JJJJJ is offline New Member

6 weeks Into cycle, no AI.

As title says.. Before I get flamed, I have been hearing mixed information from different sites, people in person, and I decided not to run an AI, as I believed it may hinder my ' gains '.
    I noticed a small lump behind my left nipple, I think I may be developing gyno in my left nipple, though it is so small, I am not sure if it is a gyno bump or not.
    I am not feeling any sensitivity, or itchiness. I have gained water, nipples look a little puffy, but I have been bulking my way from 9% BF, a little higher BF now, all abs still visible. I have not noticed anything else wrong with this cycle.

I am running 500 mg test-e weekly.

I have some nolva which I was supposed to use PCT, but I can get more if needed. Suggestions? Too late to start an AI?
    I plan to run this cycle another 6 weeks.
    If starting an AI now, any specific one I should get?

Is this even gyno !? Sorry guys, feel kinda stupid, but I was read so may conflicting answers online when I was researching before I started. Help?

Stats:

5'6
    172 lbs

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJJJ View Post
    As title says.. Before I get flamed, I have been hearing mixed information from different sites, people in person, and I decided not to run an AI, as I believed it may hinder my ' gains '.
    I noticed a small lump behind my left nipple, I think I may be developing gyno in my left nipple, though it is so small, I am not sure if it is a gyno bump or not.
    I am not feeling any sensitivity, or itchiness. I have gained water, nipples look a little puffy, but I have been bulking my way from 9% BF, a little higher BF now, all abs still visible. I have not noticed anything else wrong with this cycle.

I am running 500 mg test-e weekly.

I have some nolva which I was supposed to use PCT, but I can get more if needed. Suggestions? Too late to start an AI?
    I plan to run this cycle another 6 weeks.
    If starting an AI now, any specific one I should get?

Is this even gyno !? Sorry guys, feel kinda stupid, but I was read so may conflicting answers online when I was researching before I started. Help?

Stats:

5'6
    172 lbs
    This was idiotic. It's not too late to start taking it. Take arimidex starting at .25mg EOD
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 02-07-2013 at 10:37 AM. Reason: whoops

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Anyone who told you not to use an AI is extremely under educated. They won't hinder your gains. Unless the person you're talking to considers water weight and bitch tits a "gain".

Look into Aromasin and arimidex .

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Agree with above comments. I answered you here..

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...I#.URPb0_IUX0E

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why do people do this? Spend some time understanding the potential risks from elevated estrogens in the male body and you might actually appreciate the importance of maintaining normal physiological levels during a cycle.

Ignorance may be bliss but it can be just as deadly!

The following is adopted from my buddy MickeyKnox who articulates the risks eloquently.

Cardiovascular Dangers of Excess Estrogen

Excess estrogen in males has many harmful effects, and is definitely not cardio-protective. The following are just a few of the many research studies demonstrating the harmful cardiovascular effects of excess estrogen in males:

1) Increases Risk of Stroke.
    After adjustment for age, hypertension, diabetes, adiposity, cholesterol, atrial fibrillation, and other characteristics were made in a group of 2,197 men aged 71 to 93 years of age, men with the highest blood levels of estradiol had a 2.2-fold greater risk of stroke, compared with those whose estradiol levels were lower. www .ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17310026

2) Increases carotid artery thickness.
    In a study of 313 men whose average age was 58, carotid artery intima-media thickness was measured at baseline and then three years later. After adjusting for other confounding risk factors, higher levels of estradiol were associated with thickening of the carotid artery wall. Researchers concluded, "Circulating estradiol is a predictor of progression of carotid artery intima-media thickness in middle-aged men." jcem.endojournals.org/content/91/11/4433.full

3) Negatively affects lipids and other risk factors for CAD.
    In an angiographic trial of coronary atherosclerosis in a group of men with stable coronary artery disease, significant positive correlations between estradiol levels and other known atherosclerotic risk factors was observed. Researchers concluded, "Our results indicate a possible role of estradiol in promoting the development of atherogenic lipid milieu in men with coronary artery disease." ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15860391

4) Promotes coronary atherosclerosis.
    In another angiographic trial of coronary atherosclerosis in men aged 40-60 years, compared with healthy age-matched controls, men with coronary atherosclerosis had higher levels of estrone and a low level of testosterone in the presence of a high level of estradiol. Researchers concluded, "Low levels of total testosterone, testosterone/estradiol ratio and free androgen index and higher levels of estrone in men with coronary artery disease appear together with many features of metabolic syndrome and may be involved in the pathogenesis of coronary atherosclerosis."
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15669538

5) Associated with heart attacks.
    In a study of men having suffered an acute myocardial infarction (heart attack), a prior heart attack, and patients with normal coronary arteries, the results showed significantly higher levels of estradiol in both groups of heart attack patients compared with those without coronary disease. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17435665

6) Increases Blood Pressure
    Excessively high levels of estrogen cause production of superoxide, a potent free radical which damages cell structures and increases blood pressure.
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21411770

In addition to said cardiovascular risks, elevated estrogens significantly increase risks for prostate and breast cancers (and yes, men can get breast cancer folks!!!)

Thread Information