This is just a basic shout-out to every individual out there, especially those newcomers, first-timers, and prospective anabolic steroid users about something that has been bugging me as of late.

I keep running into people who constantly refer to their dosing in CCs or mls. Please learn to track and refer to your administration and dosing in terms of the actual concentration or dose of a substance.

When you are explaining to others on here in your created threads about how much anabolic steroids you are using weekly or daily, please post how many miligrams per day or per week of a given substance you are using. Telling us how many CCs or mls of a given injectable compound you are using tells us this: absolutely nothing.

When i ask you how much vitamin C you take, do you ever answer in terms of how many tablets/pills you are taking? No. You could be using 500mg tablets, 1g tablets, or even 1.5g (1,500mg) tablets. If I were to ask you how many grams of carbs per day you are eating, are you going to tell me this in terms of how many bowls of cereal or slices of bread you ate? No. You need to tell me how many grams of carbohydrates you are eating per meal. Some underground labs manufacture gear that is of a higher concentration or dose than the common industry standards. Telling me you are using 1cc per week of Testosterone tells me absolutely nothing. The concentration of Testosterone Enanthate , for example, varies greatly between laboratories. The industry standard among pharmaceutical grade products is a typical 250mg/ml concentration, but UGLs (underground labs) have been known to manufacture upwards of 350mg/ml concentrations and even higher.

If you are going to refer to your doses in terms of the volume instead of the dose, you need to tell us what the concentration (mg/ml or mg/tablet) your gear is!

Otherwise, telling me "i'm on 1cc of Testosterone Enanthate and 2ccs of Winstrol with 0.5cc of Nandrolone " really gives me no information at all. And if you don't understand the difference between CCs/mls (volume) and mg/g (molecular weight), then you need to drop everything you are doing, and go back to researching and learning.

Keep this thread bumped so that people can see this.