jascott11990 is offline New Member

2nd Cycle, how does it look?

Hey guys,

New to this site and i'm looking to start my second cycle in the next week or so. So lets start with my stats.

28 years old and been training since i was 19.
    6'4"
    Current weight 230 at 14% BF.
    BMR- 2258 (Probably taking in 3700 during cycle)

Weeks 1-10: Test E 500mg per week taken as (250mg) twice per week
    Weeks 1-10: liquid letro 1mg EOD
    Weeks. 1-4: dbol 50mg ED
    Weeks 9-12: 75 mg Winstrol ED
    nova for PCT. Week one and week two post cycle take 40mg ED, weeks three And four post cycle take 20mg ED.

Do you guys have any criticism of this or does it look good? My first cycle i started producing gyno fairly quickly so that's my reasoning for the Letro.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Looks solid I questioned the letro but reread ur post. I can't comment on the winny cuz idk anything about it. Ur post cycle is pretty light I would add Clomid if it was me

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Have you tried using Arimidex instead? I had really bad gyno and it seemed to do the trick. letro is pretty rough . I always letro on hand though.

Ok good to hear. I was using the winstrol to dry out the dbol bloat and help hold the muscle post cycle. Would upping the dosage of the nova work or should i add clomid. I've already got the nova on hand so i'm stuck with it.

Tell you the truth i haven't looked much into arimidex . I was recomended letro from my buddy due to how prone to gyno i was during my first cycle.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Read the stickys bro they have a ton of info there.And I wouldnt use letro its to strong.Use Adex start @ .25eod and adjust as needed.

JayIsPumped is offline Associate Member
    drop the letro and get some arimadex or aromasin ...and in my experiences I like to make the nolva/tomoxifen last about 6 weeks and someone suggested to throw in clomid aswell, ive never used it because my eyes are already bad, but a lot of ppl suggest it due to it being slightly dif then nolva and working good together...and start ur PCT 14 days after ur last test e shot because its "life" is 14 days..someone correct me if im wrong

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    1mg of letro eod would be sufficient for 2000mg of test ew

Thanks for all the help guys. I'll be switching to adex and making the order tonight. I think i'll just extend the nolva to 6 weeks instead of adding the clomid since i don't have the best eyes either.

Since your a senior member i would assume you know what your talking about. I would like to use the letro instead since i already purchased it. But not if its to strong. Do you think 1mg/eod would be fine?

JayIsPumped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jascott11990 View Post
    Since your a senior member i would assume you know what your talking about. I would like to use the letro instead since i already purchased it. But not if its to strong. Do you think 1mg/eod would be fine?
    letro could potentially "nuke" all ur estro...I think its for last resort purposes... ide keep it and use in ur PCT only if u still get some gyno symptoms

Blog Entries
    letro really is for the experienced user so your able to gage it's affects and so you know your body and how it reacts to different estrogen lvs.
    and no 1mg of letro is to much for your cycle it will crush your estro lvs. Their is more marginal "room" to work with with adex and like AI's
    If u must use it because u have it and can't afford anything else I would try .65mg EOD...Letro is harder to adjust than other AI's a little adjustment could be detremental, like I said it's for a more exp user...good luck

Blog Entries
    Oh and senior member don't mean jack son, Just remember everyone is different and so is some of the advise, u need to find your own way our advise is just a light so to speak..lol some lightis brighter than others.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Avoid letro at all costs. Try armidex and see how that works. Letro will destroy your estrogen levels.

Thanks for the info ironbeck. I'm going to postpone my cycle until i can get some adex.

Thread Information