Tasmaniac is offline Associate Member

Clomid for test boost

I did a cycle of sus over half a year ago and am keen to do another cycle soon. I'm using GHRP-6 3 times a day and IGF immediately after I train which is giving me about 1kg per month of good weight and my strength is improving every time. I'm really unhappy with my strength still and would like to push way past where I'm at and be able to bench 300+ lb, get massive arms and get rid of my girly legs. My diet is pretty good now and haven't dropped any weight in nearly two years apart from a recent camping trip when I lost nearly 5lb in two days. I have got a few back issues that I am working through. Whenever I don't train, my fat content goes up a bit.

I really want to push through to atleast 220lb. Preferably about 240-260 with not too much fat content. The question is, what about using clomid to boost my test levels while I prepare for my next cycle. I'm sure some people will say its stupid. Any constructive thoughts?

phill82 is offline Banned
    this has been tested and documented in hypergonadal males the results basicly said that in half the patients their natural test levels doubled over 6 weeks from taking 25mg each day. long term use is not advised as it has not been tested. there are quite a few study's to read about on the net about this just type in 'clomid men' into your search engine and there is plenty off good info on this.

sc2only is offline Junior Member
    Im interested in this too. Also my sperm count is small. Taking clomid fix this?

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Tell ya what, I couldn't get my wife pregnant after trying for like a year and a half, 2 weeks into PCT (clomid), I ended up knocking her up. Maybe just a coincidence, or maybe not
    Funny thing too, my daughter came out weighing 11lbs, now 1 1/2 years later, shes heavier than 95 % of her peers and taller than 80%, again I'm sure this is just a coincidence, but all my buddies call her my steroid baby.

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    Clomid will increase test levels if you are suffering from secondary hypogonadism. It will also boost SHBG levels, so watch out for that.

Aside from that, what are your current stats? With a cycle under your belt and approaching 220lbs you should be able to put up 300+ on the bench with ease.

You are running GHRP-6... are you running Mod-GRF with that? Not absolutely necessary but the gained advantage is well worth its inclusion.
    Last edited by Blitz777; 02-07-2013 at 03:07 PM.

stevelifts is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't use clomid for any ergogenic benefit.

Thanks everyone for your replies. This is a bit long winded but here goes...
    I did my first course way too early and a lot of people here advised me against it at the time. I had been really sick and my weight dropped to about 150 and it was getting me depressed being so skinny again. I did a course and hit 190 and with the GH I have increased my strength a bit and hit 200-205. To be fair, I started with one of the girliest bodies you've ever seen on a man. I haven't really loaded up the bar on the bench because I'd prefer to have a spotter before I see how much I can lift. But I guess my maximum would be around 200lb. At the moment I warm up with about 130. My chin-ups are still weak and I can't train my legs as much because of all the injuries I have had over the last couple of years. I guess they would only be around 25-30 inches.
    I have got MOD GRF but it makes me break out with heaps of pimples and I get more oily than when I was a teenager. And I can't see any difference in gains when I do take it.
    I am 5'11" tall, have very thin bones and my natural weight is probably only around 130-135. My current body fat % is around 10-12% due to the hunger from GHRP-6 and the short times I have had away from the gym to get my back better. My arms are now are around 15.5-16 inches and I can curl around 100lb.
    The reason I want to do one more cycle is because I know I am still weak and my body fat % is too high. I've always found it hard to get much over 200lb but would rather 200lb be my lowest weight, not my highest.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    Tell ya what, I couldn't get my wife pregnant after trying for like a year and a half, 2 weeks into PCT (clomid), I ended up knocking her up. Maybe just a coincidence, or maybe not
    Funny thing too, my daughter came out weighing 11lbs, now 1 1/2 years later, shes heavier than 95 % of her peers and taller than 80%, again I'm sure this is just a coincidence, but all my buddies call her my steroid baby.
    Fark that's a big baby. There's no way my wife could give birth naturally to a baby that size. Our daughter was born just over 7lb and she couldn't even have her naturally. We want atleast one more so I have to be careful what I do. Interesting story. Thanks for your input mate..

How much clomid would people recommend?

it increases shgb levels which in turn will lower the amount of free test. I've had a little read on this but I'm no expert but in my opinion using it as a test booster would be pointless. Vitamin d has been known to increase free test along with zinc and copper. If your looking to get your wife up the duff it would be great but not gaining muscle.

I'l try and find the links again and pop them on here. When i get a chance

The good news is that I just ordered another vial of sus. I should have it early next week (touch wood).

Thread Information