomatase promoting. ...crazy mike

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You can put it together but you better start a AI from the start. Whats the goal of this and what is the complete cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    You can put it together but you better start a AI from the start. Whats the goal of this and what is the complete cycle?
    Hey I haven't got that far with the plan. But always size. I've used Winni log ago all the way thru and show time, so I'm familiar , not so with the deca but I have a real good price and available local. Just completing 17 week cycle, Tren and test after cycle of Test cyp for my beginning return to the gym. I've got my liquidex no problem, I have more and have been on Anastrazole for 6 wk now.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Tren will drive estrogen as a 19nor just like deca so you will have that to compare to. Remember time on+pct =time off. Are you on HRT you old buzzard?

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Tren will drive estrogen as a 19nor just like deca so you will have that to compare to. Remember time on+pct =time off. Are you on HRT you old buzzard?
    No and not to be or maybe at this point in my life certain circumstances I will be on with short interval breaks and low dose. MY use and choice will follow what my next desired gains will be. Sounds crazy, ha...no pun intended ha ha. but I've had, years ago experience, with long extended cycles. Back then there was no design criteria for type of gains. Remember I was young and this was in the 80's. So the plan quite simply is to continue.....but design the change desired for leans and changing as my body develop and changes. Please don't criticize, but lend your knowledge and suggestions to what I plan to stack if that makes sense ? I will take the knowledge and experience you say seriously. ...crazy mike

Hey I wish I was 50 yr but letting you know your on our way "buddy" so there ! ...crazy me
    Last edited by crazy mike; 02-07-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Concerning just these two steroids do Deca go good with Winstrol . Reason for question is due to accessabity and purchase. Other stacking for another discussion. If I'm not wrong they bother aren't Araomatase promoting. ...crazy mike
    We have used this cycle numerous times with super success,,,stacked with some testosterone of course.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    We have used this cycle numerous times with super success,,,stacked with some testosterone of course.
    Great I've got got the TEST...cool crazy mike

Thread Information